Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
It wouldn't surprise me in any way if Aiden calls in the evening of the weekend and orders Sophia to a table dance bar for an audition. Not a permanent job, just an application. That would fit nicely into the corruption path - looking without touching - and would prepare Sophia for what's coming up in gym class on Monday. Showering together with the class in a UniSex shower of the school. (All of this is just a possibility).
Dream a good thing :)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: hzjujk

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Considering the progress we saw on PD12 for Sophia, I can absolutely see her participating in some small way in whatever is happening in the classroom. I don't think her participation will include oral sex, but I could see the touching or being touched.

All of us were consistently surprised by her progress during PD12, so I don't think we should underestimate L&P's intentions with this scene. The only real question is, will it be worth the wait?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Considering the progress we saw on PD12 for Sophia, I can absolutely see her participating in some small way in whatever is happening in the classroom. I don't think her participation will include oral sex, but I could see the touching or being touched.

All of us were consistently surprised by her progress during PD12, so I don't think we should underestimate L&P's intentions with this scene. The only real question is, will it be worth the wait?
I don't see it that way. It's a bonus event, so it's not part of the 4th task. If Sophia participates it will only be if the three catch her spying on them. But that would negate the blackmail, like hzjujk said, once Sophia follows them around while they fuck. The scene would be interesting, Aiden catching Sophia spying :ROFLMAO:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I don't see it that way. It's a bonus event, so it's not part of the 4th task. If Sophia participates it will only be if the three catch her spying on them. But that would negate the blackmail, like hzjujk said, once Sophia follows them around while they fuck. The scene would be interesting, Aiden catching Sophia spying :ROFLMAO:
As Gingersweetgirl said I was surprised too - however it is a carefully measured (uphill, blindfolded snail, in molasses) step of progress; but progress it should be. Being pleasantly surprised would be good. With all the rampant speculation - it's hard to keep an open mind and some perspective on this whole thing. Here's hoping.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
As Gingersweetgirl said I was surprised too - however it is a carefully measured (uphill, blindfolded snail, in molasses) step of progress; but progress it should be. Being pleasantly surprised would be good. With all the rampant speculation - it's hard to keep an open mind and some perspective on this whole thing. Here's hoping.
Perhaps being hidden, but present for all the action, Sophia will give herself an orgasm.
Maybe with Sophia's tits and pussy exposed, L&P will make up for what's missing.

Lukereds

Sep 28, 2019
Patreon blog April 1st

L&P: I finished doing the work that I had to do (renders) but I still have to do the animations that my assistant is doing, we are trying to make them fit with my renders so that everything is perfect. Update 0.160 will have 5 animations 3 will be at 24fps and 2 at 10fps. I still can't show you my work but let's make a deal, I'll show you one of the animations in 2 weeks so you can see how they are turning out I assure you it's worth the waiting time. I'm going to start rendering the new update 0.165

View attachment 1691203
View attachment 1691204 View attachment 1691205
Is this another update of 1 GB??? I'm asking...if we are on 0.150, when we reach 1.0 we'll need a TB hard disk. LOL!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I think that, while I do like this game in general, there are a few things that piss me off about how it is built. The first is that there are points that you can accrue through your gameplay that don't really seem to serve a purpose. Such as you have two opportunties to accrue interracial points and two opportunities to accrue old man points. This is next to the 30 or so opportunities to accrue lesbian points, which actually does open up some very mild options. Will there ever be a point in the game where her sexual preference for black men or senior citizens will come into play at all? I doubt it because Sophia treats grown men like their dicks are made out of plutonium. Little boys are another story, but that is a discussion for another time. Another is relationship points (usually only one or two tops) you accrue with characters that then disappear without a trace never to be seen again. You can get more points with Larry (who is hopelessly weeping and masturbating in prison) than with all of these other various characters put together. Who fucking cares if you have a few points with your brother-in-law or son's teacher? So these pointless points are accrued in pointless scenes that go nowhere and are not likely to go anywhere in the future. Usually to the detriment of storylines that actually are progressing. Is there a remedy for this? Probably not. I'm probably just venting at this point. But the problems with this game are obviously structural and are bogging down the story, such as it is. Unless some storylines reach a payoff, this game is going to implode under the pressure that all of these shaggy dog stories are creating.

Reactions: SubtleHustle

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Speaking of animations, he said that there will be 2-3 events with animations in this PD.
1646688231426.png
So indirectly we have some clues as that means that at least those events will have some sort of sex scenes (anything from touching/groping to full sex, the latter not involving directly Sophia, like it should be for the bonus event)

So looking at the remaining events after 0.155:
Noon:
  • 0.160: Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2
  • Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend.
  • 2nd side job 3rd day
Afternoon:
  • Sophia/Sam
  • Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening: (the 3 Dylan's events are mutually exclusive)
  • Sophia/Dylan Part 1
  • Sophia/Dylan Part 2
  • Dylan/Ellie/Christine
  • Dylan/Emma + rest

At the moment, ***for what we know***, the possible candidates *could* be:
  1. Sophia/Sam it's the main suspect obviously. According to what L&P said their next event is gonna be even hotter than the previous event in the pool. Whatever that means.
    1646688197982.png
    Probably Sophia will try to bring back rationality on the table and Sam will try to work around it to make it happen again. There is still that cello lesson offer pending but maybe it would not be the right time after what happened. But I guess we will have a loooot of time to speculate about that ;)
  2. Dylan and presumably Amber event. Since "What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!" it is likely that there could be a (exciting) follow up between Dylan and Amber.
    If it is the case, it would be funny because these first two are in a way similar events between Sam and Dylan and each other's moms. And following a previous event happening in a pool or bathtub for both of them. :)
  3. 2nd side job. Another good candidate for obvious reasons after what happened in the last lesson. Since last event ended with talking about condoms, the bets are open.

These are the ones for which we have some sort of leads.
Dylan / Ellie at noon we know it does not have animations and the visit to the hairdresser chez Claire et Marie is probably another event that will open the n-th path of the story :cautious:
Probably another candidate is one of the Sophia/Dylan events in the evening but we have no clue what that will be about but it's maybe too soon for that kind of action. It's true that the last PD had a sudden change of gear but **atm** it's difficult to see what could happen.
The same for the other 2 alternative evening events with Ellie/Christine or Emma. With Emma it could be his very first date so some "action" can be espected, like kissing and some groping, maybe not worth it an animation.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

You forget that we usually are moving 1 step forward on 1 day,half step back on the other day.

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Speaking of animations, he said that there will be 2-3 events with animations in this PD.
View attachment 1692679
So indirectly we have some clues as that means that at least those events will have some sort of sex scenes (anything from touching/groping to full sex, the latter not involving directly Sophia, like it should be for the bonus event)

So looking at the remaining events after 0.155:
Noon:
  • 0.160: Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2
  • Dylan comes home from the boarding school for the weekend.
  • 2nd side job 3rd day
Afternoon:
  • Sophia/Sam
  • Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan)
Evening: (the 3 Dylan's events are mutually exclusive)
  • Sophia/Dylan Part 1
  • Sophia/Dylan Part 2
  • Dylan/Ellie/Christine
  • Dylan/Emma + rest

At the moment, ***for what we know***, the possible candidates *could* be:
  1. Sophia/Sam it's the main suspect obviously. According to what L&P said their next event is gonna be even hotter than the previous event in the pool. Whatever that means.
    View attachment 1692678
    Probably Sophia will try to bring back rationality on the table and Sam will try to work around it to make it happen again. There is still that cello lesson offer pending but maybe it would not be the right time after what happened. But I guess we will have a loooot of time to speculate about that ;)
  2. Dylan and presumably Amber event. Since "What will happen here depends on if the "pool chicken fight" on day 10 took place or not!" it is likely that there could be a (exciting) follow up between Dylan and Amber.
    If it is the case, it would be funny because these first two are in a way similar events between Sam and Dylan and each other's moms. And following a previous event happening in a pool or bathtub for both of them. :)
  3. 2nd side job. Another good candidate for obvious reasons after what happened in the last lesson. Since last event ended with talking about condoms, the bets are open.

These are the ones for which we have some sort of leads.
Dylan / Ellie is highly improbable and the visit to the hairdresser chez Claire et Marie is probably another event that will open the n-th path of the story :cautious:
Probably another candidate is one of the Sophia/Dylan events in the evening but we have no clue what that will be about but it's maybe too soon for that kind of action. It's true that the last PD had a sudden change of gear but **atm** it's difficult to see what could happen.
The same for the other 2 alternative evening events with Ellie/Christine or Emma. With Emma it could be his very first date so some "action" can be espected, like kissing and some groping, maybe not worth it an animation.
Thanks for detailing this out for us and offering your predictions. In an increasingly multi-threaded storyline, this is welcome!

Reactions: xxxorro

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Patreon blog April 1st

L&P: I finished doing the work that I had to do (renders) but I still have to do the animations that my assistant is doing, we are trying to make them fit with my renders so that everything is perfect. Update 0.160 will have 5 animations 3 will be at 24fps and 2 at 10fps. I still can't show you my work but let's make a deal, I'll show you one of the animations in 2 weeks so you can see how they are turning out I assure you it's worth the waiting time. I'm going to start rendering the new update 0.165

View attachment 1691203
View attachment 1691204 View attachment 1691205
Ivrol thanks for sharing.

Hang on - looks like we are now tracking THREE separate updates - V0.155 / V0.160 / V0.165.....
The two former just for animations and the latter one for the usual Created / Rendering / Art editing / P&T.
When did V0.160 hit 100% for these usual four steps??

I am assuming that simply because the only outstanding for V0.155 / V0.160 in animations.
Confusing!!

If the animations are of Sophia, even if just touching herself, I will be far happier than ig the animations end up being Aiden/Andre/Jennifer having sex.

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
Ivrol thanks for sharing.

Hang on - looks like we are now tracking THREE separate updates - V0.155 / V0.160 / V0.165.....
The two former just for animations and the latter one for the usual Created / Rendering / Art editing / P&T.
When did V0.160 hit 100% for these usual four steps??

I am assuming that simply because the only outstanding for V0.155 / V0.160 in animations.
Confusing!!

If the animations are of Sophia, even if just touching herself, I will be far happier than ig the animations end up being Aiden/Andre/Jennifer having sex.
If the animations are of anyone other than Sophia, I riot.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
You forget that we usually are moving 1 step forward on 1 day,half step back on the other day.
It's not that I've forgotten, it's that I think the story has to start moving forward. So instead of one step forward, half step back, it will be: one step forward, half step forward. L&P is slowing development down to a crawl, but I still think the actual content will continue to move forward. The problem is that the game is simply losing momentum with these delays.

Reactions: Talcum Powder
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes