Facha

Jun 22, 2017
Voice acting is going to be really weird. Some of the dialog in this game isn't natural at all, due to translation.

"Furthermore, if I let my sons best friend grope me. It could cause my nipples to harden.. But he sang my favorite song! And my nipples are always hardened! Maybe I'll have a drink first...."
What's ur point? imagine for ppl like me who doesnt speak english, who care about is or not natural, just enjoy or mute it while playing.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
im not calm down. i want update please ohh god :(((
There are tons of people waiting for the update... It could be here in an hour... tomorrow... or in a week or even longer.

Nobody likes waiting. Nobody is sure when L&P is going to release it. He could release it tonight or he could release it on the 1st, or wait a whole month to release it.

After the release we have no guarantee a pirate is going to leak it nor do we have a guarantee they will leak it right away.

We don't know if the next version which will have "built in updates" is going to be an online only version that can't be so easily cracked.

So, please be patient and wait and see like the rest of us.

There are a bunch of other games you can play in the mean time.

Facha

Jun 22, 2017
There are tons of people waiting for the update... It could be here in an hour... tomorrow... or in a week or even longer.

Nobody likes waiting. Nobody is sure when L&P is going to release it. He could release it tonight or he could release it on the 1st, or wait a whole month to release it.

After the release we have no guarantee a pirate is going to leak it nor do we have a guarantee they will leak it right away.

We don't know if the next version which will have "built in updates" is going to be an online only version that can't be so easily cracked.

So, please be patient and wait and see like the rest of us.

There are a bunch of other games you can play in the mean time.
Agree, if its online, ill give 2 hours after update to be craked.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Don't let that poster get to you, you're graphs are great and the effort you've put into them is appreciated.
He reported that scene creation and rendering were comleted on 2/8, 64 days of production. 361 renders in 64 days is just about 5 1/2 renders per day.

Not exactly blistering pace for someone who is doing this full time.
The graph is right, nothing wrong with that but something it doesn't take into account is the scale of the scenes. The bar scene with that level of quality of scale is not there is many games, even rendering that would have been a time taking process let alone creation.

Typically his scenes are not so taxing, I don't think any scene prior to the bar scene was as taxing.

During the Nathalie event he was going at around 11-13 renders per day. Which started falling considerably during the Bar performance.

Reactions: lord_carta and roro

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Why continue indeed? I've decided to take my own words about time wasted on posting comments to a logical conclusion. That is to say that I won't post anything until after the update is released. I've done that before & now that we know what the special addition is, there's little point anyway. If I manage to obtain & play the update I'll give my usual, trying to be objective, review from my own POV. As the only thing we can make an educated guess at is that it will now be released sometime in March, more commentary on this delay would be redundant. I've said what I had to say.

Personally, I play with the sound off & let imagination do the voices but I'm sure the animations will be good & the voice acting also, for those who enjoy such things & believe that's what AWAM needed.

I've even resisted the temptation to add to the comments on the big bust/blouse issue but it's interesting that I'm not the only one now noticing Sophia's outsize proportions. That blouse is the same all the way through the teasers, IMO, it has an unstiffened collar & this can look different according to pose.

So for a short while there'll be one less critic, (because that's what the frustration of being a fan has made me) & that should mean the thread is better? Well for some anyway....
I still believe you misunderstand me, till date I have not seen you say anything that is disrespectful or Trolling. Expressing criticisms and discussing the game is all I'm for. What i Don't stand by is attacking the developer.

People here talking shit like they know everything about actually making a game, organising work, getting other people involved, managing them, learning new things. People here who know nothing, throwing in random assumptions even when things are explained just to calling him milker, liar for anything he says.

I have liked your posts all along. Maybe at times the whole breast size thing was a little too much but other than that I have liked reading your thoughts. Not many here like Blackmail anyways, so you're one of the people worth discussing it with.

Everything written in the previous messages wasn't directed at you, just that I used your post as pretext to talk to the others in general. Hope that misunderstanding is cleared.

Thankyou.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
The graph is right, nothing wrong with that but something it doesn't take into account is the scale of the scenes. The bar scene with that level of quality of scale is not there is many games, even rendering that would have been a time taking process let alone creation.

Typically his scenes are not so taxing, I don't think any scene prior to the bar scene was as taxing.

During the Nathalie event he was going at around 11-13 renders per day. Which started falling considerably during the Bar performance.
Sure, but that's on purpose: It is intentionally not that deep. The graph is not at all about explaining the how or why of any of it. It's just a crude (but as it turns out, surprisingly accurate?) preemptive response to the "when is the next update" question we see here daily.

I totally understand that some scenes take an awfully long time to set up and prepare and test-render and all that. And he had about 12 people in the bar so that's a crazy amount of ray tracing, sure. But over 4+ months you'd have to agree that if he was averaging 11-13 per day for a pretty substantial chunk of the update then how in the fuck did the AVERAGE drop by 50%? That hefty a drop in the average over a total of 800 renders would require something like 3-4 renders per day for an extended stretch.

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Sure, but that's on purpose: It is intentionally not that deep. The graph is not at all about explaining the how or why of any of it. It's just a crude (but as it turns out, surprisingly accurate?) preemptive response to the "when is the next update" question we see here daily.

I totally understand that some scenes take an awfully long time to set up and prepare and test-render and all that. And he had about 12 people in the bar so that's a crazy amount of ray tracing, sure. But over 4+ months you'd have to agree that if he was averaging 11-13 per day for a pretty substantial chunk of the update then how in the fuck did the AVERAGE drop by 50%? That hefty a drop in the average over a total of 800 renders would require something like 3-4 renders per day for an extended stretch.
There were 18 people in the bar.
Nathalie's event was 276 renders, the update was 873, quite a huge difference. Basically 32 percent of the update only.

Also another factor that contributed to the the huge fall was that 2 weeks in between he was not working, ( 1 week at a time twice during the cycle, 1 right before completing Nathalie scene and the other right before finishing Cathy scene ) he was out because of his personal work. The only output we got during that time was 15% for PS. So that is what caused the huge drop in speed. Without 14 days if work in between and the Big bar scene is what contributed to the fall in pace by 50%

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
View attachment 1673297
Can someone tell me in android version ch 1 why menu disappearing how to fix it please
That happens, it is the most annoying thing when playing on android. And to be honest I have no idea what corrects it. Even if you delete the game and reinstall it the issue will remain.

One thing I can suggest is to end this playthrough as quickly as possible. Swipe and start the skipping and then make only good wife choices and end this gameplay. New gameplay might not have this error.

But most of the times this doesn't work either. So what I do is randomly and furiously keep tapping, swiping, sliding on the screen until the menu automatically returns. I don't know any other way of correcting that.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes