CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
70% progress in less than 2 weeks ! Wow !Great! Either the update is about a meeting only with no task, or it's one hot scene ( I expect its about modelling).
You think so. How much of this update is of a playable day. Dont believe its 1/10th. Asking for a friend.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You think so. How much of this update is of a playable. Dont believe its 1/10th. Asking for a friend.
Considering it's 1/5 of a normal PD13 update, it's more like 1/50th than 1/10th. So like the description actually says, it's more likely just a meeting with Aiden than anything hot

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
I miss those good old days when the game took me more than 1 hour to play its demo.
After that, the game has kept shrinking and shrinking. Now, whenever an update is release, i'll always have to reread a dialogue or find easter eggs just to make it 15 minute playtime.
And ultimately, when the update where dylan comes home from boarding school and i dont have any save for it, im not sure i can handle the task anymore. It would be irony if after dowloading the new release and a few clicks, it comes right to "to be continued" line.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Seeing her in that last pic with her nipples poking out gives me an idea for one of Aiden's tasks, maybe he'll make her get her nips pierced. Hmm, just thought of another one, they've already introduced sex toys and Sophia has already used 'Antonio', so Aiden will make her use a 'Lush' toy and he has the control on his phone and of course she's only allowed to wear a mini skirt and no panties.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Seeing her in that last pic with her nipples poking out gives me an idea for one of Aiden's tasks, maybe he'll make her get her nips pierced. Hmm, just thought of another one, they've already introduced sex toys and Sophia has already used 'Antonio', so Aiden will make her use a 'Lush' toy and he has the control on his phone and of course she's only allowed to wear a mini skirt and no panties.
Yeah, I feel like a pantyless Sophia is gonna be the next step during classes. There can't possibly be more tasks with only her being braless and flashing her panties to the class. We seen each of these tasks individually and in combination now. People had already speculated that we'd see Sophia taking off her panties during the 4th task after one of the 0.155 teasers got released. The one where she was kneeling down behind her desk, which resulted in yet another panty flash. I personally found that boring.

And for sex toys, yeah, I think that's an obvious one. Pretty sure that's gonna be a task at some point aswell. It's just so easy and would give Aiden alot of control over Sophia during classes, imo. But that's possibly several years away, so.. Who knows if we'll ever get there.

For tasks taking place outside the classroom, it's hard to say. The possibilities are endless here.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ancienregimele

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Yeah, I feel like a pantyless Sophia is gonna be the next step during classes. There can't possibly be more tasks with only her being braless and flashing her panties to the class. We seen each of these tasks individually and in combination now. People had already speculated that we'd see Sophia taking off her panties during the 4th task after one of the 0.155 teasers got released. The one where she was kneeling down behind her desk, which resulted in yet another panty flash. I personally found that boring.

And for sex toys, yeah, I think that's an obvious one. Pretty sure that's gonna be a task at some point aswell. It's just so easy and would give Aiden alot of control over Sophia during classes, imo. But that's possibly several years away, so.. Who knows if we'll ever get there.

For tasks taking place outside the classroom, it's hard to say. The possibilities are endless here.
Pantyless is a logical classroom-based development, provided that we ever see another task that is. Sex toys are a strong possibility, although personally I would detest this. Pierced nipples, mentioned above from TomUK, has been done before elsewhere, e.g. Katie's Corruption. Good luck with Sophia, as a sophisticated 38 year old explaining these to Liam & anybody else. It's something I really don't see as belonging in this VN.

I have a feeling that most of this is academic anyway. Why.....because every game I've ever played which slowed down to this degree, has been abandoned. I live in hopes that AWAM will be the exception that proves the rule.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It's pretty obvious PD 13 will take more time than PD 12.Even for the "blind" people.
The only way to have some improvement will be the dev to finish each of the remaining 8 updates in less than 4 weeks.
Each one.Yeah right.Good luck witht that.
the most optimistic route for me
4 updates x 1 month = 4 months
4 updates x 1 and 1/2 months = 6 months
no time for vacation,no days-off,no illness,no mental block,no personal issues,no festival of BS
total-10 months
I know it's more like a sci-fi.
Now the way more realistic route
2 updates x 1month = 2 months
2 updates x 1 and 1/2 months = 3 months
2 updates x 2months = 4 months
2 updates x 2 and 1/2 months = 5 months
1 month additional for everything else(vacation,days off etc)
total-15 months

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
It's pretty obvious PD 13 will take more time than PD 12.Even for the "blind" people.
The only way to have some improvement will be the dev to finish each of the remaining 8 updates in less than 4 weeks.
Each one.Yeah right.Good luck witht that.
the most optimistic route for me
4 updates x 1 month = 4 months
4 updates x 1 and 1/2 months = 6 months
no time for vacation,no days-off,no illness,no mental block,no personal issues,no festival of BS
total-10 months
I know it's more like a sci-fi.
Now the way more realistic route
2 updates x 1month = 2 months
2 updates x 1 and 1/2 months = 3 months
2 updates x 2months = 4 months
2 updates x 2 and 1/2 months = 5 months
1 month additional for everything else(vacation,days off etc)
total-15 months
You forgot about animations. If there are only 2 more updates with animations, you can probably add another 4-6 months. And for days off etc., if he's taking 10-14 days off after every update (which he's done pretty much after every single release), you can add way more than 1 month to the development. I think we are closer to ~20 months until PD13 is complete. But hey, I really do hope that I'm wrong here. lol

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
I have made a compilation of Sophia's lustful facial expressions. I really like seeing Sophia get to that level of arousement. If what I am thinking happens she will start with a disgusted face but, do you think we will see her horny in the new update?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I like how she bites her lips
sophia always bites lip feeling horny

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes