hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
DISCLAIMER: this is just for the fun of it and to get over the dress issue, which has been solved ;)

I was looking at Sophia's face from the last teaser:

View attachment 1791382
Two things.

1. Is it me or her left part of the face is a bit strange? Her left eye and part of the cheek seems like it has been "stretched" towards her upper left corner. I don't know if that is part of the expression but I can't understand if she is kind of raising her left eyebrow as in a expression of surprise or squinting her right eye as if she was kind of pondering something.
    It's really a genuine question and curiosity, maybe the talented artists of the thread can jump in and give some clue.

2. well, it's related to the previous one because I was trying to figure out the expression to have some clue about which point of the discussions the image could be part of (before, after or during the assignment for the 5th task). Hard to tell, at least for me.
    To me it seems that she is listening and trying to figuring out what is being told her rather than e.g. surprise or disgust for "something outrageous" that has been proposed. As reference here is her expression in the 4th task when Aiden tells her the task. The left eyebrow is similarly raised but it's definitely not the same expression of contempt.

View attachment 1791413

What do you guys think? What you see in her expression?

*Incidentally* I was playing with some face recognition tools for work (sometimes I have to work too) and so I could not resist to test the images in this online face detection and attributes like emotions detection. It's a fun tool if you wanna play with it, you can do it in your browser at .

JSON:
"gender": "value": "female", "confidence": 66},
"smiling": { "value": "false","confidence": 43},
"age_est": {"value": "24","confidence": 50},
"mood": { "value": "scared","confidence": 73},
"lips": {"value": "parted", "confidence": 7},
"neutral_mood": {"value": "false","confidence": 20},
"anger": {"value": "false","confidence": 3},
"disgust": {"value": "false","confidence": 0},
"fear": { "value": "true","confidence": 73},
"happiness": {"value": "false","confidence": 0},
"sadness": {"value": "false","confidence": 1},
"surprise": {"value": "false", "confidence": 1},
"ethnicity": {"white": { "value": "true","confidence": 86},
So according to this neural network, we have a 25 yo (!) white female, whose lips are parted and with an evident scared mood and fear. :unsure:
JSON:
"gender": {"value": "female","confidence": 37},
"glasses": {"value": "false","confidence": 35
"smiling": {"value": "false","confidence": 21},
"age_est": {"value": "25","confidence": 50},
"mood": {"value": "disgusted","confidence": 86},
"eyes": {"value": "closed", "confidence": 8},
"neutral_mood": {"value": "false",confidence": 1},
"anger": {"value": "false","confidence": 0},
"disgust": {"value": "true","confidence": 86},
"fear": {"value": "false","confidence": 9},
"happiness": {"value": "false","confidence": 3},
"sadness": {"value": "false","confidence": 0},
"surprise": {"value": "false","confidence": 0},
"ethnicity": {"white": {"value": "true","confidence": 93},
It's at least consistent with the age and it suggests disgusted as mood, which can apply knowing the context.
To me, Sophia just seems pissed off. She tries to keep her composure and not show any weakness. Her face expresses contempt. That's what I think I see.
For all you hardcore fans, I would like to add one more thing. If Aiden were to demand something sexual from Sophia during this event, what can he threaten with except violence against Sophia herself if Sophia refuses his demand? Apart from the fact that L&P itself has ruled this out, Aiden would weaken his position if he has to impose his will in this way.
If he wants something he has to renegotiate or Sophia asks him if this should be the 5th task.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Given the dress she will be wearing with easy access/exposure to the upper part of her body, I guess it will simply be Aiden asking her to reveal her boobs at first in front of all his friends, then her sitting on the sofa while giving Andre a handjob (as revenge for having slapped him earlier) and then Andre ejaculating on her bare breasts (with perhaps an option on her face to degrade her further and make her really upset). :p
That's not going to happen. Sophia's not even flashed her titties to these guys as part of the tasks we've seen so far. I don't count the 3rd task at the art gallery here as it was literally art, infront of a bunch of unknown kids, Sophia being anonymous wearing a mask, and hardly a scene that I'd consider progression of corruption with dirty/lewd intentions, even though Sophia got groped by Aiden at the end(not knowing it was him) and was apparently aroused. Giving a handjob to any of them, atleast in my opinion, is several ingame days away. Especially without it being one of Aiden's tasks. Actually I don't think something like that will ever happen on the Aiden route without it being a task itself.

And if Aiden makes this meeting a task, it's certainly not going to be a handjob followed by ejaculation on bare breasts infront of a bunch of strangers. Not that I'd complain, but that would throw any realism left over board and skip several tasks (aswell as Sophia's current state of corruption) considering the previous ones were really tame compared to what you came up with. AT MOST I could see this being a quick boob flash for the boys, maybe pulling up her skirt aswell, but that's about it.

I don't think this update will include one of Aiden's tasks at all to be honest. Pretty sure every task in the game so far had been announced in one of L&P's development blogs, and we've also never had 2 tasks in one day if I remember correctly. We're only at PD 13 out of 30, and there's 8 tasks left. L&P will likely stretch this out as long and close to the end of the game as possible. Not that we'll ever reach the end of the game with the current development speed anyways, but yeah.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Your argument appears to rely on the official walkthrough not being updated regularly, which is obviously false. If Aiden only appearing midgame was in any way relevant, he would started being highlighted as he became important. Which clearly isn't the case.

As for screentime, Aiden has only a few more events than most of the the other students in the class. I'll need to check once I get my desktop running again (since that has my spreadsheet with the scene counts of all the characters), but Zac might have about the same amount of scenes.
Aiden is one of the most important characters outside Sophia's family. He can be ignored quickly, but so all the other ones.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
That's not going to happen. Sophia's not even flashed her titties to these guys as part of the tasks we've seen so far. I don't count the 3rd task at the art gallery here as it was literally art, infront of a bunch of unknown kids, Sophia being anonymous wearing a mask, and hardly a scene that I'd consider progression of corruption with dirty/lewd intentions, even though Sophia got groped by Aiden at the end(not knowing it was him) and was apparently aroused. Giving a handjob to any of them, atleast in my opinion, is several ingame days away. Especially without it being one of Aiden's tasks. Actually I don't think something like that will ever happen on the Aiden route without it being a task itself.

And if Aiden makes this meeting a task, it's certainly not going to be a handjob followed by ejaculation on bare breasts infront of a bunch of strangers. Not that I'd complain, but that would throw any realism left over board and skip several tasks (aswell as Sophia's current state of corruption) considering the previous ones were really tame compared to what you came up with. AT MOST I could see this being a quick boob flash for the boys, maybe pulling up her skirt aswell, but that's about it.

I don't think this update will include one of Aiden's tasks at all to be honest. Pretty sure every task in the game so far had been announced in one of L&P's development blogs, and we've also never had 2 tasks in one day if I remember correctly. We're only at PD 13 out of 30, and there's 8 tasks left. L&P will likely stretch this out as long and close to the end of the game as possible. Not that we'll ever reach the end of the game with the current development speed anyways, but yeah.
Yeah don't get your hopes up, there won't be much lewd in the next update.

Reactions: palmtrees89

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
For an update that doesn’t even register as a full event? Remember this is only a very short update - .161. So not even comparable the next proper update which is for the boarding school route
im talking about the next task, not the next update. I know the next update will be short, but at least we will know what the 5th task might be

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
to begin with, after the first 5years of waiting, u re still here. So i wont be suprised if in the next 5 years u still fall in love with sophia. U have to admit the game has a compelling attraction.
about those sub characters problem, its easy to solve. Lp just need add 1 sex scene for each sub one while sophias been corrupted. All done. He no need to pull the plug on anything
Ps aiden is as important a character as dylan or sam
What a load of nonsense. How do you know that he was with the game for 5 years, I assume you checked, right. Also if the game is so realistic, does it mean there does not need to be any story before fucking? "She is sufficiently corrupt, she can be penetrated by anyone after 5 minutes" - if the "realism" requirement is not softened, thats not gonna happen. Agree on Aiden being important character, I hope that story line will bring sex the fastest, although someone from Sophias close circle, like the neighbor migh be more realistic.

Feb 26, 2022
Lets talk about what the 5th task might be guys.
She gets pinned in the corner of the alley and gets gang-raped. Congrats to Team Aiden. She's through with him.
NOW SHE'S FINALLY ABLE TO GET BACK ON TRACK with her story by either visiting the school kids to f@ck them as well, to get some filthy points, or back to her husband to collect good wife points or to Patricia to finalise her lesbian route. THE END.
Oh, by the way. I too have some milk left in my fridge. Anyone else interested in buying it? I have opened a Patreon page called Passion & Lust. Good day everyone.

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
As for Aiden, he may not be a main character but to date he is the most important to Sophia's corruption career. She is having arousement feelings about the people closest to her but she is a responsible mother and knows where the limits are. Aiden could be the key for Sophia to break those limits. Sophia is having the most wicked feelings after every Aiden task. Aiden told her that he would show her how she really is. When Sophia finds out, she is already ready to go beyond those limits.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Because I'm immune to spoilers and want to know is it realistic to see any extramarital penetration by the year 2030. I dont have long to live.
Be patient, we are halfway of the game now.
What a load of nonsense. How do you know that he was with the game for 5 years, I assume you checked, right. Also if the game is so realistic, does it mean there does not need to be any story before fucking? "She is sufficiently corrupt, she can be penetrated by anyone after 5 minutes" - if the "realism" requirement is not softened, thats not gonna happen. Agree on Aiden being important character, I hope that story line will bring sex the fastest, although someone from Sophias close circle, like the neighbor migh be more realistic.
Bc if sb wanna quit the game, he would do it just after 2 or 3 years ago. And he is still here, meaning he still love the game despite its slow pace. And the story building is already built
She gets pinned in the corner of the alley and gets gang-raped. Congrats to Team Aiden. She's through with him.
NOW SHE'S FINALLY ABLE TO GET BACK ON TRACK with her story by either visiting the school kids to f@ck them as well, to get some filthy points, or back to her husband to collect good wife points or to Patricia to finalise her lesbian route. THE END.
Oh, by the way. I too have some milk left in my fridge. Anyone else interested in buying it? I have opened a Patreon page called Passion & Lust. Good day everyone.
So rushing. It would destroy all the building from the beginning like Game of throne.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Feb 26, 2022
Maybe I'm talking Chinese; Don't know.
How many years will it take for L&P to render Happy Endings (AND bad endings) with all the characters Sofia ONLY NOW and after five years is beginning to feel emotions for. L&P is FORCED to continue the storylines of Liam, Dylan, Sam, Ellie, Patricia, Nursing Home guys, Hobos, Jannitor, Bennet, Nathalie, Neil, Aiden, Sam, Mafia guy, Prison guy, School Education boys, Disco guys, Sauna Couple, and many more.
If you know some basic Math thats at least 18 characters times 2 (good and bad endings) = 36 whole freaking story lines that he must deliver!! And instead of closing down routes / kinks / possibilities he is opening new ones like swinging partners or Sam suddenly having feelings for Ellie, for example!!
Dude even you will be dead by then.

Last edited:

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Lp's promised to ramp up the development pace.
He's done that many times over the past 5 years, and so far it's only gotten slower with every passing year.

Here a little quote from one of my posts in the off-topic thread:
Edit: Just for the sake of it, a direct comparison with version 0.150 (numbers here are not 100% accurate, of that I'm aware)

-0.150, ~850 renders: ~5.6 renders a day
-0.155+0.160, ~520 renders: ~3.6 renders a day
-0.161, (only assumptions and rough estimate so far) ~100 renders: 2.4 renders a day

That's really looking great, lol.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Maybe I'm talking Chinese; Don't know.
How many years will it take for L&P to render Happy Endings (AND bad endings) with all the characters Sofia ONLY NOW and after five years is beginning to feel emotions for. L&P is FORCED to continue the storylines of Liam, Dylan/Sam, Ellie, Patricia, Nursing Home guys, Hobos, Jannitor, Bennet, Nathalie, Neil and Sam.
If you know some basic Math thats 12 characters times 2 (good and bad endings) = 24 whole freaking story lines that he must deliver!! And instead of closing down routes / kinks / possibilities he is opening new ones like swinging partners for example!!
Dude even you will be dead by then.
Bennett and Neil have been confirmed as not having any significant scenes in the future, so they're effectively closed off. Not seeing the problem with continuing the storylines of Ellie and Patricia - they are after all our best chance at seeing naked Sophia in the near future

Feb 26, 2022
The beginning of day 13 of 30 isn't halfway. Even less so in terms of development time. 5 years in, ~40 years left at current pace. You do the math. When you talk about patience, it basically means to become familiar with the mechanics of a Cryochamber. Unless you're 10 years old.
They are too dumb or too young to notice. When I get a reply like "You too will eventually fall in love with Sofia" I really really hope it's the latter. Enjoying good VNs is one thing. OBSESSING over a cartoon a whole other thing. See ya later boys.

Reactions: brainman
Apr 1, 2022
The first part was wonderful. The second is complete garbage
Well, for the sake of objectivity, part 1 is completed, and the second has not even begun yet, 1 stupid update, maybe there will be good updates, hot events.
I don't want to write again about the fact that he needs helpers, with so many routes, it will be possible to estimate only by 2025 if he also does everything himself.

dickus4756

Jan 17, 2019
Okay, just reading all the comments here it's so obvious that no matter what the dev will do, a lot of people will be disappointed. Can't we just accept this "game" for what it is, instead of expecting our wild dreams come true? Comments about the story, characters etc. give us something to think around this game but having people constantly complaining for... everything... get us nowhere. I'm not against complaining. All I'm saying is that we should have our expectations under control because up to this point, it is clear what this game is about and how the dev works. And it's a great game for what it is.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes