BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Talcum Powder 's predictions are actually better than L&P's predictions, which are always wrong. Let that sink in.

Still wondering if L&P had his part ready 1 month ago, then how come only 2 days ago did he go full 100%?
And if it is actually ready, why doesn't he launch it and then adds animations as an add-on like some games do it?
Oh right it's feb 24, only 4 more days to end of months and the special dev only started working on this........... 14 days ago.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
He didn't say his part was finished 1 month ago. He said he would have finished a month ago if he hadn't spent time on the animations.
It's the special dev doing them.
A month ago it was 24 January.
The special dev has been working on them since February 10.
He had 1 person that he tried before that, should we believe that the 1 month difference in his deliverables is justified by searching another dev?

edit: Oh and it still does not look well that apparently he would have gone for the first time and deliver on time but chose instead to delay it for 2 paying months in order to deliver animations that most don't care about on a character in which some of them are with a character that absolutely no one cares about?
How is this a good trade-off?

And my story is already written! So believe me I can surely better estimate my game than you! And it WILL have about 10.000 renders and maybe 100-200 animations!
But it's all good guys, he def knows what he is doing. He can surely better estimate his game better than you because the story is already written!!!!

We're not talking just about a "lamp" and a "coffee table" in the background. There is so much more. First of all every scene has an own background and a whole background area which is practically always created laboriously by myself.
Remember when doing the whole rooms himself was an excuse to take longer but now that he uses absolutely default environments that he even forgets to change props like the suitcase in cathy's appartment or the ghost table legs in morello's office apparently that's not a reason to go back to taking less time?
Geez

Last edited:
Reactions: the3m_dude

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
It's the special dev doing them.
A month ago it was 24 January.
The special dev has been working on them since February 10.
He had 1 person that he tried before that, should we believe that the 1 month difference in his deliverables is justified by searching another dev?
Just saying time was spent with the last dev, the previous ones, search for them and I know he also spent time beginning to learn Blender with another guy.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
So, animations as expected. Nothing impressive, all the best games already do them for a long time now. 24 fps is good but it's no 60 fps :HideThePain:. Furthermore it's probably for a sex scene without Sophia even though she would be watching. I'm not really hyped.

And voice acting? Sorry but it's not really worth it. It would probably be moans and sucking/kissing sounds. I hope no voiced dialogues, it's a hit or miss. Good way to ruin the scenes. Hope we can mute it though.

And if there is animations in the next update, better not use the same excuse as "not my fault there is a delay again, my animator is lagging behind, I would have finished it 2 months ago by myself" :rolleyes:. Hope for him they wouldn't quit on him, otherwise 1 more month of delay to remake the scenes without animations? or 2 months delay to find another one...

All in all not worth the delay imo.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
So, animations as expected. Nothing impressive, all the best games already do them for a long time now. 24 fps is good but it's no 60 fps :HideThePain:. Furthermore it's probably for a sex scene without Sophia even though she would be watching. I'm not really hyped.

And voice acting? Sorry but it's not really worth it. It would probably be moans and sucking/kissing sounds. I hope no voiced dialogues, it's a hit or miss. Good way to ruin the scenes. Hope we can mute it though.

And if there is animations in the next update, better not use the same excuse as "not my fault there is a delay again, my animator is lagging behind, I would have finished it 2 months ago by myself" :rolleyes:. Hope for him they wouldn't quit on him, otherwise 1 more month of delay to remake the scenes without animations? or 2 months delay to find another one...

All in all not worth the delay imo.
When Sophia enters the classroom, she will find Jenifer giving Aiden and Adre a blowjob.

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Dunno about you guys, but I'm with L&P on this one. The next update promises to be every bit as good as we've been hoping for.
Perhaps even better, so be happy!
I'm just curious to see how this update handles people like me who made story decisions that cancel out the scenarios that are going to be in this (Aiden and mob guy). Will it just skip to "To be continued..."?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
When Sophia enters the classroom, she will find Jenifer giving Aiden and Adre a blowjob.
If Sophia doesn't take part in it I'm not really interested, static renders are more than enough. And I highly doubt she would suck either Aiden or his friend in this point in the story. But I can be surprised.

I'm just curious to see how this update handles people like me who made story decisions that cancel out the scenarios that are going to be in this (Aiden and mob guy). Will it just skip to "To be continued..."?
Pretty much.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Going by the previous classroom event, that was 4 renders, so I'm expecting this to be the same.

jack_daniels_

Jul 6, 2018
I can see L&P has blamed everything on animation. All I can see is after animations are completed update will be released, has he provided any estimate for that?

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
If Sophia doesn't take part in it I'm not really interested, static renders are more than enough. And I highly doubt she would suck either Aiden or his friend in this point in the story. But I can be surprised.

Maybe Aiden will want to arouse Sophi's excitement by showing her how excitingly Jenifer gives him and his colleague a blowjob to make Sophie do the same.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
hey are you able to do anything with the movers, i saw a pic online but wasnt sure if it was fan made
Not really. Sophia can flirt with them at the start of the game, but they're not due to return until the final days of the story, which is likely decades away from development.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes