vinnmun1

Oct 11, 2020
SO I loaded my part 2 save after generating a part 1 final save. And the game end right after sophia teaches literature. Did I miss something?

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
DISCLAIMER: this is just for the fun of it and to get over the dress issue, which has been solved ;)

I was looking at Sophia's face from the last teaser:

View attachment 1791382
Two things.

1. Is it me or her left part of the face is a bit strange? Her left eye and part of the cheek seems like it has been "stretched" towards her upper left corner. I don't know if that is part of the expression but I can't understand if she is kind of raising her left eyebrow as in a expression of surprise or squinting her right eye as if she was kind of pondering something.
    It's really a genuine question and curiosity, maybe the talented artists of the thread can jump in and give some clue.

2. well, it's related to the previous one because I was trying to figure out the expression to have some clue about which point of the discussions the image could be part of (before, after or during the assignment for the 5th task). Hard to tell, at least for me.
    To me it seems that she is listening and trying to figuring out what is being told her rather than e.g. surprise or disgust for "something outrageous" that has been proposed. As reference here is her expression in the 4th task when Aiden tells her the task. The left eyebrow is similarly raised but it's definitely not the same expression of contempt.

View attachment 1791413

What do you guys think? What you see in her expression?

*Incidentally* I was playing with some face recognition tools for work (sometimes I have to work too) and so I could not resist to test the images in this online face detection and attributes like emotions detection. It's a fun tool if you wanna play with it, you can do it in your browser at .

JSON:
"gender": "value": "female", "confidence": 66},
"smiling": { "value": "false","confidence": 43},
"age_est": {"value": "24","confidence": 50},
"mood": { "value": "scared","confidence": 73},
"lips": {"value": "parted", "confidence": 7},
"neutral_mood": {"value": "false","confidence": 20},
"anger": {"value": "false","confidence": 3},
"disgust": {"value": "false","confidence": 0},
"fear": { "value": "true","confidence": 73},
"happiness": {"value": "false","confidence": 0},
"sadness": {"value": "false","confidence": 1},
"surprise": {"value": "false", "confidence": 1},
"ethnicity": {"white": { "value": "true","confidence": 86},
So according to this neural network, we have a 25 yo (!) white female, whose lips are parted and with an evident scared mood and fear. :unsure:
JSON:
"gender": {"value": "female","confidence": 37},
"glasses": {"value": "false","confidence": 35
"smiling": {"value": "false","confidence": 21},
"age_est": {"value": "25","confidence": 50},
"mood": {"value": "disgusted","confidence": 86},
"eyes": {"value": "closed", "confidence": 8},
"neutral_mood": {"value": "false",confidence": 1},
"anger": {"value": "false","confidence": 0},
"disgust": {"value": "true","confidence": 86},
"fear": {"value": "false","confidence": 9},
"happiness": {"value": "false","confidence": 3},
"sadness": {"value": "false","confidence": 0},
"surprise": {"value": "false","confidence": 0},
"ethnicity": {"white": {"value": "true","confidence": 93},
It's at least consistent with the age and it suggests disgusted as mood, which can apply knowing the context.
I’m certainly no artist, or an art critic (critic of erotic art sometimes). When I first saw the teaser image, my initial thought was that she was glancing left out of the corner of her eyes. Like she’s talking to Aiden, but glancing at the gangbangers to her left. Now, I’m not so sure. She looks angry, with a sneer, which she has a right to be since Aiden’s gang is there, among other reasons. The hand on the hip suggests anger or disgust to me too. Maybe the gangbangers are talking crude to her, as they did the first time she went there. Now I’m really guessing.

To my recollection, Sophia never looks scared. Even when being held and groped by the subway thugs, I thought she looked angry and not scared. Her telling Aiden that she wanted to meet him alone suggested that she was afraid of his gang. I personally think it might be a bit more erotic if she showed a touch of fear in her eyes. Not that I should tell anybody how to render an image. Although it would be more like an experienced teacher to never act scared or flustered. In the subway, she kept her wits about her too. I'm guessing she will here also.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
My prediction for the next update: After a terrible update like v0.16, I guess it will excite the fans a bit with the next update. In the scene that will happen, my guess is: Aiden will ask Sophia to show his friends her boobs or butt ( maybe touch )

I guess we won't see an erotic ambiance in the Morello scene.
I don’t expect a whole lot out of this short release. But hell, she’s surrounded by gangbangers in an alley, looking stunning and wearing a sexy dress. There has to be SOME type of debasement to get us aroused. She can’t just walk out free after a few leers and mild catcalls, like she did last time she was here.

Reactions: Adolfo

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
My prediction for the next update: After a terrible update like v0.16, I guess it will excite the fans a bit with the next update. In the scene that will happen, my guess is: Aiden will ask Sophia to show his friends her boobs or butt ( maybe touch )

I guess we won't see an erotic ambiance in the Morello scene.
i dont think its likely bc for such demands, it must be task5 while next event aiden just show what he wants in task5

Reactions: Alley_Cat

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So who’s placing bets on last minute animations being added?

I’ll be shocked if we get none.
I don't think so. I could be wrong, and I wouldn't put it past him, but I think L&P is wise enough to know that kicking the beehive again wouldn't be smart. He'll definitely add unnecessary animations again, but I think that will happen further down the road. So maybe v0.170 :).

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Five years since the first Episode and Sofia hasn't f@cked anyone else besides her husband.
And let me remind you that Sofia still has to f@ck all the below, since she's showing sexual interest for each and every one shown in the Pics.
Thank's but no thanks. I prefer to live my pension years somewhere quietly in Florida; and not above my Mac waiting for Lack of Progress to render Day 5.341 !!
L&P must either slutify Sofia immediately; OR he needs to start putting an end to all those side-stories / relationships Sofia has opened like the one with Aiden who she could easily have handled / brushed him off from the very first day!!
View attachment 1791367 View attachment 1791369 View attachment 1791371
to begin with, after the first 5years of waiting, u re still here. So i wont be suprised if in the next 5 years u still fall in love with sophia. U have to admit the game has a compelling attraction.
about those sub characters problem, its easy to solve. Lp just need add 1 sex scene for each sub one while sophias been corrupted. All done. He no need to pull the plug on anything
Ps aiden is as important a character as dylan or sam

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
to begin with, after the first 5years of waiting, u re still here. So i wont be suprised if in the next 5 years u still fall in love with sophia. U have to admit the game has a compelling attraction.
about those sub characters problem, its easy to solve. Lp just need add 1 sex scene for each sub one while sophias been corrupted. All done. He no need to pull the plug on anything
Ps aiden is as important a character as dylan or sam
No, Aiden's not. If he was as important to the plot as Dylan or Sam, he'd be highlighted in the walkthrough, like they are. Aiden is merely a side character as part of the Dylan route, albeit a highly popular one.

Last I checked, although I admit it as rough, and a while ago now (just after Sam invited Sophia to the concert), doing Aiden's tasks wasn't required for the Sam route (or Ellie or Patricia for that matter).

And from what I understand, doing Aiden's tasks isn't even important for Dylan's route anymore.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
No, Aiden's not. If he was as important to the plot as Dylan or Sam, he'd be highlighted in the walkthrough, like they are. Aiden is merely a side character as part of the Dylan route, albeit a highly popular one.

Last I checked, although I admit it as rough, and a while ago now (just after Sam invited Sophia to the concert), doing Aiden's tasks wasn't required for the Sam route (or Ellie or Patricia for that matter).

And from what I understand, doing Aiden's tasks isn't even important for Dylan's route anymore.
the point is who made the walkthrough? A fan or Lp himself. If it is a fan's, there's high chance he did not highlight aiden route bc aiden appeared in the mid game not from the beginning like sam or dylan. And if you look at the amout of time aiden appears, you would realize that he is just behind sam liam or dylan and ahead partricia

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
the point is who made the walkthrough? A fan or Lp himself. If it is a fan's, there's high chance he did not highlight aiden route bc aiden appeared in the mid game not from the beginning like sam or dylan. And if you look at the amout of time aiden appears, you would realize that he is just behind sam liam or dylan and ahead partricia
I'm talking the official walkthough by L&P, of which Liam is highlighted through the green GW choices, Dylan and Sam through the blue choices, Ellie and Patricia though the purple. Aiden doesn't get highlighted.

EDIT: I'd argue even Marie is more important than Aiden. While she has had minimal screentime, she appears on all routes. Even those that do the Alyssa/Antonio event will have the Dylan/Marie matchup later this PD.

Last edited:

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
I don’t expect a whole lot out of this short release. But hell, she’s surrounded by gangbangers in an alley, looking stunning and wearing a sexy dress. There has to be SOME type of debasement to get us aroused. She can’t just walk out free after a few leers and mild catcalls, like she did last time she was here.
what makes the difference? Last time she could so this time too

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
I'm talking the official walkthough by L&P, of which Liam is highlighted through the green GW choices, Dylan and Sam through the blue choices, Ellie and Patricia though the purple. Aiden doesn't get highlighted.

EDIT: I'd argue even Marie is more important than Aiden. While she has had minimal screentime, she appears on all routes. Even those that do the Alyssa/Antonio event will have the Dylan/Marie matchup later this PD.
i think aiden doesnot get highlighted bc he appears in midgame and the walkthrough is made long before. And u have to admit aiden has long screentime, even longer than partricia. He is eligible to not be called sub character

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
i think aiden doesnot get highlighted bc he appears in midgame and the walkthrough is made long before. And u have to admit aiden has long screentime, even longer than partricia. He is eligible to not be called sub character
Your argument appears to rely on the official walkthrough not being updated regularly, which is obviously false. If Aiden only appearing midgame was in any way relevant, he would started being highlighted as he became important. Which clearly isn't the case.

As for screentime, Aiden has only a few more events than most of the the other students in the class. I'll need to check once I get my desktop running again (since that has my spreadsheet with the scene counts of all the characters), but Zac might have about the same amount of scenes.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
Lets talk about what the 5th task might be guys.
This is my guess: Sophia comes to aidens hideout to only find aiden didn't keep his words that there would be only him. Aiden will explain because the very next task involves all of his gang: He wants sophia to pose bikini for them!(remember her show for dylan and sam, this will be much more nastier)
Of course sophia hesistates, but then agrees on a naive premise that aiden wont let anyone touch her, just looks. And in the show, everything will go just fine except some abrasive comments. Sophia might do a dance strip too. But in the end, there must be someone breaks the promise and touch her a little. Andre might be the culprit bc he wants to take a revenge on sophia for slapping him. Or he cant wait till then and will settle that score in this meeting by groping her.
So i think aiden is the next one to see sophia wears thong or g string after liam, dylan and sam. Congrats to team aiden.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Lets talk about what the 5th task might be guys.
This is my guess: Sophia comes to aidens hideout to only find aiden didn't keep his words that there would be only him. Aiden will explain because the very next task involves all of his gang: He wants sophia to pose bikini for them!(remember her show for dylan and sam, this will be much more nastier)
Of course sophia hesistates, but then agrees on a naive premise that aiden wont let anyone touch her, just looks. And in the show, everything will go just fine except some abrasive comments. Sophia might do a dance strip too. But in the end, there must be someone breaks the promise and touch her a little. Andre might be the culprit bc he wants to take a revenge on sophia for slapping him. Or he cant wait till then and will settle that score in this meeting by groping her.
So i think aiden is the next one to see sophia wears thong or g string after liam, dylan and sam. Congrats to team aiden.
For an update that doesn’t even register as a full event? Remember this is only a very short update - .161. So not even comparable the next proper update which is for the boarding school route

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes