Oct 31, 2019
So...if you are interested in the lesbian route, you get about 10 renders of everyday things. Oh, and messing around with bringing your game from part one to part two, which takes more time than the content. Next time I guess.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

DrKoon

Dec 12, 2018
Has anyone found a solution to not being able to proceed with a version 1 save? Do you have to take the precast savegame? What, if your previous decisions have been different from the savegame?

Mamaragan

Jun 9, 2019
Patreon is a gift for independent creators, but also a fucking curse sometimes. Some creators know they can get a lot of money with minimal effort and profit from this. It's really annoying, After the shiity "update" of JESSICA ONEAIL HARD NEWS, it's start to really gets old. Months for 10 minutes of gameplay is unacceptable, and they still get away with this.

Last edited:

Franki424

Nov 8, 2020
I don't usually criticize but I want to give my opinion, or rather what I think about it.
I think this latest update is absolutely disappointing and in the way it is posing things. I want to think that it is not on purpose but if it is, he is kidding his patrons and followers. I think he could have done better and I still think he can, like other creators who take time to make updates but are worth playing. And I do not criticize her approach to the story, only that the updates could be more extensive and with more erotic content, even if she is a bit "nun", you understand me. That said disappointing. I will continue playing I do not deny it but I expect more from L&P, and if you read this I hope you will consider it. Greetings to all.

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
is this 15.5 and 16.0 combines? or just more to come? this is really a joke.
took 5 months to give this shit......... what drug the Dev is on?

Reactions: arma90
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes