Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
Before the thread goes berserk as usual let's make a quick recap of v0.161.

If Sophia fulfilled the 4th task she will be meeting Aiden at his hideout to get the 5th task assignment.
A possible curiosity is that this event may be the first one with two different outcomes based on previous choices (i.e. Sophia asked Morello for help) as opposed to the "usual" in which the outcome is determined by the current choices.

Technical
  • Unless something has changed, the update system is still not working . So probably it will be released the old way.

• This was supposedly a short update, we now know that it consists of 140 renders. Most probably it was taken out from the previous one to be a stand-alone (it was not even on the list of events, but that could be to avoid a spoiler).

• We now know that there are also 2 animations @ 30fps. The one that has been released as teaser, a nice cinematographic sequence of Sophia entering the hideout and noticing that Aiden is not alone, won't be part of the release

Probably both of them will be part of the Aiden meeting, unless there will be a fighting animation when Aiden meets the Morello's boys ;)

The Dress
  • In the previous update we left Sophia dressing up for the meeting
    View attachment 1822121
    The dress sparked a lot of discussions because, while cuter than the boob pockets used for Sam event, it didn't seem appropriate for the meeting with your molester. The many theories behind it were finally solved by L&P post: apparently an important piece of dialogue here has been lost during translation or proofreading in which Aiden required Sophia to be dressed in a certain manner for the meeting.

• So the first thing to do with the new update is to go back to the end of the 4th task, just before the break and the bonus scene (jump day20_School_break for those who knows how to use the console), when Aiden talks to Sophia about the meeting and see how it was meant to be.

• It will be still interesting to see if the update will include some inner thoughts about the dress, like it happened in the morning in front of the mirror, before going to school. She might comment on the dress choice, we don't know how specific was Aiden request, probably generic and similar in spirit to the "lascivious business style with sexy stockings" for the previous task.

The meeting
  • She is supposed to meet Aiden alone, as per her request during the school break, but already in those dialogues it was clear that she had a bad feeling about it.
    It's interesting to see if the request for the type of dress was also the reason for Sophia asking for a meeting without gang members: it could be on the same pattern of previous task in which there is some sort of bargain (the baseball cap, the smartphone etc). Or, more simply, she didn't just want to take the risk of the first meeting there.

• In the first teaser, unsurprisingly, we see that 7 gang members plus André are present.
    View attachment 1822123
    As L&P put it, she might have the option to cancel the meeting and get the hell out of there.
    Here it is interesting to see if this choice is somehow tied to the choice of asking Morello for help. For example, it could be that, knowing that she has Morello support, she will leave the scene immediately (no player choice) or only in this case she has the choice. Or simply she has the choice no matter the previous events.
    The latest post by L&P (there are 2 events) tends to support the first option, i.e. with Morello help Sophia gets the hell out of there and then Morello's boy pay them a visit.

• Just a funny coincidence, we have 7 gang members + Aiden + Andre, just like the 7 art students + Aiden/Ares + Xavier.

• The major point here is what is gonna happen at the meeting. It's strange that Aiden would ask her to meet just to tell her the next task to be done elsewhere and in another moment. Most of discussions in the thread covered 2 main possibilities:
    1. the 5th task will happen there (it would be the first time with 2 tasks in one day).

2. he will give her a task for another time and the meeting could be just an excuse to have a sort of "show", especially now that we know he asked for a particular dress style.
  • Both options intersect the other question about the gang members. Will they stay or, like the first meeting, Aiden will dismiss them to be alone with Sophia (and possibly André)?
    View attachment 1822137

Option 1 would most certainly require the gang members to stay, as the tasks are designed to humiliate Sophia as it has been clearly stated during the last discussion in the hallway. On the other hand, this scenario would have a less erotic tension than the classroom settings where she has to expose herself making it look like an incident or concealing her actions. Here it would be just humiliated in front of "strangers".
    And an event with only Aiden and André would also be less interesting for the eroticism. (e.g. he could have already asked to not cover herself while removing the bra in the hallway, but it didn't and that's it is part of the erotic game of "incremental" exposure).

Similarly, option 2 would suggest that Aiden has some "fun" with Sophia before giving her the real task, as it already happened for task 2 (show panties to the 2 of them) and 4 (remove the bra). This is also supported by the dress request, otherwise why bother asking for a certain dress style.

Either way, since there are 2 animations something has to happen, it won't be just a bunch of dialogues.

• I suggested another possibility for the task, in which she will do something (whatever it is) not just for the benefit of the gang but e.g. for random passer-bys of the neighborhood, like e.g. from inside one of the buildings an attentive passer might be able to peep through a window to see Sophia performance. So that some erotic tension for Sophia would be preserved, like being watched in incognito by some strangers (similar to the 3rd task).

Morello

• If she asked Morello for help, the meeting could go very differently, potentially with Morello's boys showing up in the middle of the task/show "to save Sophia". It has been suggested that Sophia, seeing the gang members, leaves and see the Morello's boys action from a hidden spot.
    After the recent post, it seems that the 2 events may be quite different (Either Aiden meets Sophia or Morello's boys, depending on your decision.) so it is even possible that there is no "chivalry" coming to the rescue because Sophia might not be there in the first place.

• And how this will play out, will it be just a "gentle" warning to leave Sophia alone (as in "an offer they cannot refuse" ;) ) or some form of violence will be shown? Will be there other quotes/references to the Godfather movies? :)

• We now know that the scene will involve up to 16 characters, so 9 from Aiden and 7 from Morello (or 6 if Sophia is there).

• And even more interesting is what will happen after that, will Aiden behave or e.g. will he be missing from school for a period? (Let's just hope it won't start a war between Morello and Aiden's uncle, we have already enough branches!!! :) )

Andre/Aiden/Jennifer

• Another interesting point is to see what happens with André. He has been rightfully punished for what he did in class and he threatened Sophia. Will he play a role in the task/show trying to get his revenge?

• When Sophia stopped the threesome, Aiden was annoyed but he let it pass ("I'll let it go this time. For now."). Will be that another variable in the development event? Maybe just some optional dialogues or the actions will be a little different? André was annoyed because he was getting his payback for the bet and it could also add to the above point.

• Will Jennifer be mentioned at any time, especially in the Morello route since Sophia asked to also protect her?
In my opinion, after what happened in the classroom with Andre (and as an alternative to what will be remembered in the annals of San Alejo as the "Slaughter of the Former Fish Market"), Aiden will put Sophia in an aut-aut situation:
- either she agrees to re-propose what she offered just before to Zac to Andre as well,
- or she will face a task so difficult that she will be persuaded to fall back on the first option.
In fact, Andre seemed destined to be the ultimate beneficiary of the fourth task:
- he even moves to the front row to make himself "available" to "help" Sophia with it and
- is visibly annoyed when Sophia instead chooses Zac as her "helper" (so annoyed that he takes her butt with bad manners when he misses the chance to get her boobs with the "good" ones),
and the meeting at Aiden's headquarters would be a good opportunity to give a consolation prize (maybe just visual) to a member of his gang who has been so shamefully ridiculed by his teacher/victim.
As for the task to be faced as an alternative to this option, comparing these images:
teaser.png streetwalker.png
I thought that Sophia could be forced to step into the role of a prostitute and, after getting into a client's car, would have to bring her pimp (Aiden) the earnings from her evening's work ($1,000?). For Sophia, in that case, neither dressing as a streetwalker would be a problem (according to her husband Liam she already has in her wardrobe the appropriate dress for the occasion), nor the money to give to Aiden (both she and he know perfectly well that it is not necessary for Sophia to have sex with someone in order to dispose of $1,000), but the choice of the potential client to whom she would then have to explain the whole misunderstood situation without coming out of it battered.
Sophia could be given three days to complete this task, after which she would have to show up at the place Aiden established to check that she was indeed boarding someone's car. Therefore, Sophia would drive that same evening to the place where the prostitutes of San Alejo are wont to lurk to approach their clients, and, looking for a face that inspires her trust, she might discover that among the regulars of the local whores is... The janitor Clark? Principal Johnson? Neil? What other potential whoremonger could "help" our "Pretty Woman" for a night in this task?
In the very likely event that Sophia inclines toward the first option, maybe this idea could possibly be reused later on, maybe just as a final exam in her remedial course in applied sexiness (especially since I don't think Aiden closes this whole thing without also having a financial gain from it).
OK, maybe, with this whole prostitute thing, I've let my imagination run a bit too far (it still remains a valid cue for some good-hearted fan-artist... don't you agree Kthulu_SFM?), but the idea of an aut-aut situation, to me, could be plausible. What do you think?

Last edited:

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
In my opinion, after what happened in the classroom with Andre (and as an alternative to what will be remembered in the annals of San Alejo as the "Slaughter of the Former Fish Market"), Aiden will put Sophia in an aut-aut situation:
- either she agrees to re-propose what she offered just before to Zac to Andre as well,
- or she will face a task so difficult that she will be persuaded to fall back on the first option.
In fact, Andre seemed destined to be the ultimate beneficiary of the fourth task:
- he even moves to the front row to make himself "available" to "help" Sophia with it and
- is visibly annoyed when Sophia instead chooses Zac as her "helper" (so annoyed that he takes her butt with bad manners when he misses the chance to get her boobs with the "good" ones),
and the meeting at Aiden's headquarters would be a good opportunity to give a consolation prize (maybe just visual) to a member of his gang who has been so shamefully ridiculed by his teacher/victim.
As for the task to be faced as an alternative to this option, comparing these images:
I thought that Sophia could be forced to step into the role of a prostitute and, after getting into a client's car, would have to bring her pimp (Aiden) the earnings from her evening's work ($1,000?). For Sophia, in that case, neither dressing as a streetwalker would be a problem (according to her husband Liam she already has in her wardrobe the appropriate dress for the occasion), nor the money to give to Aiden (both she and he know perfectly well that it is not necessary for Sophia to have sex with someone in order to dispose of $1,000), but the choice of the potential client to whom she would then have to explain the whole misunderstood situation without coming out of it battered.
Sophia could be given three days to complete this task, after which she would have to show up at the place Aiden established to check that she was indeed boarding someone's car. Therefore, Sophia would drive that same evening to the place where the prostitutes of San Alejo are wont to lurk to approach their clients, and, looking for a face that inspires her trust, she might discover that among the regulars of the local whores is... The janitor Clark? Principal Johnson? Neil? What other potential whoremonger could "help" our "Pretty Woman" for a night in this task?
In the very likely event that Sophia inclines toward the first option, maybe this idea could possibly be reused later on, maybe just as a final exam in her remedial course in applied sexiness (especially since I don't think Aiden closes this whole thing without also having a financial gain from it).
OK, maybe, with this whole prostitute thing, I've let my imagination run a bit too far (it still remains a valid cue for some good-hearted fan-artist... don't you agree Kthulu_SFM?), but the idea of an aut-aut situation, to me, could be plausible. What do you think?
It's ok to let imagination run wild but not sure if Sophia would ever agree to renting herself out, whatever the circumstances. As interesting as it might seem to see Sophia mixing it with some San Angelo low-life.
But this is a game, and according to L&P, within a completed script open to change or moderation. For us, anything is on the deal of cards.
My feeling is that L&P has recently elevated Andre's status (from keeping him in the wings so long) for good reason. So I'll go with option 1, although I can see him already begin to challenge Aiden's authority, or at least consider doing so.
Of course, those against Aiden's tasks, and the Aiden thread per se, won't be interested in this prospect, or this update at all. Would they?

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Sophia doesn't have to do anything at all for Andre. When Aiden asks for something like this, Sophia should immediately ask- "Is this the 5th task?". Aiden might urge Sophia to do him a favor. But what can he offer her in return?
If Sophia is indeed portrayed so stupidly by L&P, gets some blame for the current situation, and Andre gets his satisfaction, then L&P is making your fantasy of Sophia as Aiden's whore come true, too.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It's ok to let imagination run wild but not sure if Sophia would ever agree to renting herself out, whatever the circumstances. As interesting as it might seem to see Sophia mixing it with some San Angelo low-life.
But this is a game, and according to L&P, within a completed script open to change or moderation. For us, anything is on the deal of cards.
My feeling is that L&P has recently elevated Andre's status (from keeping him in the wings so long) for good reason. So I'll go with option 1, although I can see him already begin to challenge Aiden's authority, or at least consider doing so.
Of course, those against Aiden's tasks, and the Aiden thread per se, won't be interested in this prospect, or this update at all. Would they?
There is always talk of Sophia's corruption, yet it is the corruption counter of the player that is counted up. Some players find themselves in the position of having to decide whether to follow their own moral standards or their "dark urges.
This is made clear by the discussion about the Aiden route - "I can't watch what's happening to Sophia, but I can't look away either!". I specifically include that.

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
There is always talk of Sophia's corruption, yet it is the corruption counter of the player that is counted up. Some players find themselves in the position of having to decide whether to follow their own moral standards or their "dark urges.
This is made clear by the discussion about the Aiden route - "I can't watch what's happening to Sophia, but I can't look away either!". I specifically include that.
Nothing new in that. Movies, fiction, story-books, plays have long been immersed in ever popular tales of temptation, betrayal, immorality, seduction, infidelity, affairs. AWAM is no different, just a different format, "corruption" just another buzz word.
I don't think there's any need to philosophise so deeply about AWAM, but that's your prerogative. It's always good to read your thoughtful posts.
As far as "watching AND looking away", well that's old stuff too. Only when we fool ourselves we're looking away, we're still "peeking"!
It's called having it both your own way.

Reactions: roro and hzjujk

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Seems odd that multiple day testing required for such small amount of content. Oh well
I agree. Shouldn't even take a day. It's only 1 event with 2 routes. Same assets, different characters and only 140 renders. Pretty sure L&P didn't even need more than 1-2 days of testing for the much larger updates last year. Release was usually pretty quick once the progress bars reached 100%, even back then. Should be a matter of hours for these event based updates, imo.

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
:rolleyes: Looks like L&P forgot about Haru and Jason? They appear very early in the game, they also have both Sophia and Patricia's phone numbers and even a promise of a date for a private museum tour from Sophia and Patricia! But until now we have not seen them again and the private tour trough the museum!:sleep: still wait to see that tour!

:oops: Maybe, due to the Covid-19 epidemic, the owner of the museum sold it to someone else so Jason could not arrange such a tour! :LOL:
View attachment 1823216 View attachment 1823219
The problem is there so many paths that were started but never mentioned again. Like the meusum one, mover guy in the beginning, the janitor guy, the history teacher etc. There are so many options for branching stories yet never happened.

Reactions: Anna2021

InsaneBro

Jul 4, 2018
I don't post very often but my take of the next task should be something about how or when she wears her panties. she has already been told she could no longer wear a bra so only next step would be her panties. This is just my speculation of course and you are free to make your own.

Reactions: DrReyMoore
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes