pcaf

Dec 3, 2019
He also said bout finding some1 to help him sped up updts 3 years ago when I was on Patreon. Fuck him. I wouldnt believe him anymore. Now I read this ''team'' thing that @Radoslova Wolf mention above and it makes me angry cause its almost 6 years. Little 2late
You can argue he did "hire someone" to help him out (the mysterious animator). Though instead of speeding up development, it delays it even more.

• Haha
Reactions: Isidora N.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
And your plan is to stay on thread and write billion comments like I see some of ya'll here have from 5k to 10k plus , I mean wtf where is the life dude outside this area ??

Listen mate...you are here (judge by activity) last decade almost 6 years. If you or anyone else had any plan for L&P or any other developer, you should told him 5 years ago since u r here almost as old as game itself from 2017 .

Now entering 6th year game is not the game at all, your plan is just sarcasm for laughing , and angry REAL FANS with brain doesnt care anymore just jump here from time to time to check apologist, cry babies and smartass wannabes to get a good laugh bout comments.

This site is 1 of most soft thread I have been and 99% is filled by ''men'' so I am embarrassed as an girl that these threads around have more reporting comments than facebook, insta and twitty combined together. Hell yeah , even my grandpa dont report comments on her facebook and believe me she read more insults or vulgar things than we all here every day especially from nuts who likes MILFs .

I understand more than 90% ppl (nerds) here - their life depending from this thread and site, but when I was here long time ago place was more MACHO than rather soft. In other words...any time I jump to a thread it looks like same fucking ppl discuss bout same shit last5 years : ''wow what do u think will Ayden blackmail her'' ?? I mean if thats the most smartest thing to discuss here rather than solve DELAY PROMBLEMS FROM HIS LIES AND PITY UPDATES then so be it.

Developers acting like cry babies they don't listen or cant take ANY NEGATIVE COMMENTS, SUGESTION - WITH THAT, IN PSICHOLOGY PERSON UNWILLING TO LEARN OR FIX THEIR MISTAKE IS MOST PATHTETIC PATOLOGICAL AND UNSTABLE CHARACTER !!

If any of his followers make revolution on Patreon after his first lie about ''MAKING A TEAM TO HELP HIM SPED UP '' 3 YEARS AGO WHEN I WAS ON HIS PATREON TOO and call all other followers to quit support him till he fulfill promised land, this game would be finished and nobody would act here like crybaby whenever some REAL MAN HONEST COMMENTS POPS UP !!
Maybe you should try to do some research first?
I was pointing some mistake he was making since 2018.
Guess what-there was a huge purge around that time and at least 100 pages were simply deleted.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
No wonder world is full of low IQ ppl cause in my country if you wanna get paid by month then deliver the work per month.
Its simple as it can be.
It's like that in my country & every country on Earth. It's not like that in Patreonland. [If you start a new job in the UK the norm is to work around a month before you get paid at all, (unless it's potentially dodgy cash-in-hand), regardless of whether you had zero money beforehand. Fuck-up during that time & you're out].

I got tired of the circular discussion & arguments years ago & have put forward ideas for Patreon to change, (because the only change we'll get from L&P, work pattern-wise, is to slow down some more) but you see I have no power to make this happen, nor does anyone here. That's why the same debate repeats over & over. It's a natural reaction to frustration.

So, in order to enjoy this VN, you have to accept that there is nothing ever going to happen to speed things up & go with the 'stagnant' flow. We need to be philosophical about it all. Problem is....with this PD, even I'm having difficulty with those calm thoughts.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
What? Over a hundred pictures, just for Sophia to learn the contents of the 5th task, we can see Morello's men beating Aiden's face and a possible hearty hug Sophia from Jennifer because she is now also rid of Aiden.
This can also be told with 30 pictures, because most of the event would only be dialogues between people.
But what I want to get at with this post is that it looks to me as if those who say that in this event the Andres revenge for the slap could play a bigger role are right.
If so, this will be another event where opinions will be divided. Some will say, what a shit, to have to watch Sophia being sexually abused. And others will say that Sophia had a look of pleasure on her face while Andre was groping her.
Coming into the meeting, depending on the decisions one took in the previous events, who is angry at who?

Is Sophia angry at Aiden? Besides the usual reasons, for lying about meeting alone? For the sexy outfit she is forced to wear? For their treatment of Jen? For not keeping Andre in line when he groped her bare butt?

Is Sophia especially angry at Andre for groping her?

Is Aiden angry at Sophia for breaking up his and Andre’s fun with Jen? (Personally, I think Aiden might be tired of Sophia constantly talking back to him and swearing at him. But maybe he doesn’t care since she ultimately completes the tasks.)

Is Andre angry at Sophia for slapping him? For thwarting his “animation” with Jen?

Is Andre angry at Aiden for not standing up for him when Sophia slapped him?

Is Aiden angry at Andre for groping Sophia and risking having her refusing future tasks?

I agree that at some point it seems likely that Andre will want justice for getting slapped by Sophia. In this release? Possibly. But if Sophia broke up their tryst with Jen, is that Sophia's bigger crime?

Reactions: roro and xxxorro

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Coming into the meeting, depending on the decisions one took in the previous events, who is angry at who?

Is Sophia angry at Aiden? Besides the usual reasons, for lying about meeting alone? For the sexy outfit she is forced to wear? For their treatment of Jen? For not keeping Andre in line when he groped her bare butt?

Is Sophia especially angry at Andre for groping her?

Is Aiden angry at Sophia for breaking up his and Andre’s fun with Jen? (Personally, I think Aiden might be tired of Sophia constantly talking back to him and swearing at him. But maybe he doesn’t care since she ultimately completes the tasks.)

Is Andre angry at Sophia for slapping him? For thwarting his “animation” with Jen?

Is Andre angry at Aiden for not standing up for him when Sophia slapped him?

Is Aiden angry at Andre for groping Sophia and risking having her refusing future tasks?

I agree that at some point it seems likely that Andre will want justice for getting slapped by Sophia. In this release? Possibly. But if Sophia broke up their tryst with Jen, is that Sophia's bigger crime?
Yes, there are many possible constellations. But as a developer, I would make it easy for myself. And since the slap in Andre's face during the 4th task was unavoidable, I think that only it will play a role, be an anchor point for future events. Everything else, including the sex with Jennifer, I would drop if I were the developer. Otherwise, the decision tree would fan out too far.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yes, there are many possible constellations. But as a developer, I would make it easy for myself. And since the slap in Andre's face during the 4th task was unavoidable, I think that only it will play a role, be an anchor point for future events. Everything else, including the sex with Jennifer, I would drop if I were the developer. Otherwise, the decision tree would fan out too far.
That's assuming this entire update isn't just an excuse for another Aiden event, since after this, we might not see Aiden again for years until we get to PD16, just as he has risen in popularity.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hzjujk

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Eventually, Andre can wear an outfit that Sophia would not recognize him in, and he can get revenge on Sophia so that Aiden doesn't find out. For example, he accidentally met Sophia in the Mall.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Eventually, Andre can get revenge on Sophia so that Aiden doesn't find out. For example, he would have met Sophia by accident in the Commercial Centrum.
What possible revenge could Dre get that wouldn't require Aiden's uncle to bail him out? Assault of any kind could land him in juvie.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Eventually, Andre can get revenge on Sophia so that Aiden doesn't find out. For example, he would have met Sophia by accident in the Commercial Centrum.
Andre doesn't have the get out of jail free card that Aiden has, so if he does anything, Sophie will just report him to the cops and he'll get thrown in jail, I don't see Aiden's uncle trying to get him off.

Reactions: hzjujk

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
That's assuming this entire update isn't just an excuse for another Aiden event, since after this, we might not see Aiden again for years until we get to PD16, just as he has risen in popularity.
It's likely to be another 2 years or more. It's when consideration is given to factors of this kind & how each route progresses at the pace of a moving continent, that the over-arching ludicrousness of the situation really hits home. It's so slow, it's almost funny. [I said almost]. Well, "you've got to laugh, or else you'd cry" according to 'Tom Hark'.

"Motivation" is a topic within HR, that has books, articles, training films, lectures, letters, debates, etc., etc., devoted to it, many of which are within my working life experience. Yet I havn't got a friggin' clue when it comes to the Dev & AWAM.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's likely to be another 2 years or more. It's when consideration is given to factors of this kind & how each route progresses at the pace of a moving continent, that the over-arching ludicrousness of the situation really hits home. It's so slow, it's almost funny. [I said almost]. Well, "you've got to laugh, or else you'd cry" according to 'Tom Hark'.

"Motivation" is a topic within HR, that has books, articles, training films, lectures, letters, debates, etc., etc., devoted to it, many of which are within my working life experience. Yet I havn't got a friggin' clue when it comes to the Dev & AWAM.
I'm more curious after this update if there's going to be a push by Aiden fan patrons to get to PD16 as quickly as possible, or if they're happy to wait the 2+ years with no content.

Apr 5, 2022
A wife and mother and 4 boys !
Dylan, Sam, Zac and Ayden. The four of them had erotic encounter with Sophia. But : with Dylan she did it for medical or social reasons . With Ayden she did it to protect her son . For Sam she had intimate time but it was Sam's initiative always though Sophia liked it . Zac the only character that Sophia initiate the moves with him .
Zac or Sam will be her first.
yes i agree its either zac or sam who will be her first. Id say sam because she can be alone with him pretty easily and also because i think shes done more stuff with him than zac.

Reactions: Hotcoupleeasy

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I'm more curious after this update if there's going to be a push by Aiden fan patrons to get to PD16 as quickly as possible, or if they're happy to wait the 2+ years with no content.
I know I won't but unless something else is cut, (cough...Jason & Haru), there's nothing to be done. EXCEPT, L&P could speed up...... ..... .....[Sorry there's a problem due to circumstances beyond our control. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible].

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I know I won't but unless something else is cut, (cough...Jason & Haru), there's nothing to be done. EXCEPT, L&P could speed up...... ..... .....[Sorry there's a problem due to circumstances beyond our control. Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible].
Yeah the museum date might be small. I don't think I'd be disapponted if it were cut. There's more opportunities for Patricia to get up to shenanigans during the ranch event anyway.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah the museum date might be small. I don't think I'd be disapponted if it were cut. There's more opportunities for Patricia to get up to shenanigans during the ranch event anyway.
Agree. For all I care the museum date could be 10-15 renders: Sophia getting dressed; Sophia meets Patricia; arrive at museum and then fade to black:
Narrator: " the boys really tried to impress Sophia and Patricia but in the end it was kind of a meh experience for both."
Narrator: " Sophia decided to go straight home and take a shower before bed."

-- to be continued --

Honestly L&P, keep it moving. Your story will not be damaged if this piece goes the way of the dodo.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Agree. For all I care the museum date could be 10-15 renders: Sophia getting dressed; Sophia meets Patricia; arrive at museum and then fade to black:
Narrator: " the boys really tried to impress Sophia and Patricia but in the end it was kind of a meh experience for both."
Narrator: " Sophia decided to go straight home and take a shower before bed."

-- to be continued --

Honestly L&P, keep it moving. Your story will not be damaged if this piece goes the way of the dodo.
Nah Knowing L&P it will be a 400 Renders event where nothing happend.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
What do you mean nothing? Think back on the lecture we got from Xavier on task 3. Can you imagine what kind of rivetting, mind-expanding exposition he's going to lay down on a museum tour?

Joking aside, Light of My Life has a very nice museum scene between the landlord and his tennant, Denise, where eroticism in late-rennaisance and rococo period paintings is used to elevate sexual awareness, especially focused on the representation of incest themes from classical literature. So while there is definitely some meat on the bones for a character like Sophia I think it's gone well rancid by now.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I don't think so. What I personally find so frustrating is that L&P has shown he can stick to a render budget, like he did for the Dylan/Emma event of v.130. The estimate he originally have was for 40 renders. He did it in 35. So he can stick to a plan, he just chooses not to for some of the recent Dylan and Aiden events, because he is getting away with it.

Even the last Ellie event, we had a whole bunch of revelations and hotter content, but in an event around a third of the render count of the following Aiden event.

Reactions: ancienregimele
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes