yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
If Sophia doesn't take part in it I'm not really interested, static renders are more than enough. And I highly doubt she would suck either Aiden or his friend in this point in the story. But I can be surprised.

Pretty much.
Agree 100%

It's one thing if Sophia is spying on solo masturbation. Such as with the maid. That wasn't bad...

However, it is another thing if Sophia is gonna be watching Aiden be a cuck with his girlfriend and friend but call it "Sharing" fuck that it is cuck shit...

The game isn't built up around Aidens girlfriend. It revolves around Sophia. To toss in some random slut sucking a dick is bad...

That kills Aidens character and turns him into such weak little bitch boy...

Adding "Cuck" to Aidens personality is something that will ruin his personality because Aiden is supposed to be a "Badass" character not a "Cuck"... He better be charging his friend to have his "Girl" suck his dick and be a "Pimp" not a "Cuck" or his his personality is ruined.

"Badass" and "Cuck" don't belong in the same character.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Firstly what statement in my entire message was "DEFENDING" L&P's deeds. I just asked if everything has been so Frustrating for months why continue with the frustration for so long.
THAT IS THE MAIN POINT I AM MAKING AND HAVE ALWAYS MADE HERE.

Again, Criticism and Trolling are different things. When everything he does or says is ridiculed then it is not a healthy criticism. I gave you numerous examples in my message of how people here try to explain that this game is no special and how every game nowadays is better or on par. So really why are those people here. None answer me on that, just run away with talking about something entirely different.
Why continue indeed? I've decided to take my own words about time wasted on posting comments to a logical conclusion. That is to say that I won't post anything until after the update is released. I've done that before & now that we know what the special addition is, there's little point anyway. If I manage to obtain & play the update I'll give my usual, trying to be objective, review from my own POV. As the only thing we can make an educated guess at is that it will now be released sometime in March, more commentary on this delay would be redundant. I've said what I had to say.

Personally, I play with the sound off & let imagination do the voices but I'm sure the animations will be good & the voice acting also, for those who enjoy such things & believe that's what AWAM needed.

I've even resisted the temptation to add to the comments on the big bust/blouse issue but it's interesting that I'm not the only one now noticing Sophia's outsize proportions. That blouse is the same all the way through the teasers, IMO, it has an unstiffened collar & this can look different according to pose.

So for a short while there'll be one less critic, (because that's what the frustration of being a fan has made me) & that should mean the thread is better? Well for some anyway....

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
He always has been. There is nothing "badass" to resort to blackmail to get favor from a woman. Even worse not being able to do anything alone, without his uncle or gang friends help.
Valid argument, but at the same time he does own a motorcycle and beat people up. I took his blackmail as him being "Ruthless / Cunning / Villainous" not so much being a little slime ball, but I can see how you take it that way.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why can't he just release the update without the voice acting or animations?

Voice acting is just going to be moaning, and animations are okay but will more than likely just be a 3 second loop. I can use my imagination for both if I want either.
Even the last Ellie shower I found better with the sound off, and using my imagination

Herr Mannelig

Feb 25, 2022
hi, i'm new
this game is great, and i also noticed that it causes long discussions compared to other games
so I think the factor that creates so much curiosity is a potential of the game itself.
Hello

Reactions: Facha

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Sophia's first sex scene with a MAJOR character comes in later days. There will def be a sex scene with a minor character before that.
Oh shit, Dylan and Sam’s mom! I’d be cool with that.

Edit: Nevermind, I misread your post. Still, I’d be cool with that.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Oh shit, Dylan and Sam’s mom! I’d be cool with that.

Edit: Nevermind, I misread your post. Still, I’d be cool with that.
Well, from what we know of Update 3, you need to have played the Chicken Fight event, so something with Dylan and Amber can certainly be expected. Although considering how forced the Dylan/Marie storyline is looking (playing Sophia's POV automatically gets Dylan getting all Marie relationship points, and even if you answer her questions wrong, Patricia pushes Dylan to try again), I'm fairly sure his first chance to lose his v-card will be with Marie. I'm guessing PD14 at the earliest.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Well, from what we know of Update 3, you need to have played the Chicken Fight event, so something with Dylan and Amber can certainly be expected. Although considering how forced the Dylan/Marie storyline is looking (playing Sophia's POV automatically gets Dylan getting all Marie relationship points, and even if you answer her questions wrong, Patricia pushes Dylan to try again), I'm fairly sure his first chance to lose his v-card will be with Marie. I'm guessing PD14 at the earliest.
Marie is hot so is good for me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is a good option for the first time of dylan :love: :love: .

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Animations and Voice-acting - bloody hell.
He's adding a spoiler AND a sweet new paint job to a car with a top speed of 2 miles-per-hour.

In the interest of balance and to allay the questions about "Why doesn't he just release the update now and splice in animations later!?"

It's possible that the animations will serve to transition between major actions, replacing half a dozen different renders in the process.
Hypothetical example:
Without animations you'd have a frame of Character A reaching for Character B's penis - 1 click to the next frame shows you Character A reeling back in surprise with a hand/arm covered in jizz.
It would be disjointed at best... if that's what he's doing.

Also, L&P is working with a language barrier - when he says 'Sex' he could mean Sex (penis in vagina) or he could mean Sex Acts (handjob, blowjob, titjob, etc).

Last edited:

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
This game will never have a ending…

I don‘t need animations … just give me faster updates and end this game in 2-3 years and not 10-15 years:cautious:
Beware, they will delete your post as "trolling" or "off topic" if you point out the fact that this VN will either never end of become abandoned when people realize this fact and stop paying. It's a textbook, classic grift.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes