AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Oh oh.. a lot to unwrap.

Animations? Is this the big special feature? .... How special can it be when most devs are doing it already for months now?

Oof. So he's only working with the actual chosen special animator since feb 10? To import and create animations? And he still thought it was a good idea to delay this instead of making an add-on that can be downloadable and basically patch the game with it once it was ready? Poor planning.

Please.. no one cares about animations of Aiden fucking whatsherface.
All of these delays for a female character than no one cares about.

More lies by L&P. If it was already out a month ago, why did we get 100% on all 4 stages only a few days ago?

All of this for animations of sex scenes with most likely Aiden's gf, a character that absolutely no one cares about.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
361 renders mean 4 minutes of gameplay....wow! Amazing! Lol!
100 days since last update so far.

What a great rate of 3.61 renders per day from a dev that had a rate of 5/6 renders per day using assets, characters and environments that were already done so far before so that excuse of new environments etc doesn't even stick.

Hilarious. Once again, start of the year, just like last year, changes are made so development is faster and he manages to make it even slower.

Last edited:

loli13

Sep 22, 2019
and then he did this wrong and the he did that wrong. and i hate him so much. such bad planning. cry cry cry. why are those people even bothering going to such a thread when everything is so bad?
And why do you react if it dont bothers you? :D

Sounds like whats a forum here for :geek:

All welcome.

Reactions: BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
and then he did this wrong and the he did that wrong. and i hate him so much. such bad planning. cry cry cry. why are those people even bothering going to such a thread when everything is so bad?
Because every now and again when L&P does something right, he does it really really well. The last Nat event was great. Or, as I've been saying a lot recently, the decision to make all sex scenes skippable.

I might bitch and moan about 3/4 of the game, but the remaining 1/4 is still one of the best games I've played on this site.

EDIT:
Speaking of the parts I actually enjoy, do we have an event list for PD14 yet?

Last edited:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I love your posts much more than the boring and repeated discussion about time and milkmen.

My theory.

Teaser 1. Sophia hesitates whether to go to Don Morello for help, as she dresses as Aiden has instructed but in a bra.

I love your posts much more than the boring and repeated discussion about time and milkmen.

My theory.

Teaser 1. Sophia hesitates whether to go to Don Morello for help, as she dresses as Aiden has instructed but in a bra.
View attachment 1671971
SOPHIA DECIDES TO ASK DON MORELLO FOR HELP

Option 1, She goes straight to see Don Morello without going to school (the dress and bra in the last images are the same as in the first image). It would be strange, she has to go to her job.

Option 2, She goes to class, rejects Aiden's requests (in whole or in part) and goes to see Don Morello in the same clothes she went to class in.
View attachment 1671973
View attachment 1671975
View attachment 1671976
SOPHIA CONTINUES TO PERFORM THE TASKS IMPOSED ON HER BY AIDEN.

Option 1. Sophia is dressed as in the first image and Aiden punishes her by demanding that she remove her bra and also her panties (image 2). She puts the bra and the panties in the bag.

Option 2. Sophia is without a bra in the class, the bra is in her bag, and Aiden demands that she remove her panties (image 2). The problem is we can´t see the bag in pic 2.

Option 3. Sophia keeps her bra in the bag before the class and the bag is stolen by André and/or Jennifer (?) at the beginning of the class. Aiden ask for panties if she wants her bag back.
View attachment 1671979

In either case Aiden demands proof such as her lifting her skirt in class (hint of the gift of Santa lifting the elf girl's skirt).
View attachment 1671981
Option 1. Sophia says she can´t do that in class because she is nude and they go in the break to another place. This option is not very credible because she could do what she did showing her panties in another task.

Option 2. Sophia refuses to show her nude crotch, and her handbag with her underwear is taken away by Andre and/or Jennifer?

Sophia follows them around the school to retrieve her clothes but cannot shout at them because it will be discovered that she is not wearing anything under her sexy dress. She follows them from a distance in anger (image 3).
View attachment 1671983
I think in the hidden image (image 4) Jennifer(?) and André are showing Sophia her bag, bra and maybe her panties, while Aiden opens the classroom laughing. If Sophia wants them back she has to go in with them.
View attachment 1671985
From the situation in image 5, Sophia is inside the classroom when Jennifer? is taking off her clothes. I think Sophia will also have to undress in order to get her underwear and purse back, probably at that moment other events will happen (groping, the janitor, the principal or another teacher discovers them, who knows). That will be the special part and the add-on (it can be animations with interaction about what she takes off, who touches or what touches).
View attachment 1671986
Of course,all of this will be wrong, and LP will surprise us as always
Thanks, I appreciated ;)

As for Morello's choice, I think your option 2 is the most likely because of what he said about Sophia not going to school dressed that revealing. One possibility is that while she looks at herself in the mirror she thinks that that's even too much or not appropriate. So she goes to the school with the idea of "this is enough revealing" and try to persuade Aiden.
A little bit like what happened with the first task when then he asked to unbutton the shirt.

This option has an interesting part on when, where and how she will remove the unnecessary items of clothing (the bra for sure) when then Aiden will be adamant with his initial request (not the task). And this will be also a first point where she has the choice of stopping the deal and ask for Morello's help (still after school). Whether it is in the classroom or she will excuse and e.g. go to the ladies room.

The option 1 could be possible: looking at herself in the mirror she has some introspection and realizes what she is doing, so she will decide before going to school whether to go on with the deal or stop it and later going to see Morello. That would mean that she will go the school already dressed a lot revealing if it wouldn't conflict with what is said in the post (and, sure, he could have misled us again).

As for the purse... :) Well, it was a supposed to be a half joke and a nod to what we have discussed for a couple of days back then! :D
But your theory is really interesting and you made quite a compelling case!
And at some point of your story I was ready for a panties swap with Jennifer, like it happened in one scene of JOHN... that was really... something!!! :love:

So let's see if the purse will actually play a role. Or, as I always like to think, he will address the "purse issue" in the dialogues as a nod to the discussions here, which for sure he keeps secretly reading.
But now that the cat is out the bag, I guess all the focus will be on the animations.

Last edited:

blacklistc13

Apr 5, 2020
Because every now and again when L&P does something right, he does it really really well. The last Nat event was great. Or, as I've been saying a lot recently, the decision to make all sex scenes skippable.

I might bitch and moan about 3/4 of the game, but the remaining 1/4 is still one of the best games I've played on this site.
Totally agreed, it's far far better than anything I have seen on this website..

Furthermore, building a startup I have realized the biggest problem is leadership and hiring 10 people who helps you do the work 10 times faster but at the same time you keep the quality at still 0.8 percent at least.. Ideas don't matter, the hardest things is getting those 10 people together who can help you create the game at 10x pace, and boy that involves heck of a sacrifices...

Leadership is the main issue here, delegating work, trusting and finding others, organizing everything, collaborating, planning and strategizing , killing your ego for the greater good and most importantly keeping those 10 people happy and motivated is by far the toughest thing...

darji

Nov 3, 2021
He reported that scene creation and rendering were comleted on 2/8, 64 days of production. 361 renders in 64 days is just about 5 1/2 renders per day.

Not exactly blistering pace for someone who is doing this full time.
NO... He said that he would have been done a month ago already but there was a lot of organizing. Finding people working with Animations, looks at a voice actress etc.

Also I do m not get the render count. THe most games on here take also 3 month for 350+ Renders as well. But not in this kidn of quality at all. Thats why your graphs are bullshit since there is a lot happening BEHIND the scenes as well.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
:ROFLMAO: This famous mystery sex animation will be. Jennifer blows Aidan and Adre at 24 frames per second.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
NO... He said that he would have been done a month ago already but there was a lot of organizing. Finding people working with Animations, looks at a voice actress etc.

Also I do m not get the render count. THe most games on here take also 3 month for 350+ Renders as well. But not in this kidn of quality at all. Thats why your graphs are bullshit since there is a lot happening BEHIND the scenes as well.
My graphs are not bullshit at all, they are simply projecting the date he will comlpete 4x100% based on L&P's self-reported progress. They are not prejudicial one way or the other.

I don't track other games' progress or do render counts for any of them, but I'm fairly confident that 5.5 renders per day is piss-poor for a full-time dev.

The stuff happening behind the scenes would be worth considering if this was a one-off. Problem is, the last two updates were very straight forward in terms of production needs and his pace wasn't much better. The last update had about 800 renders if I recall, and he reported 2x100% after 130 days. That's averaging 6.1 renders per day. That is not exactly the mark of a pro.

Edit/Update: According to Sabertooth__ it was 873 renders in total, and he reached 2x100% after 106 days, so the overall average was 8.2 renders per day for creation and rendering.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
My graphs are not bullshit at all, they are simply projecting the date he will comlpete 4x100% based on L&P's self-reported progress. They are not prejudicial one way or the other.

I don't track other games' progress or do render counts for any of them, but I'm fairly confident that 5.5 renders per day is piss-poor for a full-time dev.

The stuff happening behind the scenes would be worth considering if this was a one-off. Problem is, the last two updates were very straight forward in terms of production needs and his pace wasn't much better. The last update had about 800 renders if I recall, and he reported 2x100% after 130 days. That's averaging 6.1 renders per day. That is not exactly the mark of a pro.
After Choices, who is last I recall not only a full time dev, but also trying to deal with possible persecution by the Myanmarese Junta and trying to flee the country with his wife and daughter, averaged about 20 renders a day.

By my own calculations, the highest render rate L&P achieved was near the start at PD4, which was just under 10 renders a day, but for most other PDs between 5 - 7.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

Don't let that poster get to you, you're graphs are great and the effort you've put into them is appreciated.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes