Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Although, Leonardo da Vinci never finished a commission. It's the Patreon model that's no longer fit for purpose, IMO. It should be replaced with a straightforward customer/provider set-up. I don't say this lightly or negatively. I say this after seeing the situation deteriorate year on year for quite some time.
That is also true.

Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
So, looking at the incredibly slow speed of updates, does L&P intend to just keep making just this one game, even after his hair goes grey and has grand children.?
cause it seems by the time this finishes, his own children will be 18 years old.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I don't think so. What I personally find so frustrating is that L&P has shown he can stick to a render budget, like he did for the Dylan/Emma event of v.130. The estimate he originally have was for 40 renders. He did it in 35. So he can stick to a plan, he just chooses not to for some of the recent Dylan and Aiden events, because he is getting away with it.

Even the last Ellie event, we had a whole bunch of revelations and hotter content, but in an event around a third of the render count of the following Aiden event.
joke aside probably will be Patricia teasing the boys and pushing sophie to do the same.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
does lp have anyone to help him check grammar or translation? It might save a few days
Word on the street is that he's got a translator/proofreader. But seeing the results I think the guy is being paid in food stamps.
Yep, L&P should at least get someone that English is their first language, not someone that learned English via a translator program.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
What do you mean nothing? Think back on the lecture we got from Xavier on task 3. Can you imagine what kind of rivetting, mind-expanding exposition he's going to lay down on a museum tour?

Joking aside, Light of My Life has a very nice museum scene between the landlord and his tennant, Denise, where eroticism in late-rennaisance and rococo period paintings is used to elevate sexual awareness, especially focused on the representation of incest themes from classical literature. So while there is definitely some meat on the bones for a character like Sophia I think it's gone well rancid by now.
Sophia could go with the students to an evening nudity gala, like Miriam, who is not wearing any underwear, but I bet we'll see Sophia's painting from the third assignment hanging on the wall in the museum with this event.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NextQuestion

Apr 23, 2018
Can someone post the roadmap of the upcoming updates? The content of what will happen with characters in the game.

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
When our Goddess told Sam that there are other ways to kiss the woman and put the glass of wine away, I thought she was referring to kissing her butt !
God this game will kill me .

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes