pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
no, they have no interest in the truth. All they care about is how to look good while making everyone else look bad
The only truth I see is over the last 5 years, L&P has consistently managed to slow down the progress of this game with no sign of improvement. I'm not going to speculate why but the only possible conclusions to that is either he is completely incompetent in project management, and/or deliberately milking his patrons.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I took your post as an opportunity to comment on another member's post. I apologize for that.
The main difference for me is Randy Klein's big ego. It is just as big as L&P's.
When someone says it took a long time to perfect animation work it doesn't mean Randy Klein is telling the truth, it just means we are different people with very different learning curves. And that's all this member really said, but his critics immediately go through the roof.
Ok, but how can there be a learning curve when L&P apparently hired a Blender professional to create animations for him? L&P also said that these professionals take several months to create high quality animations of the likes L&P wanted to provide, which is also not the case as can be seen in several projects of many professional animators. These aren't even the so claimed "minutes long" animations we were supposed to see. These are a couple second long loops. It's also not just about what Randy Klein had to say. We've seen several contradicting statements from L&P over the 5 month period that was the development of 0.155+0.160. It's not like people here are suddenly jumping on Randy's ship. The essence of what Randy said on Patreon is what many people here are saying for years. Which is that things don't add up. Which is also that L&P is constantly telling untruths and/or is trying to twist the things to his liking while on the other hand contradicting himself, failing to deliver, failing to fulfill promises and becoming slower developing his game year after year after year. And nobody can argue against that. Numbers don't lie. Again, this is a topic for years now.

And about Randy, like I said he's simply made plenty valid points L&P fails to answer. His posts vanished many times and all he's done is reposting them and ask for an answer in a very reasonable, non-aggressive manner. I don't see how he's got a big ego. There's no way you can compare his statements with the stuff and attitude L&P is posting on Patreon or F95. In the end L&P still ignored most of his questions and told him to send an e-mail. Nothing ever came out of this.

And as for going through the roof, what do people expect when someone like this Chester guy comes in here and the very first line in his very first post is a ridiculous and weak attempt at insulting people who believe that L&P is doing these animations on his own? And instead of making valid points like Randy Klein did, all he said basically is; "I'm working on animations. L&P can't learn this in 5 months. He can't do this alone.". Yeah, great. I'm totally convinced by this very detailed attempt at telling the critics how they are wrong in their beliefs. Obviously he's not obliged to make a lengthy post sharing his thoughts and experience, but what we got here doesn't mean jack shit, in all honesty. Like I said, give me something to work with and I'll gladly consider giving it a chance.

This guy can't even know if L&P was working with animations for 5 months or the past year. He also can't know if L&P wouldn't be able to create animations like the ones we've seen. We all know that L&P is very talented when it comes to creating art/renders, and he's got years of experience with programs like DAZ and has also made animations before. Those animations are obviously of lesser quality, but that can easily be explained by him using DAZ, not Blender. Here's the thing: He already knew how to create animations, and god knows for how long he's been fiddling around with Blender getting better at it. We know the quality of the art ain't the issue. What he had to learn is how to animate characters properly making it look realistic and fluent. It's not like he had to start from scratch. He's already talked about having taken live lessons for Blender animations on Twitch by an actual professional before. And I'm also still failing to see how he's needed to ask for help on F95 on how to import his assets into Blender when he apparently has a professional Blender animator at hand. Doesn't make much sense, does it?

So, seeing that the amount of renders per day created has gone down a lot aswell as the fact that we have considerably less unique renders and tons of re-used or slightly adjusted renders compared to previous updates, is just yet another indication to me that he's actually done these animations himself. But that's just my opinion. I guess there's still a small chance that he actually has an animator, and is also cutting down on everything else regarding the game's development for whatever reason.

Sorry, didn't plan to make this yet another wall of text. :p

Last edited:

odynson

Oct 14, 2017
So i got to the end now and it says i must finish AWAM to continue on the part 2. But it does not come up for me if i want to make a finalsave? Any idea?

Deleted member 2183629

Apr 4, 2020
So i got to the end now and it says i must finish AWAM to continue on the part 2. But it does not come up for me if i want to make a finalsave? Any idea?
If only there were a guide to answer the most common questions...

You need 0.160 part 1 (which will allow you to create a final save file that will be imported in the beginning of Part 2)

You may still have the old version of part 1 (0.150)...

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Okay, just reading all the comments here it's so obvious that no matter what the dev will do, a lot of people will be disappointed. Can't we just accept this "game" for what it is, instead of expecting our wild dreams come true? Comments about the story, characters etc. give us something to think around this game but having people constantly complaining for... everything... get us nowhere. I'm not against complaining. All I'm saying is that we should have our expectations under control because up to this point, it is clear what this game is about and how the dev works. And it's a great game for what it is.
I think there is a hidden hope of LP reading this and making adjustments.

Reactions: dickus4756

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Ok, but how can there be a learning curve when L&P apparently hired a Blender professional to create animations for him? L&P also said that these professionals take several months to create high quality animations of the likes L&P wanted to provide, which is also not the case as can be seen in several projects of many professional animators. These aren't even the so claimed "minutes long" animations we were supposed to see. These are a couple second long loops. It's also not just about what Randy Klein had to say. We've seen several contradicting statements from L&P over the 5 month period that was the development of 0.155+0.160. It's not like people here are suddenly jumping on Randy's ship. The essence of what Randy said on Patreon is what many people here are saying for years. Which is that things don't add up. Which is also that L&P is constantly telling untruths and/or is trying to twist the things to his liking while on the other hand contradicting himself, failing to deliver, failing to fulfill promises and becoming slower developing his game year after year after year. And nobody can argue against that. Numbers don't lie. Again, this is a topic for years now.

And about Randy, like I said he's simply made plenty valid points L&P fails to answer. His posts vanished many times and all he's done is reposting them and ask for an answer in a very reasonable, non-aggressive manner. I don't see how he's got a big ego. There's no way you can compare his statements with the stuff and attitude L&P is posting on Patreon or F95. In the end L&P still ignored most of his questions and told him to send an e-mail. Nothing ever came out of this.

And as for going through the roof, what do people expect when someone like this Chester guy comes in here and the very first line in his very first post is a ridiculous and weak attempt at insulting people who believe that L&P is doing these animations on his own? And instead of making valid points like Randy Klein did, all he said basically is; "I'm working on animations. L&P can't learn this in 5 months. He can't do this alone.". Yeah, great. I'm totally convinced by this very detailed attempt at telling the critics how they are wrong in their beliefs. Obviously he's not obliged to make a lengthy post sharing his thoughts and experience, but what we got here doesn't mean jack shit, in all honesty. Like I said, give me something to work with and I'll gladly consider giving it a chance.

This guy can't even know if L&P was working with animations for 5 months or the past year. He also can't know if L&P wouldn't be able to create animations like the ones we've seen. We all know that L&P is very talented when it comes to creating art/renders, and he's got years of experience with programs like DAZ and has also made animations before. Those animations are obviously of lesser quality, but that can easily be explained by him using DAZ, not Blender. Here's the thing: He already knew how to create animations, and god knows for how long he's been fiddling around with Blender getting better at it. We know the quality of the art ain't the issue. What he had to learn is how to animate characters properly making it look realistic and fluent. It's not like he had to start from scratch. He's already talked about having taken live lessons for Blender animations on Twitch by an actual professional before. And I'm also still failing to see how he's needed to ask for help on F95 on how to import his assets into Blender when he apparently has a professional Blender animator at hand. Doesn't make much sense, does it?

So, seeing that the amount of renders per day created has gone down a lot aswell as the fact that we have considerably less unique renders and tons of re-used or slightly adjusted renders compared to previous updates, is just yet another indication to me that he's actually done these animations himself. But that's just my opinion. I guess there's still a small chance that he actually has an animator, and is also cutting down on everything else regarding the game's development for whatever reason.

Sorry, didn't plan to make this yet another wall of text. :p
That's right, they turned it into a wall of text. My native language is German, which means I always have to resort to a translator from the Internet to write a post here. (Now someone can say that I learn only very, very, very ... slowly).
Nobody denies that L&P often makes contradictory statements. But that was not the point of my contradiction. I just wanted to point out, politely, that when someone new comes to the forum, writes something that doesn't fit the opinion of the critics, the pot quickly boils over and it becomes insulting and aggressive.
My work as a programmer has taught me humility, because again and again, despite the many years I work in this profession, I find that I have simply overlooked some techniques. So when someone writes that he thinks someone needs some time to make such "good" animations, I am inclined, although my experience with DAZ and Blender is zero, not to see that as a "lie" or propaganda for now.
Several, however, just fell over him like a hungry pack that has not had anything to eat for a long time. "I don't like your opinion, so I'm going to shout you down."
One last thing. I don't think this game will ever be finished. So I'm on the lookout for a game whose story and structure captivate me just as much. I haven't found one yet. Eventually one will be produced, then I will leave this thread, silent and and without sound.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
0.170 should be the shotas.
Maybe you are right.

The only characters that have more scene with Sophia than Patricia are Dylan and Ellie.
And Dylan have way more scenes with Sophia than any other character.Like twice more.
That of course leads to question
How the hell Dylan with 3-4 times more scenes with Sophia,compared to Patricia is making 3-4 times less progress?
With the current speed,Dylan will have sex with Sophia no ealy than PD 40 or even PD 50.
So the dev should make a massive change.Two options.
number 1
Sophia/Dylan events will be more impactful-just like other characters.Ellie and Patricia,for example,are making constant progress with each scene.So far I have the feeling that Dylan is not making any progress in more than half of the scenes or the progress is just 1/5 of what are making other characters.
number 2
The dev will add at least 3 Sophia/Dylan events for each playable day.If he insist to continue with the snail progress this the only way.
or waith there is
number 3
The game will have 50(or 60) playable days,not 30.
Sam has more events than Patricia too

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes