mitanc92

May 8, 2018
Looking at L&P's past release timeframes, he usually releases the updates midnight or post-midnight (CET).. Also, I suggest curbing your expectations as I believe it's just 1/3rd of what used to be previous updates.

Reactions: hmc15

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
That's optimistic of you. While my estimate for v.160 was token content of about 6 renders, for v.161, players like me will get nothing whatsoever.

So once again I'll likely be fielding the questions from angry/confused players wondering why all they're getting is "To be continued ..." after downloading the update?
Who is going to carry the mantle of making an animated "to be continued" meme gif for each tiny update per story branch.

First few frames
Loading the save file
Next few frames
3 renders and then "end of version... to be continued..."

• Haha
Reactions: LinchCAP

3nterprise

Jan 20, 2019
It's true that Sophia doesn't have to do anything for Andre, but for Aiden unfortunately she does.
What I'm saying is that if Aiden wants to keep his troops in the ranks, he has to give them some small satisfaction, so Aiden has to do something for Andre.
Now if:
Sophia has to do something for Aiden and
Aiden has to do something for Andre.
Aiden could force Sophia to do something for Andre.
However, since there are still so many tasks to complete, if Sophia asked if this was the fifth task, I don't think Aiden would have any problem simply saying yes. After all, we are talking about 12 Hard Tasks, not .
Andre can still get a slap from Aiden (and others by Will Smith) when he asks for something.

Reactions: Ragnar7k
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes