palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
In this case, I guess the "helper" is me but it seems I doesn't exist... or maybe I'm L&P. It's disturbing :unsure:
I'd say you do exist..maybe? I was referring to the being that's supposedly in charge of animations. It's kind of crazy that L&P apparently has people like you doing the programming, a translator, an "animator", and he's still managed to cut production almost in half within the past 6 months.

That's more "disturbing" if you ask me.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I'd say you do exist..maybe? I was referring to the being that's supposedly in charge of animations. It's kind of crazy that L&P apparently has people like you doing the programming, a translator, an "animator", and he's still managed to cut production almost in half within the past 6 months.

That's more "disturbing" if you ask me.
It's certainly disappointing :(

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Some members no longer here and posting is something I've noticed since the release of the v.115 update about a year ago, since besides perhaps the Nat event, not much is happening of interest for those on the Ellie/Patricia route. Or GW for that matter. And even those on the Sam route wont have much if at all for another couple of updates.

Except for 1 event out of 11 for those on the Sam route, this entire playable day is pretty much just for Dylan fans, so people checking out is completely understandable. Does make me wonder if the reason L&P hasn't released the event list for PD14 yet as promised is the possibility it may have only 1 Dylan event (since we know it'll have at least one) planned.
Probably the real reason is because PD14 is 1 year away,probably more.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes