Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
And are those games made by the same developer? No they aren't which immediately mutes your arguement as everybody leads different personal lives and has different personal situations AND the length of game is entirely at the developers discretion. Whether it's 5 weeks 5 months 5 years 5 decades or 5 centuries. It's the developers game and it's entirely his choice.

He may have a fulltime job elsewhere and this is a side project hobby that he can only do in his spare time. You don't know and it's wrong to judge. He is making the game for us, you need to remember that instead of badgering him or the development time....if you can't wait a few more days then that's a poor do and that's on you. The rest of us will sit back relax and wait til release day.
You do not know much about AWAM, oder? Because with your statement about L&P you are either one of his shills or you know very little about this developer and his string of broken promises and boasts!
Several other members already answered in their posts your flawed statement about L&P having a fulltime job and doing this as a hobby. So I do not repeat everything, just the gist of it. L&P boasts about how he is working eleven hours a day on the game, that he upgraded his computer for faster updates and a couple other things. But the reality is that the update speed is continously getting slower, the excuses steadily more laughable. Not ONCE did L&P increase his update speed, not once! Instead the intervalls are getting longer and the content per update smaller! In the beginning, I defended L&P too, but that stopped once it became clear that he was deliberately slowing development, while at the same time telling tall tales, who nobody with more than a single active braincell believes any longer. Any promise he made the last years he broke, so he used up any trust he might have had.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
You do not know much about AWAM, oder? Because with your statement about L&P you are either one of his shills or you know exactly zero about this developer and his string of broken promises and boasts!
Several other members already answered in their posts your assinine statement about L&P having a fulltime job and doing this as a hobby. So I do not repeat everything, just the gist of it. L&P boasts about how he is working eleven hours a day on the game, that he upgraded his computer for faster updates and a couple other things. But the reality is that the update speed is continously getting slower, the excuses steadily more laughable. Not ONCE did L&P increase his update speed, not once! Instead the intervalls are getting longer and the content per update smaller! In the beginning, I defended L&P too, but that stopped once it became clear that he was deliberately slowing development, while at the same time telling tall tales, who nobody with more than a single active braincell believes any longer.
Is that what we are doing here - insulting each other? You have been on this forum longer than he has. He spoke of "possibly". You could have just enlightened him without the verbal outbursts.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
many thanks to loneStar for the information
View attachment 1677902
I remember in December he said we'd have it in January, then in January he said end of February and now it's the last third of March, I bet 100 bucks something will happen in March and he'll deliver it in April.
Man, it's really exhausting keeping track of everything L&P says.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Is that what we are doing here - insulting each other? You have been on this forum longer than he has. He spoke of "possibly". You could have just enlightened him without the verbal outbursts.
I might have been a lot more short-tempered than I normally am, but that is thanks to the Russians making my job a bit more "fun" the last couple days than it needs to be, even if we are not directly involved.
And I reacted this way because Bloggsfred made several posts with very flawed arguments even after reading several members posts about the current development situation. I reworded a part of the post.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I remember in December he said we'd have it in January, then in January he said end of February and now it's the last third of March, I bet 100 bucks something will happen in March and he'll deliver it in April.
Man, it's really exhausting keeping track of everything L&P says.
April 1st?

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
many thanks to loneStar for the information
View attachment 1677902
So, if we think about this and how long the current update is taking it looks like we are doing two updates per year, and each update are part of a day.

Pointless or not pointless, there's a reason people have issues with L&P.

"Well, it's his game", "Its released when its released", "Have patience".

No, just stop. I'm fine with someone having a different viewpoint from me but when it's a piss poor "defense" it means nothing.

Lupercalia

Formerly 'Herr Mannelig'
Feb 25, 2022
what exactly does it mean, last third of March?
(I'm not a native English speaker)
however I am very curious to see these animations, in essence he said they will be well done, not like the other games.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
What's the point of hiring an animator if the animator themselves aren't going to render the animations?

If this is his new workflow; complete everything else, and then do animations. The Ukraine vs Russia war will be over before this update is released. No exaggeration.
Maybe one is a good animator but a bad artist. Keeping same line in term of art is important. So, the final touch is his and has the rig to do it quickly

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
"The animations we're working on are supposed to be of higher quality and not such you see in other games of this kind" lp said, man this mofo is delusional just like putin is, he really is broken from reality... i mean look at these devs from Savior game this is a quote from their last patreon post...
"Usually, 60 frame animation takes 1 or 2 days to render."
So these guys are doing 60fps animations and here comes this wannabe dev with his 24 fps animations to tell us that is something unseen, geez what a delusional prick...:FacePalm:
No, his animations are special.

These 3-4 weeks are simple, he needs time to learn a bit more before making them all in a rush.
Oh did I say "he"? I meant his animator, not L&P himself obviously, he wouldn't lie about that.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes