dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Pantyless is a logical classroom-based development, provided that we ever see another task that is. Sex toys are a strong possibility, although personally I would detest this. Pierced nipples, mentioned above from @TomUK, has been done before elsewhere, e.g. Katie's Corruption. Good luck with Sophia, as a sophisticated 38 year old explaining these to Liam & anybody else. It's something I really don't see as belonging in this VN.
Pantyless, she would have to show the class she doesn't wear any, otherwise it's pointless since we can't really tell in the game.

Pierced nipples (or any other body mod), no chance imo because it would require double the amount of renders. Or she would have to wear the piercings only in class or outdoor tasks with Aiden, and remove them anywhere else. Not very realistic.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
It's pretty obvious PD 13 will take more time than PD 12.Even for the "blind" people.
The only way to have some improvement will be the dev to finish each of the remaining 8 updates in less than 4 weeks.
The other way would be for him to finally become serious about the whole thing, up his game, build a team, embrace some discipline, work ethics, good practices. But that, I guess, is beyond his reach, isn't it?

Apr 1, 2022
Pantyless, she would have to show the class she doesn't wear any, otherwise it's pointless since we can't really tell in the game.

Pierced nipples (or any other body mod), no chance imo because it would require double the amount of renders. Or she would have to wear the piercings only in class or outdoor tasks with Aiden, and remove them anywhere else. Not very realistic.
I am against this idea in general, any body modifications, tattoos, I like the fact that she is an idealized woman, plus this is additional rendering time, it's almost the same as giving a choice of hair haircuts.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
My future answers (if exist) will be fully automated :
How to get xxx event ? >>>> ask admin
How to install xxx ? >>>> ask admin
What's the program of future updates ? >>> ask admin
Teasers ? >>> ask admin
Android/Mac/Compressed/Torrent version ? >>> ask admin
When update ? >>> ask admin
Where patch ? >>> ask admin
How nice >>> ask ad... oh thanks you !

fully automated I said :sneaky:
View attachment 1791244 :giggle:

I'm joking of course :cool: I have nothing against admins (love you), but just this strange decision :rolleyes:

PS your best allies in any circonstance :
0x52 universal renpy mod : https://f95zone.to/threads/universal-renpy-mod-1-8-mod-any-renpy-game-yourself.48025/
Unren, to extract rpa : https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/

Learn how to use them ! renpy games will never be the same...
Apollodore, can you repost this great information resource on an AWAM fan thread? Then you could just list the F95 link to your post in your banner and it is no longer a problem for the admins in the formal AWAM thread but it is still available for those of us who are interested. Thoughts?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I just read somewhere that more than 60% of games here on site are abandoned on hold or prolonged to nowhere with delay updates.
I'd say even more, they just overlap in time. But there are a few bright examples of the devs who proved it's possible to bring this thing to a level of actual profitable business - with the good and the bad of it. Most choose the easy path of leaching.
No wonder world is full of low IQ ppl cause in my country if you wanna get paid by month then deliver the work per month.
Give it some time, UBI starts to circulate among the proletariat masses..
I dont even blame devs no more. I blame those who not quit supporting them who cannot deliver 1 update per month within 30 days.
I blame them equally. On one hand people can do whatever they please with their money, including burning it and wiping their asses with it. Many here argue it's not a customer-vendor relation, so it's justifiable. I tend to disagree because even if it's a patron-protege one, it must bring some easthetical value added. I don't think Mozart or Botticelli would have lasted long in any palace if they had continued to deliver nothing but empty promises. Or at least serve as toys for the nobles, if you know what I'm talking about :sneaky:

Last edited:

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
So are u saying Lust & Passion is not Metallica - instead Nirvana only great first 2 years then no more albums to deliver ??

Are you saying he should kill himself ??

I doubt he is born deaf or genius. Just born liar :) If you know what I mean :rolleyes:
I might have some clue, yeah :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Isidora N.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Post from L&P

"Cant say yet. But over 100 for sure."
What? Over a hundred pictures, just for Sophia to learn the contents of the 5th task, we can see Morello's men beating Aiden's face and a possible hearty hug Sophia from Jennifer because she is now also rid of Aiden.
This can also be told with 30 pictures, because most of the event would only be dialogues between people.
But what I want to get at with this post is that it looks to me as if those who say that in this event the Andres revenge for the slap could play a bigger role are right.
If so, this will be another event where opinions will be divided. Some will say, what a shit, to have to watch Sophia being sexually abused. And others will say that Sophia had a look of pleasure on her face while Andre was groping her.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You forgot about animations. If there are only 2 more updates with animations, you can probably add another 4-6 months. And for days off etc., if he's taking 10-14 days off after every update (which he's done pretty much after every single release), you can add way more than 1 month to the development. I think we are closer to ~20 months until PD13 is complete. But hey, I really do hope that I'm wrong here. lol
I did not.I was just trying to be way more optimistic than I should probably be.
But yes the 20 months sounds as reasonable assumption.
Of course that pretty much will leads to more than 2 full years just for playable day 13.
The other way would be for him to finally become serious about the whole thing, up his game, build a team, embrace some discipline, work ethics, good practices. But that, I guess, is beyond his reach, isn't it?
Making a team will only help if he still follow my plan and finish each of the next 8 updates in less than 4 weeks.
Otherwise there is no improvement at all.

Last edited:

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Seeing her in that last pic with her nipples poking out gives me an idea for one of Aiden's tasks, maybe he'll make her get her nips pierced. Hmm, just thought of another one, they've already introduced sex toys and Sophia has already used 'Antonio', so Aiden will make her use a 'Lush' toy and he has the control on his phone and of course she's only allowed to wear a mini skirt and no panties.
L&P once said he didn't want sex toys for Sophia. I'm back from banishment

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What? Over a hundred pictures, just for Sophia to learn the contents of the 5th task, we can see Morello's men beating Aiden's face and a possible hearty hug Sophia from Jennifer because she is now also rid of Aiden.
This can also be told with 30 pictures, because most of the event would only be dialogues between people.
But what I want to get at with this post is that it looks to me as if those who say that in this event the Andres revenge for the slap could play a bigger role are right.
If so, this will be another event where opinions will be divided. Some will say, what a shit, to have to watch Sophia being sexually abused. And others will say that Sophia had a look of pleasure on her face while Andre was groping her.
In the last update the whole dialogue outside the classroom was like 40 renders,so we can expect something like that again,probably even more because we have way more than just 3 people.
The Morello part at least another 50 renders.
I expect the walking before and after the scene will be another 10 renders.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
On one hand people can do whatever they please with their money, including burning it and wiping their asses with it. Many here argue it's not a customer-vendor relation, so it's justifiable. I tend to disagree because even if it's a patron-protege one, it must bring some easthetical value added.
I prefer that people support projects on patreon with a few bucks rather than them spending their wages in microtransactions, lootboxes or NFT scams

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
A wife and mother and 4 boys !
Dylan, Sam, Zac and Ayden. The four of them had erotic encounter with Sophia. But : with Dylan she did it for medical or social reasons . With Ayden she did it to protect her son . For Sam she had intimate time but it was Sam's initiative always though Sophia liked it . Zac the only character that Sophia initiate the moves with him .
Zac or Sam will be her first.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I don't think Mozart or Botticelli would have lasted long in any palace if they had continued to deliver nothing but empty promises. Or at least serve as toys for the nobles, if you know what I'm talking about :sneaky:
Although, Leonardo da Vinci never finished a commission. It's the Patreon model that's no longer fit for purpose, IMO. It should be replaced with a straightforward customer/provider set-up. I don't say this lightly or negatively. I say this after seeing the situation deteriorate year on year for quite some time.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes