PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
View attachment 1788734
View attachment 1788732

View attachment 1788743

You could just tell me which link was problematic,

View attachment 1788777

and I'll have it removed within 24h.

Rather than deleting a whole post with lots of useful information (99% taken from the main/reviews/fan threads) and in accordance with the rules of the forum since they are always present but scattered

Farewell

View attachment 1788747
Thanks for trying. Perhaps you can repost everything except the piece requiring the registration (if the mods allow that)?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Three Five Sex Scenes???? Oh, you must be counting the scene were son was pushing mommy on the swing. Yeah. So hot I nearly came.
2-3 with Sophia's husband, 1 peeping on neighbors, 1 with Aiden/Andre/Jenn

Feb 26, 2022
He has opened so many paths and parallel stories, even he has no clue which ones to follow and to progress. You guys don't even realise it, but the MC role has been transferred over to Aiden. I mean who the f@ch is Aiden??!! She saw with her own eyes how her son can beat four grown men and yet is still scared to let him stand his ground against a skinny bully who participates in... art classes?!
Give me a focken break.

Last edited:

Delabate

Feb 5, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Behind her, there is already a prepared shield (cardboard litter) for performing a small transaction, a task.. 150% Oh, my fantasy..... heh PS/ remember the scene when Sofia is on her knees.... :coffee::lepew:
Well in real life they would ask her for a gloryhole or with her clothes she should be raped real HARD. Let's see what happens... ;)

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
He has opened so many paths and parallel stories, even he has no clue which ones to follow and to progress. You guys don't even realise it, but the MC role has been transferred over to Aiden. I mean who the f@ch is Aiden??!! She saw with her own eyes how her son can beat four grown men and yet is still scared to let him stand his ground against a skinny bully who participates in... art classes?!
Give me a focken break.
actually lp has written out whole story in a paper

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So looking at the numbers, it looks like the drop in patrons for L&P was within normal limits. From April 30th to May 1st, he lost 631 patrons, which from a quick glance looks to be an all time high. BUT, he had 2,260 Patrons at the end of April, by far a new high, offsetting the 631 patrons he lost. As of May 1 he had 1,629 patrons, which is inline with what he had on the 1st of April and 1st of March. So, at absolute worst L&P is holding steady for now.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes