Apr 1, 2022
The first part was wonderful. The second is complete garbage
Well, for the sake of objectivity, part 1 is completed, and the second has not even begun yet, 1 stupid update, maybe there will be good updates, hot events.
I don't want to write again about the fact that he needs helpers, with so many routes, it will be possible to estimate only by 2025 if he also does everything himself.

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
Okay, just reading all the comments here it's so obvious that no matter what the dev will do, a lot of people will be disappointed. Can't we just accept this "game" for what it is, instead of expecting our wild dreams come true? Comments about the story, characters etc. give us something to think around this game but having people constantly complaining for... everything... get us nowhere. I'm not against complaining. All I'm saying is that we should have our expectations under control because up to this point, it is clear what this game is about and how the dev works. And it's a great game for what it is.

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
I'd finished v0.150 - so I downloaded v0.160 directly, however as we all know dev has repacked previous v0.115 (as part 1) and v0.130 + v0.150 + v0.160 (as part 2 now). :BootyTime:
Therefore I felt the new update v0.160 very short and pretty dark (especially Aiden school stuff) however it wasn't that well organised in terms of Sophia (MC) .

• Haha
Reactions: Dread Quickill

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
If it looks like a duck... :D

Overview:
This is gonna be a 3D female protagonist game, this a choice based visual novel, not very complex mean easy to play,
where you take on the role of Christine Watson, a happily married middle-aged women.
Her husband works in different city which is too expensive that's why,
she lives in different city near that one with her family.
Christine is a house wife. she has one 18 year old son and a very beautiful daughter.
In this new city she will make many new friends, some are older, some are younger also some.......lets see.....
1651673321919.png

https://f95zone.to/threads/christine-watson-good-wife-and-mother-v1-0-baap.116036/

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
He's done that many times over the past 5 years, and so far it's only gotten slower with every passing year.

Here a little quote from one of my posts in the off-topic thread:
is it possible to use a render twice? Bc i saw many same scenes with different dialogues. Maybe the way you counted was wrong im not sure

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
is it possible to use a render twice? Bc i saw many same scenes with different dialogues. Maybe the way you counted was wrong im not sure
He certainly did, especially in 0.155+0.160. The amount of completely unique renders went down considerably. There are hundreds of renders which have only tiny little adjustments to them, and even entirely re-used renders with the only difference being dialogue slapped onto them. That means even less work on renders for 0.155+0.160. I personally think he's spend most of his time on the development of animations instead as I don't believe for a second that there's a professional helper creating them for him. And the fact that the amount of renders per day went down considerably compared to 0.150 makes this even more believable if you ask me. So yeah, you could say the actual render per day count for 0.155+0.160 is even lower than what I've quoted in one of my posts, making this whole thing even worse.

One of his patrons who had his comments deleted on Patreon several times over pretty much exposed this whole thing about unique and re-used renders, aswell as other questionable methods regarding L&P's statements and the time required to develop these couple second long animation loops. Animations that were supposed to be "minutes long" according to one of L&P's early statements. passionatefanlust has provided us with many screenshots showing the comments before L&P deleted them. Look up his name if you want to see the screenshots.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Maybe I'm talking Chinese; Don't know.
How many years will it take for L&P to render Happy Endings (AND bad endings) with all the characters Sofia ONLY NOW and after five years is beginning to feel emotions for. L&P is FORCED to continue the storylines of Liam, Dylan, Sam, Ellie, Patricia, Nursing Home guys, Hobos, Jannitor, Bennet, Nathalie, Neil, Aiden, Sam, Mafia guy, Prison guy, School Education boys, Disco guys, Sauna Couple, and many more.
If you know some basic Math thats at least 18 characters times 2 (good and bad endings) = 36 whole freaking story lines that he must deliver!! And instead of closing down routes / kinks / possibilities he is opening new ones like swinging partners or Sam suddenly having feelings for Ellie, for example!!
Dude even you will be dead by then.
So what? I will still die happy.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
You must be really smart to think that the dev did these animations alone, i mean nikola tesla level type of smart :ROFLMAO:.
I do a lot of animations work. Mostly cars hard surface and environments. And there is 0 chance that these animations are made by a beginner. Not saying he is pro too. But he is closer to being a pro than a beginner. And you simply can't learn to do that in just 5 months. Takes years, no matter how gifted you are.
It's funny the fact that all these kinds of assertions that exonerate Lost & Passion come from very new members and that this is their first message on the forum.
I think you're speaking from your own experience here, if however you're actually an animator, and maybe you're very, very slow-brained yourself and so it's normal that learning the basics of animation has you took years. This is not the case of everyone.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You must be really smart to think that the dev did these animations alone, i mean nikola tesla level type of smart :ROFLMAO:.
Hi nexer. You know, I probably wouldn't have guessed that it's you if it wasn't for the ridiculous Nikola Tesla comparison. It's not my fault you've received a thread ban, but seeing this comment it's pretty clear why. Anyway, I appreciate your weak attempt at "insulting" me, as Nikola Tesla has a place in our history books and achieved more than most other humans since the beginning of mankind. I think it's safe to assume that he was way ahead of his time, a pretty smart guy who's been very inventive and creative. So, thank you!

