Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
She left her cell phone in the car first time. If the boys search her purse and find pepper spray the guys don't trust her. The frisk will justified. Big chance to humiliate her.
But why would they search Sophia, they trusted her until now, unless she did something suspicious, including Her phone would ring when she was at a meeting, or they would search her just for the humiliation.

Reactions: Ragnar7k

Ruby Tuesday

Jun 29, 2020
Before the thread goes berserk as usual let's make a quick recap of v0.161.

If Sophia fulfilled the 4th task she will be meeting Aiden at his hideout to get the 5th task assignment.
A possible curiosity is that this event may be the first one with two different outcomes based on previous choices (i.e. Sophia asked Morello for help) as opposed to the "usual" in which the outcome is determined by the current choices.

Technical
  • Unless something has changed, the update system is still not working . So probably it will be released the old way.

• This was supposedly a short update, we now know that it consists of 140 renders. Most probably it was taken out from the previous one to be a stand-alone (it was not even on the list of events, but that could be to avoid a spoiler).

• We now know that there are also 2 animations @ 30fps. The one that has been released as teaser, a nice cinematographic sequence of Sophia entering the hideout and noticing that Aiden is not alone, won't be part of the release

Probably both of them will be part of the Aiden meeting, unless there will be a fighting animation when Aiden meets the Morello's boys ;)

The Dress
  • In the previous update we left Sophia dressing up for the meeting
    View attachment 1822121
    The dress sparked a lot of discussions because, while cuter than the boob pockets used for Sam event, it didn't seem appropriate for the meeting with your molester. The many theories behind it were finally solved by L&P post: apparently an important piece of dialogue here has been lost during translation or proofreading in which Aiden required Sophia to be dressed in a certain manner for the meeting.

• So the first thing to do with the new update is to go back to the end of the 4th task, just before the break and the bonus scene (jump day20_School_break for those who knows how to use the console), when Aiden talks to Sophia about the meeting and see how it was meant to be.

• It will be still interesting to see if the update will include some inner thoughts about the dress, like it happened in the morning in front of the mirror, before going to school. She might comment on the dress choice, we don't know how specific was Aiden request, probably generic and similar in spirit to the "lascivious business style with sexy stockings" for the previous task.

The meeting
  • She is supposed to meet Aiden alone, as per her request during the school break, but already in those dialogues it was clear that she had a bad feeling about it.
    It's interesting to see if the request for the type of dress was also the reason for Sophia asking for a meeting without gang members: it could be on the same pattern of previous task in which there is some sort of bargain (the baseball cap, the smartphone etc). Or, more simply, she didn't just want to take the risk of the first meeting there.

• In the first teaser, unsurprisingly, we see that 7 gang members plus André are present.
    View attachment 1822123
    As L&P put it, she might have the option to cancel the meeting and get the hell out of there.
    Here it is interesting to see if this choice is somehow tied to the choice of asking Morello for help. For example, it could be that, knowing that she has Morello support, she will leave the scene immediately (no player choice) or only in this case she has the choice. Or simply she has the choice no matter the previous events.
    The latest post by L&P (there are 2 events) tends to support the first option, i.e. with Morello help Sophia gets the hell out of there and then Morello's boy pay them a visit.

• Just a funny coincidence, we have 7 gang members + Aiden + Andre, just like the 7 art students + Aiden/Ares + Xavier.

• The major point here is what is gonna happen at the meeting. It's strange that Aiden would ask her to meet just to tell her the next task to be done elsewhere and in another moment. Most of discussions in the thread covered 2 main possibilities:
    1. the 5th task will happen there (it would be the first time with 2 tasks in one day).

2. he will give her a task for another time and the meeting could be just an excuse to have a sort of "show", especially now that we know he asked for a particular dress style.
  • Both options intersect the other question about the gang members. Will they stay or, like the first meeting, Aiden will dismiss them to be alone with Sophia (and possibly André)?
    View attachment 1822137

Option 1 would most certainly require the gang members to stay, as the tasks are designed to humiliate Sophia as it has been clearly stated during the last discussion in the hallway. On the other hand, this scenario would have a less erotic tension than the classroom settings where she has to expose herself making it look like an incident or concealing her actions. Here it would be just humiliated in front of "strangers".
    And an event with only Aiden and André would also be less interesting for the eroticism. (e.g. he could have already asked to not cover herself while removing the bra in the hallway, but it didn't and that's it is part of the erotic game of "incremental" exposure).

Similarly, option 2 would suggest that Aiden has some "fun" with Sophia before giving her the real task, as it already happened for task 2 (show panties to the 2 of them) and 4 (remove the bra). This is also supported by the dress request, otherwise why bother asking for a certain dress style.

Either way, since there are 2 animations something has to happen, it won't be just a bunch of dialogues.

• I suggested another possibility for the task, in which she will do something (whatever it is) not just for the benefit of the gang but e.g. for random passer-bys of the neighborhood, like e.g. from inside one of the buildings an attentive passer might be able to peep through a window to see Sophia performance. So that some erotic tension for Sophia would be preserved, like being watched in incognito by some strangers (similar to the 3rd task).

Morello

• If she asked Morello for help, the meeting could go very differently, potentially with Morello's boys showing up in the middle of the task/show "to save Sophia". It has been suggested that Sophia, seeing the gang members, leaves and see the Morello's boys action from a hidden spot.
    After the recent post, it seems that the 2 events may be quite different (Either Aiden meets Sophia or Morello's boys, depending on your decision.) so it is even possible that there is no "chivalry" coming to the rescue because Sophia might not be there in the first place.

• And how this will play out, will it be just a "gentle" warning to leave Sophia alone (as in "an offer they cannot refuse" ;) ) or some form of violence will be shown? Will be there other quotes/references to the Godfather movies? :)

• We now know that the scene will involve up to 16 characters, so 9 from Aiden and 7 from Morello (or 6 if Sophia is there).

• And even more interesting is what will happen after that, will Aiden behave or e.g. will he be missing from school for a period? (Let's just hope it won't start a war between Morello and Aiden's uncle, we have already enough branches!!! :) )

Andre/Aiden/Jennifer

• Another interesting point is to see what happens with André. He has been rightfully punished for what he did in class and he threatened Sophia. Will he play a role in the task/show trying to get his revenge?

• When Sophia stopped the threesome, Aiden was annoyed but he let it pass ("I'll let it go this time. For now."). Will be that another variable in the development event? Maybe just some optional dialogues or the actions will be a little different? André was annoyed because he was getting his payback for the bet and it could also add to the above point.

• Will Jennifer be mentioned at any time, especially in the Morello route since Sophia asked to also protect her?
Thank you so much for your time and effort in producing this review on our behalf. You have done yourself proud, just what this forum needs in place of all the constant negativity. It was a thought provoking analysis and timely lead up to the forthcoming update. Also, much needed for newbies as well as old hands to put things in perspective.

You have set things up nicely for a sense of drama. I think everyone now hopes L&P won't disappoint and rack content up a gear (or two) by way of action, even if it is relatively short.

This is purely conjecture, but I have an inclination the dev may have have listened to his patrons and turned a corner at last. This update feels like we are on a threshold.

holymoly35cb

Mar 31, 2019
I like your ideas but I would add one more scenario to it.
What if Dylan and Zac play a game of mom swap for the day.
Zac gets to bang Sophia & Dylan can bang Allysa all day as long as they can last.
What if Dylan and Zac were in Zac's room playing music and video games and after getting snacks heard moaning and vibrations from Allyssa's room, walked in seeing Sophia riding Antonio while Allyssa is kissing her chest. Allyssa invites them in and they swap back and forth all night.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What if Dylan and Zac were in Zac's room playing music and video games and after getting snacks heard moaning and vibrations from Allyssa's room, walked in seeing Sophia riding Antonio while Allyssa is kissing her chest. Allyssa invites them in and they swap back and forth all night.
Apart from Alyssa specifically inviting Sophia around when Dylan and Zac are at football practice, so aren't going to be there to walk in?

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: lockerxx
Apr 1, 2022
So far, I think this is the only scene where there are rudiments of an exchange of moms, In all the other scenes, Sofia gets into something with Dylan's friends (so far it was just Sam, and a couple of boys from the football team at the beginning of the game), and the player has the opportunity to react to it on Dylan's behalf, or he likes it, or Dylan is angry.
Day17_13_52_Fight_continues.jpg Day17_13_66_Dylan_surprised_how_soft_they_feel.jpg
Day17_13_55_Sam_sideways_holds_on_Sophia.jpg

Last edited:

follardo

Aug 26, 2017
But why would they search Sophia, they trusted her until now, unless she did something suspicious, including Her phone would ring when she was at a meeting, or they would search her just for the humiliation.
It's what bad people have. That they doesn't trust anyone because they usually do bad things and they don't want to leave evidence and Aiden looks a smart guy. Although he could trusts her, but the search could be part of the humiliation. He doesn't need an excuse. Dude stop ruining my wishes.

• Haha
Reactions: roro and Sadowdark

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
:rolleyes: Looks like L&P forgot about Haru and Jason? They appear very early in the game, they also have both Sophia and Patricia's phone numbers and even a promise of a date for a private museum tour from Sophia and Patricia! But until now we have not seen them again and the private tour trough the museum!:sleep: still wait to see that tour!

:oops: Maybe, due to the Covid-19 epidemic, the owner of the museum sold it to someone else so Jason could not arrange such a tour! :LOL:
View attachment 1823216 View attachment 1823219
Yeah, This route along with Bennett can go and is not needed.
Edit: Would of liked to have kept the soccer mom route, but there is too much going on in this game anyway with a super slow developer.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
So Sophia can accept the blackmail to protect Dylan, risking her job and marriage. Or she can refuse the blackmail to protect Dylan, her job, marriage and sanity.
Refusing the blackmail was not a perfect and obvious choice to protect Dylan, it was a huge risk and a bet for Dylan and his future. It ended well because of Carl and his money but Sophia still took a risk and the result was still unsure when she did her choice. There was a part of the game where Sophia was unsure about what to do to solve this problem after refusing the blackmail.

What if she couldn't send his son AND his friend (Zack is involve too!) on a boarding school? If the school rejected the appliance or fees being too high to afford? Aiden was very clear his gang could beat Dylan (and Zack) in any other school of the city.

Seriously, without Carl, things probably would have gone very different and very bad after refusing the blackmail. This is Carl who find the boarding school, Carl who helped to get Dylan (and Zack) being accepted in the boarding school, Carl who decided to take care of the school fees for both Dylan and Zack.

Reactions: Ruby Tuesday

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Refusing the blackmail was not a perfect and obvious choice to protect Dylan, it was a huge risk and a bet for Dylan and his future. It ended well because of Carl and his money but Sophia still took a risk and the result was still unsure when she did her choice. There was a part of the game where Sophia was unsure about what to do to solve this problem after refusing the blackmail.

What if she couldn't send his son AND his friend (Zack is involve too!) on a boarding school? If the school rejected the appliance or fees being too high to afford? Aiden was very clear his gang could beat Dylan (and Zack) in any other school of the city.

Seriously, without Carl, things probably would have gone very different and very bad after refusing the blackmail. This is Carl who find the boarding school, Carl who helped to get Dylan (and Zack) being accepted in the boarding school, Carl who decided to take care of the school fees for both Dylan and Zack.
Of course refusing the blackmail is the obvious choice for Sophia. She protects Dylan either way. And luckily, your "what if" scenario is irrelevant. L&P might have just offered up some other solution for those refusing the blackmail. Fact is, Sophia knows Carl well enough to trust him and her sister. Alyssa even offered up a solution herself that Sophia refuses.

Refusing the blackmail isn't the obvious choice for the player, which is really my point. Like many of the decisions in-game, there really isn't a proper reason for Sophia to choose the Filthy option. You think I really believe Sophia would think it reasonable to make the decisions I make in my playthrough? I do it because I like boobs and naked women, and the lesbian route has a lot of it. That Patricia is hilarious also factors into it.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
Of course refusing the blackmail is the obvious choice for Sophia. She protects Dylan either way. And luckily, your "what if" scenario is irrelevant. L&P might have just offered up some other solution for those refusing the blackmail. Fact is, Sophia knows Carl well enough to trust him and her sister. Alyssa even offered up a solution herself that Sophia refuses.

Refusing the blackmail isn't the obvious choice for the player, which is really my point. Like many of the decisions in-game, there really isn't a proper reason for Sophia to choose the Filthy option. You think I really believe Sophia would think it reasonable to make the decisions I make in my playthrough? I do it because I like boobs and naked women, and the lesbian route has a lot of it. That Patricia is hilarious also factors into it.
You said the blackmail was weak, almost like if it was not a big deal for a mom to make a choice which could lead to her son being beaten if she doesn't find another solution, which she didn't had yet when making this choice (screenshot 1). No, it was not as obvious than you seem to say it, for Sophia, for a mom, being cornered about the well being of her son.

Fact is, Sophia knows Carl well enough to trust him and her sister. Alyssa even offered up a solution herself that Sophia refuses.
See the screenshot 2, Sophia is saying the exact opposite of your statement, how she doesn't know well enough Carl to ask for help financially.

She only considered to ask help to Carl way later after refusing the blackmail (when they went at the beach) and she was reluctant to ask for help. And she only wanted some contacts and lawyers (screenshot 3). The real solution was far to be obvious and the problem didn't seem as easy to solve than what you're implying. Asking to others to solve your problems is not the obvious solution for most people.

And about the Alyssa proposal, it was never an option, it was something impulsive (from a angry mother) and could lead to way worst, of course Sophia discarded it. See the screenshot 4.

吃瓜不用刀

Jul 18, 2019
So far, I think this is the only scene where there are rudiments of an exchange of moms, In all the other scenes, Sofia gets into something with Dylan's friends (so far it was just Sam, and a couple of boys from the football team at the beginning of the game), and the player has the opportunity to react to it on Dylan's behalf, or he likes it, or Dylan is angry.
View attachment 1823620 View attachment 1823630
View attachment 1823634
How can I play this scene?where is it in game? pl

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes