BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
LOL unknowingness at its best again in this troll contaminated forum! I checked these animations just for fun from the latest update and explain you how things really are my friend.

These are 1-2 sec loop animations done with Daz Studio! And not that they're not 60 fps! I hardly believe that this is even 20 fps! It's totally easy quick back and forth movements without any realistic body effects or anything extraordinary at all! Plus there are no volumetrics or any other effects used!

So, 1-2 days for 60 fps animations? OK, then let's talk about the real deal comparing to my scenes and upcoming animations. You got 10 seconds animations with volumetrics and blooming effects. And you don't use amateur programs for the animation like Daz Studio but Blender. And here you use Cycles for rendering. So, please render a 10 seconds long animation with 60 fps, volumetric effects in Blender using Cycles with even two 3090 RTX, at least 10k samples per frame, with denoiser (lower than 10k samples would usually give aweful results) and look how far you will get in 1-2 days LOL! Have fun!
And it's not just the rendering per se which comes only at the very end, it's the freaking hard creation of a realistic and detailed animation!

But main thing, first just talking bullshit again with zero knowledge of the stuff, right?
But I keep quiet. Sooner or later everyone will form his own opinion on my upcoming and future animations;)
You know all of that and still will manage to deliver an update 2 months late according to your own schedule.

Lmao.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
The same developer whose last update was released on 31st August 2021, right ? How many months is that. 7 months now, i believe, without an update ?
Thread Updated: 2021-11-20
Release Date: 2021-11-19
Developer: Lust & Passion -
Censored: No
Version: 0.150

Reactions: Ivrol and Facha

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Thread Updated: 2021-11-20
Release Date: 2021-11-19
Developer: Lust & Passion -
Censored: No
Version: 0.150
Oh we are not talking about L&P in the message. It's another developer

BroBen

Jun 5, 2018
It's your art, your game and you are in your right to do whatever you want artistically. But also you should know by now that your game is more than 4 times larger than a standard one, so, you should form a team of devs with at least three more artists in the making renders department. Deliver the less important scenes to other artists, so you can finish your game with all the features that you like in a coherent time. Right now, at the actual pace, your game will take more than 18 years more to be completed, being generous.

think he wants to breake the duke nukem forever record

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
Those of you who watch his patreon numbers. Have they dropped, stayed the same, or rose in the past months? It will be interesting to see how this delay in action will play with the supporters that actually give him money. You know, as tomorrow is the start of a new month.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Those of you who watch his patreon numbers. Have they dropped, stayed the same, or rose in the past months? It will be interesting to see how this delay in action will play with the supporters that actually give him money. You know, as tomorrow is the start of a new month.

Looks like his patron numbers have been oscillating more wilder than usual in the past year, but on average increasing at a pretty steady rate since he started

Reactions: Bane71

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
On PD 12 for me Aiden task was for most pleasing. So I am now waiting to play Aiden task 4. his path seems 'humiliation path' to me. all three task did had some humiliation element in them. so 4th task will probably involve some thing of that nature. I am not fan of humiliation or Aiden but task 3 had class in it.
Come to think of it Dylan path in its substance is incest path and Sam path is cougar path with romantic element in it.

JorellMartis

Dec 26, 2021
LOL unknowingness at its best again in this troll contaminated forum! I checked these animations just for fun from the latest update and explain you how things really are my friend.

These are 1-2 sec loop animations done with Daz Studio! And not that they're not 60 fps! I hardly believe that this is even 20 fps! It's totally easy quick back and forth movements without any realistic body effects or anything extraordinary at all! Plus there are no volumetrics or any other effects used!

So, 1-2 days for 60 fps animations? OK, then let's talk about the real deal comparing to my scenes and upcoming animations. You got 10 seconds animations with volumetrics and blooming effects. And you don't use amateur programs for the animation like Daz Studio but Blender. And here you use Cycles for rendering. So, please render a 10 seconds long animation with 60 fps, volumetric effects in Blender using Cycles with even two 3090 RTX, at least 10k samples per frame, with denoiser (lower than 10k samples would usually give aweful results) and look how far you will get in 1-2 days LOL! Have fun!
And it's not just the rendering per se which comes only at the very end, it's the freaking hard creation of a realistic and detailed animation!

But main thing, first just talking bullshit again with zero knowledge of the stuff, right?
But I keep quiet. Sooner or later everyone will form his own opinion on my upcoming and future animations;)
Big data is a term used when the data set is so large or complex that conventional methods are inadequate.

3.20 star(s) 468 Votes