I didn't know you were suddenly working on animations. Well, good for you...or is it?

But let's be real here, liking your own posts is kinda silly, don't you think?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You can't even find tits in a strip club boy. please stop making assumptions you are terrible at it
Your insults are getting better and better. Maybe start writing 'em down because the ones in the off-topic thread are actually terrible, "boy".

Edit: Oh, just a matter of time before a moderator comes in to clean this mess up. My bad for participating in this nonsense. I'm out!

Reactions: Alley_Cat

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Hi nexer. You know, I probably wouldn't have guessed that it's you if it wasn't for the ridiculous Nikola Tesla comparison. It's not my fault you've received a thread ban, but seeing this comment it's pretty clear why. Anyway, I appreciate your weak attempt at "insulting" me, as Nikola Tesla has a place in our history books and achieved more than most other humans since the beginning of mankind. I think it's safe to assume that he was way ahead of his time, a pretty smart guy who's been very inventive and creative. So, thank you!

I didn't know you were suddenly working on animations. Well, good for you...or is it?

But let's be real here, liking your own posts is kinda silly, don't you think?
Oh come on people! If a Randy Klein says something about L&P that fits well with your opinion then it is accepted without criticism and Randy Klein is celebrated as the new Messiah who fights against the Antichrist L&P.
But if someone writes that he also has experience with animations and that it took him a long time to master the work properly, he is called stupid and it is assumed that he is the avatar of someone else.
This is not only rude but you are doing exactly what you accuse others of - suppressing opinions.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Oh come on people! If a Randy Klein says something about L&P that fits well with your opinion then it is accepted without criticism and Randy Klein is celebrated as the new Messiah who fights against the Antichrist L&P.
But if someone writes that he also has experience with animations and that it took him a long time to master the work properly, he is called stupid and it is assumed that he is the avatar of someone else.
This is not only rude but you are doing exactly what you accuse others of - suppressing opinions.
I didn't call him stupid. Randy Klein provided detailed explanations as to why things don't add up. He offered his help to L&P, he's mentioned working with several different programs and made reasonable points in every single one of his posts. This Chester guy comes in here be like "I'm working on animations. L&P can't do this alone". Give me something to work with and I'll gladly consider giving it a chance. This dude is just being rude and offers the same nonsense a guy like nexer does in his many posts on the offtopic forum. Sorry, the second I saw this Nikola Tesla thing it struck me as something nexer would say in the exact same way. Hey, maybe I'm wrong.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't think so. I could be wrong, and I wouldn't put it past him, but I think L&P is wise enough to know that kicking the beehive again wouldn't be smart. He'll definitely add unnecessary animations again, but I think that will happen further down the road. So maybe v0.170 :).
0.170 should be the shotas.
Maybe you are right.
the point is who made the walkthrough? A fan or Lp himself. If it is a fan's, there's high chance he did not highlight aiden route bc aiden appeared in the mid game not from the beginning like sam or dylan. And if you look at the amout of time aiden appears, you would realize that he is just behind sam liam or dylan and ahead partricia
The only characters that have more scene with Sophia than Patricia are Dylan and Ellie.
And Dylan have way more scenes with Sophia than any other character.Like twice more.
That of course leads to question
How the hell Dylan with 3-4 times more scenes with Sophia,compared to Patricia is making 3-4 times less progress?
With the current speed,Dylan will have sex with Sophia no ealy than PD 40 or even PD 50.
So the dev should make a massive change.Two options.
number 1
Sophia/Dylan events will be more impactful-just like other characters.Ellie and Patricia,for example,are making constant progress with each scene.So far I have the feeling that Dylan is not making any progress in more than half of the scenes or the progress is just 1/5 of what are making other characters.
number 2
The dev will add at least 3 Sophia/Dylan events for each playable day.If he insist to continue with the snail progress this the only way.
or waith there is
number 3
The game will have 50(or 60) playable days,not 30.

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I didn't call him stupid. Randy Klein provided detailed explanations as to why things don't add up. He offered his help to L&P, he's mentioned working with several different programs and made reasonable points in every single one of his posts. This Chester guy comes in here be like "I'm working on animations. L&P can't do this alone". Give me something to work with and I'll gladly consider giving it a chance. This dude is just being rude and offers the same nonsense a guy like nexer does in his many posts on the offtopic forum. Sorry, the second I saw this Nikola Tesla thing it struck me as something nexer would say in the exact same way. Hey, maybe I'm wrong.
I took your post as an opportunity to comment on another member's post. I apologize for that.
The main difference for me is Randy Klein's big ego. It is just as big as L&P's.
When someone says it took a long time to perfect animation work it doesn't mean Randy Klein is telling the truth, it just means we are different people with very different learning curves. And that's all this member really said, but his critics immediately go through the roof.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes