BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I remember in December he said we'd have it in January, then in January he said end of February and now it's the last third of March, I bet 100 bucks something will happen in March and he'll deliver it in April.
Man, it's really exhausting keeping track of everything L&P says.
Not even L&P can keep track of everything he says.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Can i suggest something guys? If you want L&P to start making bigger and more frequent updates (and eventually finishing the game) then STOP paying him. I'm 100% sure that when he sees his patrons disappear he will panic and put some work to it. As much as we love AWAM we know that a VN can be done much much sooner. He clearly milks the cow and we are ok with it?
Your call here is useless!
First, a small number of those who pay him are present on this forum.
For example, I support him despite the fact that I don't like the delivery time, but I like the result of his work.
Therefore, secondly, if you want to turn to his patrons, you need to become one yourself, and write to them not here, but on his patreon page.
And thirdly, I will probably disappoint you, but if I am not mistaken, a large number of his patrons do not even read L&P posts and do not comment on them in any way. Therefore, they are unlikely to hear your call, but if they do, they certainly will not follow it.
Your call is the cry of a crying man in the desert, like most of the complaints and other things here.

In the screenshot, you can see how many patrons L&P has at the moment.

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
"The animations we're working on are supposed to be of higher quality and not such you see in other games of this kind" lp said, man this mofo is delusional just like putin is, he really is broken from reality... i mean look at these devs from Savior game this is a quote from their last patreon post...
"Usually, 60 frame animation takes 1 or 2 days to render."
So these guys are doing 60fps animations and here comes this wannabe dev with his 24 fps animations to tell us that is something unseen, geez what a delusional prick...:FacePalm:
LOL unknowingness at its best again in this troll contaminated forum! I checked these animations just for fun from the latest update and explain you how things really are my friend.

These are 1-2 sec loop animations done with Daz Studio! And not that they're not 60 fps! I hardly believe that this is even 20 fps! It's totally easy quick back and forth movements without any realistic body effects or anything extraordinary at all! Plus there are no volumetrics or any other effects used!

So, 1-2 days for 60 fps animations? OK, then let's talk about the real deal comparing to my scenes and upcoming animations. You got 10 seconds animations with volumetrics and blooming effects. And you don't use amateur programs for the animation like Daz Studio but Blender. And here you use Cycles for rendering. So, please render a 10 seconds long animation with 60 fps, volumetric effects in Blender using Cycles with even two 3090 RTX, at least 10k samples per frame, with denoiser (lower than 10k samples would usually give aweful results) and look how far you will get in 1-2 days LOL! Have fun!
And it's not just the rendering per se which comes only at the very end, it's the freaking hard creation of a realistic and detailed animation!

But main thing, first just talking bullshit again with zero knowledge of the stuff, right?
But I keep quiet. Sooner or later everyone will form his own opinion on my upcoming and future animations;)

Last edited:

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
LOL unknowingness at its best again in this troll contaminated forum! I checked these animations just for fun from the latest update and explain you how things really are my friend.

These are 1-2 sec loop animations done with Daz Studio! And not that they're not 60 fps! I hardly believe that this is even 20 fps! It's totally easy quick back and forth movements without any realistic body effects or anything extraordinary at all! Plus there are no volumetrics or any other effects used!

So, 1-2 days for 60 fps animations? OK, then let's talk about the real deal comparing to my scenes and upcoming animations. You got 10 seconds animations with volumetrics and blooming effects. And you don't use amateur programs for the animation like Daz Studio but Blender. And here you use Cycles for rendering. So, please render a 10 seconds long animation with 60 fps, volumetric effects in Blender using Cycles with even two 3090 RTX, at least 10k samples per frame, with denoiser (lower than 10k samples would usually give aweful results) and look how far you will get in 1-2 days LOL! Have fun!
And it's not just the rendering per se which comes only at the very end, it's the freaking hard creation of a realistic and detailed animation!

But main thing, first just talking bullshit again with zero knowledge of the stuff, right?
But I keep quiet. Sooner or later everyone will form his own opinion on my upcoming and future animations;)
I'm just replying directly to you using your comment not commenting on it is the update out or are we waiting for more animations

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I'm just replying directly to you using your comment not commenting on it is the update out or are we waiting for more animations
I can answer on that. The update is not out yet. It will be in the last third of March. A post was made just last page from his patreon where L&P mentioned that.

zzzz1222

Dec 28, 2019
Come to think of it, after releasing a regular version without animation,

Can't we release an animation version in a month?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

It's your art, your game and you are in your right to do whatever you want artistically. But also you should know by now that your game is more than 4 times larger than a standard one, so, you should form a team of devs with at least three more artists in the making renders department. Deliver the less important scenes to other artists, so you can finish your game with all the features that you like in a coherent time. Right now, at the actual pace, your game will take more than 18 years more to be completed, being generous.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes