Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Bibifoc It seems like there's some bug, if Ellie chooses "Forgive Logan", you can't play Morello's route in this update. (at least in my saves)

Also, I don't get why L&P didn't include the walking animation, there was nothing to lose.
:ROFLMAO: Because the animation of showing the tits attracts more

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I don't even know what to say to this...

As ashitanojoe said, there's a bug with Ellies decision in 0.160 and the Morello route in 0.161. Lots of typos and bad terminology in the writing, 2 micro-animations that are completely pointless, and a Sophia who does something for Aiden and his gang without it being a task, which makes absolutely no sense in my opinion as nothing here was part of their deal. We didn't even get to know what the next task is going to be either, and the update ends just as abruptly as it begins. What the actual fuck. lol

Almost 6 weeks for this? Like Talcum Powder said...Nipples. The only good thing this update has. He could of just skipped this whole meeting and progressed the story instead. Oh boy..

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Fair points. But you are making predictions based on static environments. Who says he is gonna keep doing this for the next 10 years? Nothing is static in this world. Everything changes no matter what.

So my prediction is that he will branch this game so much that at some point it's gonna be hard for him to keep up. So he will be forced to hire more people to work on it. So what you see as a tragedy may be an opportunity.

And speaking about the render decrease. If you aim for the quality which is definitely what he's doing. You can't have the quantity. I mean if you compare his current work to the first renders. It's like day and night.

Quality takes time that's why it's labeled as quality. Now is it the best strategy to grow and keep your audience happy? Not really.

The best youtubers on the planet are spending millions to be able to produce content on a daily basis. Because it's the way to go to become popular. Content and consistency. it's what 80% of people are looking for. But the produced content lacks of quality no matter how good the guys working on it are ( hello mrbeast )
But there are small channels that are way better in terms of content and benefits. You can learn so much from these small channels and also enjoy the process along the way. And that's what i like.

At the end of the day. I strongly believe that if he does what you guys are suggesting, meaning speeding up the delivery, he will loose that little "extra" that made this game great. And it will be a Being Dik tasteless clone. That's my opinion, i'm not saying i am right or wrong. I think that he needs to find the right balance between quantity and quality.
Only that there is no render decrease, and while no-one is denying the quality of the renders, it's the quantity of renders in certain events that I have issues with. Take the last Ellie event as an example of L&P making good decisions - it had great quality renders, interesting storyline even with some relevations, and it got to the action quickly and concisely. And for a good two thirds of it, both Sophia and Ellie were naked. In 140 renders. We could even tell from the teasers they were going to get naked. Or the Patricia route portion of the Yoga event, with Sophia, Patricia, Claire and Marie all naked.

But with the latest update, it looks like special effort has been made to release an Aiden event, which is just a meeting. I've seen the suggestion that it could have been done in one render of Sophia having a phone call. And it's 1/5 of an update. Which makes me think that the render count for the Dylan/Amber event is looking at being around 4 times the size. For, again, an event that only a fraction of people playing one of the routes. Even worse, it's for a Dylan event for people that aren't even playing the Dylan route and are sending him to boarding school. With no guarantee of nudity, or even anything hot. And wont add to the Sophia/Dylan storyline. So as an example of a decision that I disagree with, this is an update (well, a playable day) that is overly large for the quality that it delivers.

As I've been trying to say, particularly lately, my issues with Aiden's tasks or even the Dylan and Sam routes in general aren't any particular aversion to playing hetero, blackmail, or incest content, but these particular events being long and boring. That there is practically no content there that I don't get playing the Ellie and Patricia routes to make me consider playing them. I mean, the only thing remotely interesting I've seen so far requiring me to play Aiden's tasks so far is the Alyssa event. But to choose that, I miss the showers in the Yoga event, and the Ellie shower the next day, both being too good to miss.

So, that leads me to question any decision, particularly recent ones, that don't lead to, or even are directly opposed to, speeding up updates so we can get to the hot content within a reasonable timeframe.

hsekym

Nov 15, 2018
So. Thus far we have the following of the Current Day

Update 1: Aiden 4, Morello Minor - Major Animation Delay - Done (1.55)

Update 2: Dylan/Ellie Part 1 + Part 2 - Done (1.60)

Special Update: Aiden Gang Scene(s) - Done (1.61) - 140 Renders, 2 SA- 35 Days (5 days a week 7 weeks? Minus 1 day)

Update 3: Dylan comes home from boarding school (1.65)

Update 4 : 2nd side job 3rd day (1.70)

Update 5 : Sophia/Sam (1.75)

Update 6 : Sophia/Claire/Marie (with Dylan) (1.80)

Update 7 : Sophia/Dylan Part 1 (1.85)

Update 8 : Sophia/Dylan Part 2 (1.90)

Update 9 : Dylan/Ellie/Christine (1.95)

Update 10 : Dylan/Emma + rest (2.00)

Of those i would expect Update 3 to be less than 100 Renders, unless he decides to triple the walk from the car scenes
I expect update 4 would be one of his very large scenes of 200+ renders and animations, as its one of his self subscribed "hot" ideas

No real feeling on rest of them. but would imagine most are around the 100-150 render count for him.

Thoughts?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes