Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I have my Theory on this Patron site with these games from Gumdrop and ISOTOR, plus L&P now.
Parents. quit giving your kids credit cards.
Great, people here are now going to tell how others are supposed to spend their money.
Those people earn the money but a bunch of pirates will tell who to give the money to and whom not to.

People here literally have a problem with others spending money on something they don't want them to spend on.

What a shame.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Great, people here are now going to tell how others are supposed to spend their money.
Those people earn the money but a bunch of pirates will tell who to give the money to and whom not to.

People here literally have a problem with others spending money on something they don't want them to spend on.

What a shame.
Dont you have some LP defending to do?

Jul 1, 2019
Well guys LP has found another way to milk it even more...

He will add % for addon ...

Gonna be another 2 months of waiting ..watch ...

So much for quality over quantity... 1 event per 3 months ...and his followers here support him and still defend him ...:(

Lp isnt to blame ...we all know this 100% fact ... its his followers for letting it happen who are to blame ...the #1 problem with this game... ...

Rokohn

Jan 26, 2018
Well guys LP has found another way to milk it even more...

He will add % for addon ...

Gonna be another 2 months of waiting ..watch ...

So much for quality over quantity... 1 event per 3 months ...and his followers here support him and still defend him ...:(
are you kidding or he really said that on patreon?

• Angry
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Folks, some games to check and support while waiting. I refer to these as indie games because of not enough support.
Of Birds and Bees
Oopsy Daisy
Lisa
Heart Problems
My Pleasure- Its supported, but not near enough

Check them out
Oopsy Daisy is the shit. Lisa is way too good to be an RPGM game. But of Birds and Bees will give you more nightmares than boners.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Dont you have some LP defending to do?
Can you show me where I have Praised L&P as Developer. He is a good artist sure but definitely not good with development pace. But that doesn't mean I will agree with whatever accusations you put on a man. Calling names and telling where people should spend money and where not.

Folks, some games to check and support while waiting. I refer to these as indie games because of not enough support.
Of Birds and Bees
Oopsy Daisy
Lisa
Heart Problems
My Pleasure- Its supported, but not near enough

Check them out
Okay now I see what you are doing.

First you rebuke people for supporting devs you don't like and then you immediately suggest the Devs they should support.

Seriously, you could have timed this better and posted this message after 2-3 days. Posting them back to back literally shows what you're doing.

Last edited:

Jonsnuu

Sep 13, 2017
If Sophia gets a sex scene with another character all seismologists around the world will be puzzled. It will be called the release of blue balls event

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes