RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
There are pros and experts here! Help him! with animation! In 4K 60fps (Clothing Removal Animation) :sneaky:
Ps/ By the way, how much animation is done? If everything is set up and your hands grow out of the right place? Just, I wonder!

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
he generally has a lot of unnecessary branches of development of events...
It's seemingly turning out that to do the Nightclub event triggers the Morello storyline, only for you to be able to stop at Sophia just turning up to the prison and then never seeing either Morellos ever again.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
We know Sophia doesn't have sex in this update.

We know that this update has animations

So, when he says "pure sex animations" he can't mean actual sex unless there's a scene with Liam, or if Jenny has sex

Ok so that must be it then. I was only thinking of Sophia, but if Jenny has sex then the "pure sex animations" would be accurate.

If that's the case then I'm surprised he gave away a spoiler like that.
Or there could be a dream/fantasy sequence. Not that I'm expecting or wishing for one. Just a thought.

It might be that as a new toy he just wants to try it out as a proof-of-concept test.

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
Here you go. Now you know.

Important news about 0.155

Content: 361 renders + 9-10 animations (24 fps) and 5 (10 fps)

So, as you can see, the "special add-on" are real 24 fps animations. It's a big step for my game and the organization of it was very tough. They are done with an additional program which I needed to get comfortable and bring my characters and environments there first.

The search for helpers was a horror! Most didn't even respond. The rest just said no. With the 1st helper I started to work on the 1st animation where I needed to explain her everything and give examples so that the animations fit into my scene together with my renders. She finished the 1st animation just half way and just left me. Thought another project is more interesting for her.

The 2nd animator I worked with 2 weeks who couldn't convince me. Then I found a 3rd one with whom I'm working with since 2 weeks now and we came already very far. What also makes the animations very difficult is that they need to fit artistically and stylistically to my versions in Daz Studio. That's very tough. We're working on it.

The animations we're talking about here are pure sex animations with multiple angles where you will see everything. Plus I got real voice actresses for them. This is why I told you, the wait will be worth it. So, not the animations themselves took that long but the entire organization before. Of course the creation of them is also very though.

I talked with countless of people on my search. It was also very tough for me to find a way how to import and adjust my characters flawlessly into the other program.

0.155 is completely finished just the animations are missing. We are working every day on it. Without these animations, the update wouldn't make much sense since they're an important part of it!

As long as the animations are still in development and are rendering, I will start with the preparation for 0.160 and also the work on it soon.

Without these animations the update would be already out a month ago!

So, now you know what was this all about and hopefully are a little calmer.
The way he speaks about his "helpers" makes me think that he isn't paying them anything for their contributions. I mean when he says that the first helper just left halfway through the first animation because another project was more "interesting". That just doesn't sit well with me. You don't just leave a project if you are getting paid for it. Yes you can quit it but everybody would then know you're a quitter. To me this all sounds like he got them, perhaps even from this very forum for free, and not from online listings where you can see their work and even reviews of their work. It sounds like he wanted to keep all the money for himself.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

So, as you can see, the "special add-on" are real 24 fps animations. It's a big step for my game and the organization of it was very tough. They are done with an additional program which I needed to get comfortable and bring my characters and environments there first.

The search for helpers was a horror! Most didn't even respond. The rest just said no. With the 1st helper I started to work on the 1st animation where I needed to explain her everything and give examples so that the animations fit into my scene together with my renders. She finished the 1st animation just half way and just left me. Thought another project is more interesting for her.

The 2nd animator I worked with 2 weeks who couldn't convince me. Then I found a 3rd one with whom I'm working with since 2 weeks now and we came already very far. What also makes the animations very difficult is that they need to fit artistically and stylistically to my versions in Daz Studio. That's very tough. We're working on it.

The animations we're talking about here are pure sex animations with multiple angles where you will see everything. Plus I got real voice actresses for them. This is why I told you, the wait will be worth it. So, not the animations themselves took that long but the entire organization before. Of course the creation of them is also very though.

I talked with countless of people on my search. It was also very tough for me to find a way how to import and adjust my characters flawlessly into the other program.

0.155 is completely finished just the animations are missing. We are working every day on it. Without these animations, the update wouldn't make much sense since they're an important part of it!

As long as the animations are still in development and are rendering, I will start with the preparation for 0.160 and also the work on it soon.

How the update should be out a month ago,when we literally just get to 100% 100% 100% 100%?

eastdot.

Jan 3, 2022
There is another explanation. Sophia in her own home has intentionally enlarged her cleavage.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/02/1694959_1645717234348.png

In the second picture you can see that a pronounced crease appears, which could be an explanation for the deformation of the blouse.
So same blouse but Sophia enlarged her cleavage.
View attachment 1672331
They are two different assets from 2 different business outfits.
It's easier to use that jacket with the surface that shows as a shirt than by using the hotwork shirt (the one with no sleeves). that way you don't need to worry about clipping or anything.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017

Oh oh.. a lot to unwrap.

Animations? Is this the big special feature? .... How special can it be when most devs are doing it already for months now?
Then I found a 3rd one with whom I'm working with since 2 weeks now and we came already very far. What also makes the animations very difficult is that they need to fit artistically and stylistically to my versions in Daz Studio. That's very tough. We're working on it.
Oof. So he's only working with the actual chosen special animator since feb 10? To import and create animations? And he still thought it was a good idea to delay this instead of making an add-on that can be downloadable and basically patch the game with it once it was ready? Poor planning.
Please.. no one cares about animations of Aiden fucking whatsherface.
All of these delays for a female character than no one cares about.

More lies by L&P. If it was already out a month ago, why did we get 100% on all 4 stages only a few days ago?

All of this for animations of sex scenes with most likely Aiden's gf, a character that absolutely no one cares about and probably some animations of Sophia rising the skirt or some bullshit like that which adds nothing to the story and which doesn't further its, already slow, advancement.

Last edited:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Here we go. As most expected, the addon is about animations.
What do we want? Faster releases. What did we get? Something we didn't ask which make the release even slower!

Worst communication and decisions. Ever.
It's not only something no one asked for. It's also something no one asked to most likely be used on characters no one cares about right now.

Everytime he changes things in order to deliver faster, he finds a way to delay it even further and give less content.
It's the prediction that never fails about L&P.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Sorry about the animation, presumptuous to say, but it all seems to have happened after I rendered Sophia in BL and animated her. He asked about bl in the community. It was probably because he saw it that he suddenly added the animation, which was so coincidental
It most likely is.
Given that you weren't even contacted I have this feeling that L&P is the special dev.

Hell he's probably even the one doing the voiceover too so he doesn't have to pay 10$ to anyone lmao. And voiceovers are so cringy..

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes