ThunderStruck

Dec 1, 2017
I don't know what to think about update. Dylan/Ellie content could be just a starting point for future relationship development, and that is the only thing that I liked about this update. Aiden task was brief and not that interesting since I never liked that part of the game, but it was still good to see Sophia. That "hot" scene was not so hot since it was clearly a rape, and that can never be hot.

macanyohan

Sep 13, 2018
After so many drama for waiting the game to be published and efforts to run the game, we only got school scene lol. Thank you L&P.

Reactions: Lezgin

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
this update doesn't have anything just some dialogue and sophia scene was stupid as hell.If you want to download it then download it for disappointment

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
A major missed opportunity with the Jen scene. Aiden didn't even intend to have Sophia watch it, and if she does watch nobody even noticed. And if she intervenes, she literally takes Jen away and no follow-up at all. Months of delay for what is basically a forgettable throwaway scene.

The worst part is it's actually possible to have 0 content in this update. If Aiden isn't blackmailing Sophia, or if Logan isn't dating Ellie, you get nothing. This is going to be a major drawback of these "mini-updates".
Buddy, were there any choices during the fourth assignment ?

dubstepmj5

Aug 24, 2020
I cant find finalsaves folder in my 0.150 game but there is a folder named saves. I still copies the saved folder files and pasted them on 0.160's finalsaves folder but didnt work. Screenshot (137).png

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I cant find finalsaves folder in my 0.150 game but there is a folder named saves. I still copies the saved folder files and pasted them on 0.160's finalsaves folder but didnt work. View attachment 1754730
Download the "final patch" update in OP, copy it into previous version, load a save and play to the end. Then you can create the final save.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I cant find finalsaves folder in my 0.150 game but there is a folder named saves. I still copies the saved folder files and pasted them on 0.160's finalsaves folder but didnt work. View attachment 1754730
I had the same, I used it and it helped

1. You need updated version of 0.150 or just download the patch anyway
2. In the new ver of 0.150 after you finish the game (part 1), the game automatically save the finalsaves and you just need to rename it.
3. After you have the finalsaves file, copy the files from part 1 to part 2 game folder in game/finalsaves
4. Start new game in part 2

Reactions: shitfaced

IvanSmirnofBastion

Apr 13, 2022
Where can I get saves for the first part in order to create the finalsave of part 1 (the link in the topic does not work)? Why not post the finalsave so we all dosn't have to convert the original ones?

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
I had the same, I used it and it helped

1. You need updated version of 0.150 or just download the patch anyway
2. In the new ver of 0.150 after you finish the game (part 1), the game automatically save the finalsaves and you just need to rename it.
3. After you have the finalsaves file, copy the files from part 1 to part 2 game folder in game/finalsaves
4. Start new game in part 2
Rename what?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes