Apr 1, 2022
Or easy way you can unlock gallery all scenes you miss.
Witout go back and play whole game find some routh you miss it waste time
I used to have to use all the saves, perhaps this is his greatest and innovative decision to create a gallery, an absolute manifestation of his genius L&P

• Haha
Reactions: XoXmmahmm

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Remember that now the game have a Update button.
The update button was already there for 0.155/0.160. I don't think it's gonna work for the upcoming release either, though. But who knows. Even if it does, it doesn't really change anything for us. Uploaders would probably just have to pack the updated version in a rar file and upload it.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
It will take a week , he usually do a bug testing for 3-4 days , and then announce drop time .. and we w8 48 hrs for the hero ..
He's already announced release date between the 21st and 25th, and it's usually being shared on F95 on the same day as release.

He's also mentioned on Patreon that a release this weekend is very realistic. Granted, that doesn't have to mean much.

Anna2021

May 9, 2021
In this game, you need to think about each render, read the text, comprehend it for about 5-10 minutes, and only after that furiously jerk off.
And then you have to spend a few more minutes hitting the "page up" button to review the previous renders to make sure you understand and don't forget what happened before.:whistle: now you have a game that take over 100 hours to play.

• Haha
Reactions: Pigeon Milking

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think this update has 30 seconds of play time
That's optimistic of you. While my estimate for v.160 was token content of about 6 renders, for v.161, players like me will get nothing whatsoever.

So once again I'll likely be fielding the questions from angry/confused players wondering why all they're getting is "To be continued ..." after downloading the update.

Reactions: palmtrees89
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes