Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The problem is there so many paths that were started but never mentioned again. Like the meusum one, mover guy in the beginning, the janitor guy, the history teacher etc. There are so many options for branching stories yet never happened.
The museum date with Jason and Haru is the next playable day (PD14), and Bennett (the History teacher) is due to return on PD24, since he gave Sophia 2 weeks to decide whether or not to accept his deal. Ivan and co (the movers) will return around the end of the game.

So they will happen, assuming the game isn't abandoned, you just need to wait. But your point about there being many paths just means more of a wait. Doesn't help that on a playable day like this one, only 2 of 11 events are with one of the LIs.

Last edited:
Reactions: Golomolo

lolzw00t

Sep 12, 2021
I think you mean 5 renders long (6, but close enough). Next update worth playing (for those playing the lesbian route) wont be for a couple of years, until the next Ellie event which isn't scheduled until playable day 14.

The next update with any content at all isn't likely until the salon event later this playable day, but that's still pretty much a Dylan event.
Yeah renders sorry still gettin accustomed to all the lingo related to renpy games but this game is a disappointment so far mainly cause it showed so much promise when i first tried it out (already feels like half a yeaar ago and maybe thats how long it was considering i played 1.50 i thought it would have something new with the update... )

qzbuyfhsef

Aug 29, 2021
Since its a micro update, I dont think it should take more than a few hours for testing. And hopefully the developer will fix the weird nipples of the previous update.
The test is already over only without doing it on purpose L&P broke a nail between two keys on his keyboard and suddenly as it is with this finger that he presses to upload the video bha it's a bit shit. ... But normally it will be better in a week Ahah so no worries guys besides you will love the brand new animation "Sophia smiles at Aiden" Lol

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Nothing new in that. Movies, fiction, story-books, plays have long been immersed in ever popular tales of temptation, betrayal, immorality, seduction, infidelity, affairs. AWAM is no different, just a different format, "corruption" just another buzz word.
I don't think there's any need to philosophise so deeply about AWAM, but that's your prerogative. It's always good to read your thoughtful posts.
As far as "watching AND looking away", well that's old stuff too. Only when we fool ourselves we're looking away, we're still "peeking"!
It's called having it both your own way.
Thanks for the compliment (and the hint not to take it too seriously, which I don't!).
But a game in which I make the decisions is a clear difference to movies, fiction, story-books. I often read comments here about what a bitch/whore Sophia is. As if the situations in which the protogonists of such games find themselves have nothing to do with the decisions of the players. Now you can discuss endlessly how much such a game has to do with reality. Personally, however, it's always fun to point out to people here that the course of the game has everything to do with their own moral depravity.

Apr 1, 2022
Since its a micro update, I dont think it should take more than a few hours for testing. And hopefully the developer will fix the weird nipples of the previous update.
I removed the glare and made the nipple sharper, as before in other scenes

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perhaps the time has come when everyone should also finish the nipples in Photoshop to suit their taste, it gives a creative flow of nipple thoughts

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Yeah renders sorry still gettin accustomed to all the lingo related to renpy games but this game is a disappointment so far mainly cause it showed so much promise when i first tried it out (already feels like half a yeaar ago and maybe thats how long it was considering i played 1.50 i thought it would have something new with the update... )
It's already more than half a year.
The last part of PD 12 - released on 20 November 2021.And we passed already 20 May 2022.
That was the case in the past.But not anymore.
Remember,4 years ago he was releasing 200 renders update for 4 weeks of wrok.

Last edited:

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Sophia doesn't have to do anything at all for Andre. When Aiden asks for something like this, Sophia should immediately ask- "Is this the 5th task?". Aiden might urge Sophia to do him a favor. But what can he offer her in return?
If Sophia is indeed portrayed so stupidly by L&P, gets some blame for the current situation, and Andre gets his satisfaction, then L&P is making your fantasy of Sophia as Aiden's whore come true, too.
It's true that Sophia doesn't have to do anything for Andre, but for Aiden unfortunately she does.
What I'm saying is that if Aiden wants to keep his troops in the ranks, he has to give them some small satisfaction, so Aiden has to do something for Andre.
Now if:
Sophia has to do something for Aiden and
Aiden has to do something for Andre.
Aiden could force Sophia to do something for Andre.
However, since there are still so many tasks to complete, if Sophia asked if this was the fifth task, I don't think Aiden would have any problem simply saying yes. After all, we are talking about 12 Hard Tasks, not .

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes