Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I had the same, I used it and it helped

1. You need updated version of 0.150 or just download the patch anyway
2. In the new ver of 0.150 after you finish the game (part 1), the game automatically save the finalsaves and you just need to rename it.
3. After you have the finalsaves file, copy the files from part 1 to part 2 game folder in game/finalsaves
4. Start new game in part 2
Point 3 is not necessarily mandatory. If both AWAM1 and AWAM2 are on the same pc, final saves of AWAM1 are directly usable in AWAM2.

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Download the "final patch" update in OP, copy it into previous version, load a save and play to the end. Then you can create the final save.
That doesn't work. But I did get it work by just copying the Episode 1 save file (the last one I made, not a final save) and puttting it in the Episode 2 save folder (again not the final save folder). Then I could load it, and got lots of errors, but jst ignoring brought me to the start and it seemed like all the scores etc carried over.

tony3000

Aug 21, 2021
Download the "final patch" update in OP, copy it into previous version, load a save and play to the end. Then you can create the final save.
Copy it where? Brother, a non-tech savvy here.....Could you please spare some time to guide me how to and where to download the patch?

winterwolf200

Jun 24, 2017
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: My God !! This game became such a little twerp simulator. Or should I call it stimulator?! Watching Sam's short ass band awkwardly standing in the parking lot next to dolled up women that could be their mothers, reminded me of a pack of meerkat cubs begging the photographer for a treat. Or Dylan's attempts at being possessive at the park or at the diner, in front of people that could pick him up and hang him on a coat rack...Jesus. Seeing some little dweeb getting snarky like that, I'd smack him with a my flipflops. Both of them. And I don't even want to start on Aiden's genius blackmail scheme that could land Sophia fired and in jail at the very least. Who lets themselves get blackmailed by a child???? Be honest with me, this is one of those unrealistic "shota" games, isn't it?

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
did L & P himself estimate when will he ever finish developing the game ? it seem like he is betting his whole working life on this one project.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes