qzbuyfhsef

Aug 29, 2021
hahahaha

Remember to jerk off to L&P when you play the update.
Oh yes ! In addition I can't wait to see Sophia's new makeup and frankly I hope to see an animation where André takes off his cap otherwise nothing interesting x) I even hesitate to become "Legend advanced" on his patreon so that he can take on vacation Héhé What do you think ?

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Oh yes ! In addition I can't wait to see Sophia's new makeup and frankly I hope to see an animation where André takes off his cap otherwise nothing interesting x) I even hesitate to become "Legend advanced" on his patreon so that he can take on vacation Héhé What do you think ?
Héhé tell me again why you are in this thread and following a game that you don't apparently like? héhé

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
So from reading what people have said L &P has said we have at least another 3 hours

As i have seen afternoon mentioned not mid or late afternoon so il take that as last min ie 6pm

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
So from reading what people have said L &P has said we have at least another 3 hours

As i have seen afternoon mentioned not mid or late afternoon so il take that as last min ie 6pm
Yeah... at least, and considering the bug has been fixed, which we don't know yet.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes