qzbuyfhsef

Aug 29, 2021
Ok L&P finished his nap, so the update will be out in the afternoon, he just finished his tea party I think

So I know that some are impatient but you have to know in L&P world it is 50 hour days so good....

It's quite exhausting for him all this work so become patreon and offer him a vacation so that he can be in shape to have better animations because frankly I think it would be cool to see the cars running don't you?

Sorry for english too boys

Kinkyhns

Nov 18, 2019
3 hours late now again this is why i cannot sign up to be a Patreon of L&P
Delays does not help when he has said its all 100%

Now i accept this delay could be because of problems fair enough but this is happening too many times
and adds stuff to cause delay

He shouldnt put up the 100% if it's not done for release it's not fair to those who have paid $38

Reactions: bayrischman and hax

ai12

Jan 6, 2020
people here are excited that L&P has finished the update in month and half. don't forget that its only contains 140 renders. the bikini show and the yoga scene alone had more then 1,000 renders. The development rate of L&p is getting slower and slower. Don't forget that now he is taking a vacation of at least 5 days after every 1/10 of a play day. In the past he took the same vacation after half play day.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes