mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
He has opened so many paths and parallel stories, even he has no clue which ones to follow and to progress. You guys don't even realise it, but the MC role has been transferred over to Aiden. I mean who the f@ch is Aiden??!! She saw with her own eyes how her son can beat four grown men and yet is still scared to let him stand his ground against a skinny bully who participates in... art classes?!
Give me a focken break.
This game is all about realism. By that we obviously mean the lack of sex scenes and cheating and nothing else. Basically we have a situation where people analyze a dress that MC has to wear, but not the fact that a midget teenager can beat up 4 guys. LOL

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
xxxorro is my backup :):cool:

However I’m not going to start all over again without knowing what is the link that is problematic, because just after, I’m going to get the same reason, and my new post deleted.

In any case, you are warned: no warning, no private message, no further explanation, even for a post referenced as a guide, 'liked' by more than 100 people.

PS I hope they don't all have curlers :p
Its a real shame Apollodore

It was a great resource you had pulled together and collated from L&P's previous posts that neatly summarised all of the currently known info of upcoming events / days. I know that personally having the mempry of a sieve, that I regularly referred to your post to double check what we knew.

We will have to direct all the subsequent queries from mewcomers to this thread to the mods to answer as we will no longer be able to direct them to your post. It makes no sense for the mods to delete it without any warning.

jackdiddley

Dec 5, 2021
He has opened so many paths and parallel stories, even he has no clue which ones to follow and to progress. You guys don't even realise it, but the MC role has been transferred over to Aiden. I mean who the f@ch is Aiden??!! She saw with her own eyes how her son can beat four grown men and yet is still scared to let him stand his ground against a skinny bully who participates in... art classes?!
Give me a focken break.
I agree that the developer took too big a "bite" for this story. Too many paths, especially for a one-man crew. And since they diverge to a point where if you follow one path, you exclude many others. In reality, you would need many inputs/triggers/paths to really be corrupted. (which is what the game is all about).

jackdiddley

Dec 5, 2021
This game is all about realism. By that we obviously mean the lack of sex scenes and cheating and nothing else. Basically we have a situation where people analyze a dress that MC has to wear, but not the fact that a midget teenager can beat up 4 guys. LOL
Much like Popeye and spinach, Dylan gets super human strength from touching fabric...

• Haha
Reactions: mulerider

samdilli

Feb 19, 2019
My prediction for the next update: After a terrible update like v0.16, I guess it will excite the fans a bit with the next update. In the scene that will happen, my guess is: Aiden will ask Sophia to show his friends her boobs or butt ( maybe touch )

I guess we won't see an erotic ambiance in the Morello scene.

Reactions: Lezgin

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
My prediction for the next update: After a terrible update like v0.16, I guess it will excite the fans a bit with the next update. In the scene that will happen, my guess is: Aiden will ask Sophia to show his friends her boobs or butt ( maybe touch )

i think the same.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Well you haven't if you are blind my friend.
He wants to see inside the pus

We're talking about the last teaser, apparently you weren't here when that scene was discussed

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Much wow. Stop I can only get so erect.

• Haha
Reactions: t3alqdansam

Feb 26, 2022
actually lp has written out whole story in a paper
Five years since the first Episode and Sofia hasn't f@cked anyone else besides her husband.
And let me remind you that Sofia still has to f@ck all the below, since she's showing sexual interest for each and every one shown in the Pics.
Thank's but no thanks. I prefer to live my pension years somewhere quietly in Florida; and not above my Mac waiting for Lack of Progress to render Day 5.341 !!
L&P must either slutify Sofia immediately; OR he needs to start putting an end to all those side-stories / relationships Sofia has opened like the one with Aiden who she could easily have handled / brushed him off from the very first day!!
Screenshot 2022-05-03 at 23.09.40.png Screenshot 2022-05-03 at 23.09.09.png Screenshot 2022-05-03 at 23.08.58.png

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021

Or she will model for them or Andre will spank her as a revenge.

• Haha
Reactions: mulerider

Cephsus

Apr 8, 2022
Hello, is PART2 suppose just end at the diner with your sister or did i not load P1 save properly?

Also just like to say i enjoyed "story" and flirtation in P1 of the game, it wasnt just 2-10 min of chat > bang. That said, it was a long story that ended with little to no reward throughout. However i did enjoy it overall. ;)

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
DISCLAIMER: this is just for the fun of it and to get over the dress issue, which has been solved ;)

I was looking at Sophia's face from the last teaser:

1651609695404.png
Two things.

1. Is it me or her left part of the face is a bit strange? Her left eye and part of the cheek seems like it has been "stretched" towards her upper left corner. I don't know if that is part of the expression but I can't understand if she is kind of raising her left eyebrow as in a expression of surprise or squinting her right eye as if she was kind of pondering something.
    It's really a genuine question and curiosity, maybe the talented artists of the thread can jump in and give some clue.

2. well, it's related to the previous one because I was trying to figure out the expression to have some clue about which point of the discussions the image could be part of (before, after or during the assignment for the 5th task). Hard to tell, at least for me.
    To me it seems that she is listening and trying to figuring out what is being told her rather than e.g. surprise or disgust for "something outrageous" that has been proposed. As reference here is her expression in the 4th task when Aiden tells her the task. The left eyebrow is similarly raised but it's definitely not the same expression of contempt.

1651611124932.png

What do you guys think? What you see in her expression?

*Incidentally* I was playing with some face recognition tools for work (sometimes I have to work too) and so I could not resist to test the images in this online face detection and attributes like emotions detection. It's a fun tool if you wanna play with it, you can do it in your browser at .

1651612302783.png
JSON:
"gender": "value": "female", "confidence": 66},
"smiling": { "value": "false","confidence": 43},
"age_est": {"value": "24","confidence": 50},
"mood": { "value": "scared","confidence": 73},
"lips": {"value": "parted", "confidence": 7},
"neutral_mood": {"value": "false","confidence": 20},
"anger": {"value": "false","confidence": 3},
"disgust": {"value": "false","confidence": 0},
"fear": { "value": "true","confidence": 73},
"happiness": {"value": "false","confidence": 0},
"sadness": {"value": "false","confidence": 1},
"surprise": {"value": "false", "confidence": 1},
"ethnicity": {"white": { "value": "true","confidence": 86},
So according to this neural network, we have a 25 yo (!) white female, whose lips are parted and with an evident scared mood and fear. :unsure:
1651613077631.png
JSON:
"gender": {"value": "female","confidence": 37},
"glasses": {"value": "false","confidence": 35
"smiling": {"value": "false","confidence": 21},
"age_est": {"value": "25","confidence": 50},
"mood": {"value": "disgusted","confidence": 86},
"eyes": {"value": "closed", "confidence": 8},
"neutral_mood": {"value": "false",confidence": 1},
"anger": {"value": "false","confidence": 0},
"disgust": {"value": "true","confidence": 86},
"fear": {"value": "false","confidence": 9},
"happiness": {"value": "false","confidence": 3},
"sadness": {"value": "false","confidence": 0},
"surprise": {"value": "false","confidence": 0},
"ethnicity": {"white": {"value": "true","confidence": 93},
It's at least consistent with the age and it suggests disgusted as mood, which can apply knowing the context.

Last edited:

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Five years since the first Episode and Sofia hasn't f@cked anyone else besides her husband.
And let me remind you that Sofia still has to f@ck all the below, since she's showing sexual interest for each and every one shown in the Pics.
Thank's but no thanks. I prefer to live my pension years somewhere quietly in Florida; and not above my Mac waiting for Lack of Progress to render Day 5.341 !!
L&P must either slutify Sofia immediately; OR he needs to start putting an end to all those side-stories / relationships Sofia has opened like the one with Aiden who she could easily have handled / brushed him off from the very first day!!
View attachment 1791367 View attachment 1791369 View attachment 1791371
I'm glad so see someone as pissed about this as I am, as articulate as I am (or more) and knowing way more about this game than me to express this position.

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
DISCLAIMER: this is just for the fun of it and to get over the dress issue, which has been solved ;)

I was looking at Sophia's face from the last teaser:

View attachment 1791382
Two things.

1. Is it me or her left part of the face is a bit strange? Her left eye and part of the cheek seems like it has been "stretched" towards her upper left corner. I don't know if that is part of the expression but I can't understand if she is kind of raising her left eyebrow as in a expression of surprise or squinting her right eye as if she was kind of pondering something.
    It's really a genuine question and curiosity, maybe the talented artists of the thread can jump in and give some clue.

2. well, it's related to the previous one because I was trying to figure out the expression to have some clue about which point of the discussions the image could be part of (before, after or during the assignment for the 5th task). Hard to tell, at least for me.
    To me it seems that she is listening and trying to figuring out what is being told her rather than e.g. surprise or disgust for "something outrageous" that has been proposed. As reference here is her expression in the 4th task when Aiden tells her the task. The left eyebrow is similarly raised but it's definitely not the same expression of contempt.

View attachment 1791413

What do you guys think? What you see in her expression?

*Incidentally* I was playing with some face recognition tools for work (sometimes I have to work too) and so I could not resist to test the images in this online face detection and attributes like emotions detection. It's a fun tool if you wanna play with it, you can do it in your browser at .

JSON:
"gender": "value": "female", "confidence": 66},
"smiling": { "value": "false","confidence": 43},
"age_est": {"value": "24","confidence": 50},
"mood": { "value": "scared","confidence": 73},
"lips": {"value": "parted", "confidence": 7},
"neutral_mood": {"value": "false","confidence": 20},
"anger": {"value": "false","confidence": 3},
"disgust": {"value": "false","confidence": 0},
"fear": { "value": "true","confidence": 73},
"happiness": {"value": "false","confidence": 0},
"sadness": {"value": "false","confidence": 1},
"surprise": {"value": "false", "confidence": 1},
"ethnicity": {"white": { "value": "true","confidence": 86},
So according to this neural network, we have a 25 yo (!) white female, whose lips are parted and with an evident scared mood and fear. :unsure:
JSON:
"gender": {"value": "female","confidence": 37},
"glasses": {"value": "false","confidence": 35
"smiling": {"value": "false","confidence": 21},
"age_est": {"value": "25","confidence": 50},
"mood": {"value": "disgusted","confidence": 86},
"eyes": {"value": "closed", "confidence": 8},
"neutral_mood": {"value": "false",confidence": 1},
"anger": {"value": "false","confidence": 0},
"disgust": {"value": "true","confidence": 86},
"fear": {"value": "false","confidence": 9},
"happiness": {"value": "false","confidence": 3},
"sadness": {"value": "false","confidence": 0},
"surprise": {"value": "false","confidence": 0},
"ethnicity": {"white": {"value": "true","confidence": 93},
It's at least consistent with the age and it suggests disgusted as mood, which can apply knowing the context.
Interesting topic . First I think her face in the new image is totally normal . Second I think because of the shadow and makeup sometimes right side is different thank the left side ( but I don't see any difference). Third I think she wasnt angry but listening and feeling comfortable. I think according to the image Sophia will agree to do something naughty.

Reactions: Adolfo and xxxorro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes