jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
IF he divide the day in 10 updates. Release the updates within 25-35 days. It would be pleasing to me and others too. At the same time justify smaller updates from L&P.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Why do I get the sinking feeling that "Nope ... still waiting" is going to become one of the memes associated with this game like the snail trying to run fast?
is it just me or anybody else think that sound effects are just wasteful in VN games.
Until we get decent, varied computer-generated voices to go with the computer-generated characters, yeah, pretty much a waste. Most of the programs I've tried so far only have a couple of different voices, and with games like this with a couple of dozen different characters, I just can't see the point yet.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
Why do I get the sinking feeling that "Nope ... still waiting" is going to become one of the memes associated with this game like the snail trying to run fast?

Until we get decent, varied computer-generated voices to go with the computer-generated characters, yeah, pretty much a waste. Most of the programs I've tried so far only have a couple of different voices, and with games like this with a couple of dozen different characters, I just can't see the point yet.
If it's to be done, it should be with real voices (voice actors), like Jackermans animations.
Now, if you could get L&P and Jackerman together, that would be some game!

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes