Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
One thing i have noticed is its not as mad on here with comments. Does that mean
some have checked out of not caring about the updates now.

Usually when it's all 100% its mental on here until its released

Reactions: jozzi

karleston

May 20, 2022
One thing i have noticed is its not as mad on here with comments. Does that mean

Hopefully. So we can enjoy this in peace

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

Some members no longer here and posting is something I've noticed since the release of the v.115 update about a year ago, since besides perhaps the Nat event, not much is happening of interest for those on the Ellie/Patricia route. Or GW for that matter. And even those on the Sam route wont have much if at all for another couple of updates.

Except for 1 event out of 11 for those on the Sam route, this entire playable day is pretty much just for Dylan fans, so people checking out is completely understandable. Does make me wonder if the reason L&P hasn't released the event list for PD14 yet as promised is the possibility it may have only 1 Dylan event (since we know it'll have at least one) planned.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jude6 and xxxorro

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020

He said would be replaced by the 25th.

It is not the 25th yet.....
I don't know why anyone with a brain cell would expect L&P to release it earlier than he had forecast.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019

Updates are so slow and only getting slower. Terrific game but its clear as day L&P is not changing their business model at this point. Most people acknowledge their likely isnt an animator at all and it was just L&P teaching himself to do it (for the .155-160 delay). Seeing how that's likely the case theres nothing to whine about. L&P transparently does not GAF. As a result, some devout patrons abandoned ship and/or checked out as you suggest.

Again the game is very high quality but its just not worth the energy. You cant force an addict to stop using and nobody can force (or even convince) L&P to change. The inevitable result is abandonment so enjoy the project while it lasts

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I cant understand the reason for existing of the progress bar.... I have never ever seen 100% 100% 100% 100% and the game get release. Always is day or two after the progress bar reach 100%.
Agreed. When everything 100% that its completed and should be released shortly thereafter or maybe he needs more progress bars lulz.

maybes4

Dec 5, 2017
what he still has not released it?
I wonder what time is it in germany, maybe he has not waken up from a long night rest

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Updates are so slow and only getting slower. Terrific game but its clear as day L&P is not changing their business model at this point. Most people acknowledge their likely isnt an animator at all and it was just L&P teaching himself to do it (for the .155-160 delay). Seeing how that's likely the case theres nothing to whine about. L&P transparently does not GAF. As a result, some devout patrons abandoned ship and/or checked out as you suggest.

Again the game is very high quality but its just not worth the energy. You cant force an addict to stop using and nobody can force (or even convince) L&P to change. The inevitable result is abandonment so enjoy the project while it lasts
I also hear that when the thread was closed a little while ago a number of members received permabans. Around the same time that the warning came up in the OP that if we're not going to be civil to each other, members will be banned without notice.

hmc15

Apr 4, 2019
I also hear that when the thread was closed a little while ago a number of members received permabans. Around the same time that the warning came up in the OP that if we're not going to be civil to each other, members will be banned without notice.
Seems excessive but oh well. I was temporarily suspended from talking in this thread only twice. Maybe I've learned my lesson and tuned out myself. Who knows

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes