Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I'm not sold on the idea that Sophia could be aroused by her blackmailer (ie touching herself seeing Aiden and Andre getting some). She is with the tasks, but not directly Aiden. She didn't know it was him as Ares in the art class
During the art class no. But after the art class Aiden not so subtly told Sophia, which was a tactical error in my opinion, as after the art class Sophia was feeling positive about the posing and the exhibitism, and Aiden spoled that mood as she resented Aiden.

Ivrol

Sep 26, 2018
Patreon blog April 1st

L&P: I finished doing the work that I had to do (renders) but I still have to do the animations that my assistant is doing, we are trying to make them fit with my renders so that everything is perfect. Update 0.160 will have 5 animations 3 will be at 24fps and 2 at 10fps. I still can't show you my work but let's make a deal, I'll show you one of the animations in 2 weeks so you can see how they are turning out I assure you it's worth the waiting time. I'm going to start rendering the new update 0.165

165.png
0155.png 160_2.png

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
I have some gut feeling towards the end of .160 being finished we'll get a "Wait I think I need to add an animation to this scene", which then changes to two scenes.

Okay do I actually think this will happen? Maybe not for .160 but I can imagine at some point down the road that happening, and the animation isn't even for anything sexual.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes