Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Copy it where? Brother, a non-tech savvy here.....Could you please spare some time to guide me how to and where to download the patch?
- Download this
- Put it in your AWAM1 folder. Where you see:
1649853423756.png
- Unzip it (you can download and use 7zip tool for that)

When you start AWAM 1, you should se on the background image "Part I" and not "Vers. 0.150" like before.

steama90

Jul 24, 2018
I'm sorry to bother guys. I'm a MAC user, i've playes the compressed 0.15 version. Now, to get the "final saves", i have downloaded the patch, and placed it in the "game" folder. But when i get to End of part 1 and the game asks me to save and give a name, i get the infamous error: "an exception has occured". I don't know what i'm doing wrong. Anyone who solved that issue could please help me?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I'm sorry to bother guys. I'm a MAC user, i've playes the compressed 0.15 version. Now, to get the "final saves", i have downloaded the patch, and placed it in the "game" folder. But when i get to End of part 1 and the game asks me to save and give a name, i get the infamous error: "an exception has occured". I don't know what i'm doing wrong. Anyone who solved that issue could please help me?
Can you post a screenshot of the error?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I had the same. You can just take your very last save (in bed) from part 1 and move it into the save folder for part 2. It gives errors when it loads but if you ignore them it still seems to work.

I suspect the dev is going to lose lots of patrons over the part1 -> part2 thing. He could have at least just asked a few questions at the start of part 2 if you don't have a save.

hax

Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
last update was far superior without animations... this one just feels again like a step back and litle progression.. this should had been out by january... the animations are good but ive seen other games with the same quality so nothing surprising or revolutionary.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Can i use winrar to unzip? And should I first unzip it or paste it in game folder of v0.150 and then unzip?
I don't remember, it'a rar? If so, yes of course you can use winrar.

Put the .rar in <Your AWAM1> folder and unrar it.

ijustwannaCNM

Aug 24, 2021
The first time I played this game, the version is 0.150. As far as I know every update takes about 6 months. Because this update is taking 6 months with only one day in the game, I wonder what’s the amount of game content in every update before this time? I think every update should contain at least 3-4 days.

• Haha
Reactions: botc76
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes