Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
you still dont get it do you ?

They act like they hate this game but if you look at what he does right now you will find him raping the refresh button
A lot of us love the game. It's L&P's behaviour some of us have issues with. Like adding animations that last I heard no-one asked for. Or taking a month and a half to release a 140 render update that only has content for one branch of one route. And branching that into two, so the delays may get even longer.

sophpa

Sep 18, 2021
This game doomed because blueballing on Sophia`s sex looks like a ticking bomb. When timer will be finished AWAM will explode and less people want to see this story to the end, because they got what they wanted so long. L&P must continue the cycle and blueballing us

neronxx

Jul 2, 2021
This game doomed because blueballing on Sophia`s sex looks like a ticking bomb. When timer will be finished AWAM will explode and less people want to see this story to the end, because they got what they wanted so long. L&P must continue the cycle and blueballing us
Be a hero instead of these words :HideThePain:

karleston

May 20, 2022
A lot of us love the game. It's L&P's behaviour some of us have issues with. Like adding animations that last I heard no-one asked for. Or taking a month and a half to release a 140 render update that only has content for one branch of one route. And branching that into two, so the delays may get even longer.
you are saying you like the dev's work but not how he conducts his business? it's a bit contradictory don't you think? Because it's his decisions in the first place that made you love the game. Ok he is bad at communicating. although i think he made a bit of progress on this field. And he is slow and he focuses on details that no one cares about. But nothing is perfect in this world. You love his work you gotta deal with his downsides. That's the way i see it

mitanc92

May 8, 2018
BULLSEYE:coffee:

neronxx

Jul 2, 2021
Do not throw yourself into water and fire to receive this update
in this update Sofia goes to aiden's gang and receives the next condition from him
Or he goes to that mafia's man which he receives the condition of help
That's all

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes