Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Patreon blog April 1st

L&P: I finished doing the work that I had to do (renders) but I still have to do the animations that my assistant is doing, we are trying to make them fit with my renders so that everything is perfect. Update 0.160 will have 5 animations 3 will be at 24fps and 2 at 10fps. I still can't show you my work but let's make a deal, I'll show you one of the animations in 2 weeks so you can see how they are turning out I assure you it's worth the waiting time. I'm going to start rendering the new update 0.165

View attachment 1691203
View attachment 1691204 View attachment 1691205
Exactly how I see it. Play it in a loop.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I have been following this game for years now, and was even a patron (at the highest tier) for a few months,
but I have to say I am simply amazed at the stupidity of his paid patrons.

Yes, I agree that this is one of the best adult games available, but from a standpoint of simple market dynamics, you idiots are enabling his in-excusable behaviour.

If all of his paid patrons were to just stop their subscription at once, and not renew it until the update was released, you would have seen a considerable increase in the release speeds.

Furthermore, if patrons were to only pay in months were new updates were released (only AFTER the release, not based on the devs statements), for a few releases, then the rate would change to something more like what he promises then what it is currently now.

Why?

Simply because once his income would actually depend on the release speed of his updates, the speed-ups would actually be prioritized, while at the moment it seems like he couldn't care less as the money keeps coming in...

The crawling pace is not L&P's fault, it is the fault of all of his patrons.
The Post of the Year

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Not sure, but since this is such a small evenT. Why isnt it moving faster. Shouldnt it take under a month.
It's a little too early to say with any certainty but at the current rate (2 x 5% per day) he will be done around about March 26 - 28, so approximately 28-30 days.

Reactions: roro and xxxorro

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
Forget the .155... He can release .160 with animations directly... Do you think he will release .160 after a few days of .155? No matter how delayed it is. I don't think so.

Reactions: Anaskm07

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
During the art class no. But after the art class Aiden not so subtly told Sophia, which was a tactical error in my opinion, as after the art class Sophia was feeling positive about the posing and the exhibitionism, and Aiden spoled that mood as she resented Aiden.
Tactical error or not, I think it was within Aiden's character to smugly brag to Sophia what he did to her, just to humiliate her more. That's what his type does.

There were no gangs in my schools, but there were plenty of troublemakers, punks, and bad boys, who took great pleasure by tormenting and humiliating our teachers on a regular basis. Not just class clowns who wanted to get laughs, but guys who were out to embarrass the teachers. So short of the blackmail, I knew a number of Aiden types.

This is a small anecdotal sample - over the years, I've corresponded with a handful of female teachers that I met on various forums like this. Even with the anonymity of the internet, it is real hard to get a teacher to admit that she has even brief passing fantasies about her own students. But when they did admit it, it was often the "bad boys" in their class, the ones that tormented them at school, that they had fantasies about. I have no idea if L&P thinks this is true, but I'm betting that Aiden will continue to torment Sophia, and then Sophia will get angry at him again and call him names; but continue to get aroused by Aiden's tasks and by Aiden himself.

I don't think that Aiden and Sophia will have sex any time soon, but I don't see any compelling reasons to think that Aiden wouldn't want to have sex with Sophia, or that they won't ultimately have sex.

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
there is no 155 update. all this talk is just to keep people quiet. 160 is 155 and it's not ready yet.

Reactions: Saip12c

Fineous63

Oct 1, 2021
I was wondering about those videos. Theres a bunch tagged with the game title "My New Family" that I have been trying to find... Does anyone know what game those vids are actually of???

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Tactical error or not, I think it was within Aiden's character to smugly brag to Sophia what he did to her, just to humiliate her more. That's what his type does.

There were no gangs in my schools, but there were plenty of troublemakers, punks, and bad boys, who took great pleasure by tormenting and humiliating our teachers on a regular basis. Not just class clowns who wanted to get laughs, but guys who were out to embarrass the teachers. So short of the blackmail, I knew a number of Aiden types.

This is a small anecdotal sample - over the years, I've corresponded with a handful of female teachers that I met on various forums like this. Even with the anonymity of the internet, it is real hard to get a teacher to admit that she has even brief passing fantasies about her own students. But when they did admit it, it was often the "bad boys" in their class, the ones that tormented them at school, that they had fantasies about. I have no idea if L&P thinks this is true, but I'm betting that Aiden will continue to torment Sophia, and then Sophia will get angry at him again and call him names; but continue to get aroused by Aiden's tasks and by Aiden himself.

I don't think that Aiden and Sophia will have sex any time soon, but I don't see any compelling reasons to think that Aiden wouldn't want to have sex with Sophia, or that they won't ultimately have sex.
You are correct in your assessment. There is currently no indication or reason why Sophia cannot have sex with Aiden. Only I will avoid it in my game as long as the game allows it. For one thing I don't want Aiden to win, Sophia should have her fun (of course I'm the one having fun not Sophia) but Aiden can at best watch. On the other hand, I think the only way Sophia can get rid of Aiden after completing the 12 tasks is to never let Aiden fulfill that dream.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You are correct in your assessment. There is currently no indication or reason why Sophia cannot have sex with Aiden. Only I will avoid it in my game as long as the game allows it. For one thing I don't want Aiden to win, Sophia should have her fun (of course I'm the one having fun not Sophia) but Aiden can at best watch. On the other hand, I think the only way Sophia can get rid of Aiden after completing the 12 tasks is to never let Aiden fulfill that dream.
It is not known whether we will end Aiden's blackmail on the way

Reactions: hzjujk

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Sophia will be a voyeur, unless Sophia gets stuck/hidden inside the classroom and unwittingly watches the scene with Jennifer.
I still think Sophia will walk into the classroom without anyone seeing her, at least at the beginning.
The reason is: The animation will use groans, .... which is harder to hear if Sophia were outside the classroom.
The scene with Jennifer is used with the purpose of increasing Sophia's appetite but also to broaden her knowledge of sex.
Now, L&P could have used 3 other characters for this, not Aiden. It's Aiden though, and Sophia will understand that a lot of sex and pleasure not just humiliation awaits her on this route.
So, I think Aiden will fuck Sophia and even give her to the others.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes