palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Thanks for reporting my comment from that burner account from 2017 , you are 5 years here and wrote only 50 comments. Exposed.

Now I ll report yours cause at least I speak facts bout updates and you trolling lies !!
What are you even on about? The dude simply said that he doesn't want the game to be abandoned. I mean, go ahead and report whatever you want, but this is kinda silly, no?

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Hey my dude you seems like rare one here who knows how to use sarcasm, so tell me...
Part of my nature, I guess:cool:
Why ppl behave like petty all-stars when they facing sarcasm or truth ??
Perhaps because it requires certain... traits? ;) In all seriousness, the art of sarcasm and irony is dying in agony due to the progressive political correctness and following cancel culture. Everyone is suddenly being constantly offended or scared to be cancelled for being offensive.
(As for your comment, developer is just straight liar like many out there, he probably started dozen projects on this site
One could use term: "entrepreneurial" :sneaky:
This is just another symptom of the same disease. People simply don't get the fundamentals of economics, the value of money and basic goods exchange.
I can bet my house it's the same developer cause he used to making up things how he lives in Brazil , then abandoned game cause of health problem then his PC got broke) ... and so and so...
Could be. But very well can be a copy cat following a very successful scheme. Surprising he's made this far without becoming either a serious business or dumping it altogether.

All in all, this whole thing is becoming more and more pathetic. Yet we're still here... :sneaky:

Reactions: Toushiro

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
Part of my nature, I guess:cool:

Perhaps because it requires certain... traits? ;) In all seriousness, the art of sarcasm and irony is dying in agony due to the progressive political correctness and following cancel culture. Everyone is suddenly being constantly offended or scared to be cancelled for being offensive.

One could use term: "entrepreneurial" :sneaky:
This is just another symptom of the same disease. People simply don't get the fundamentals of economics, the value of money and basic goods exchange.

Could be. But very well can be a copy cat following a very successful scheme. Surprising he's made this far without becoming either a serious business or dumping it altogether.

All in all, this whole thing is becoming more and more pathetic. Yet we're still here... :sneaky:
It's the boobs I think. Just my opinion but what else is there really?

Herr Mannelig

Feb 25, 2022
I really like the idea of smaller but faster-to-release updates, so those who want a long update and have no problem waiting can very well wait if they want and those who are impatient can have access to a small update right away

Reactions: roro and lord_carta

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
when is the events with the museum boys happening?
End of Playable Day 14, so hopefully soon. We're still waiting on the event list for the day, so there's no real information as to the events beforehand, only that one of them will be an Ellie event (I'm hoping another morning shower for her to jill off in, since I doubt she will have got off the day before), and possibly one of the side jobs.

Scyllaa

Jul 9, 2020
I started part 2 Day 20. I s there any content yet cause It tells me im at school then "To be continued"

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I started part 2 Day 20. I s there any content yet cause It tells me im at school then "To be continued"
Depends on the route you play. If you're not playing Aiden's tasks, or the bonus storyl8ne, then there's literally only Sophia waking up, having a shower, getting dressed, going to school, teaching, and that's it. 6 renders by my count.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes