hsekym

Nov 15, 2018
I count 41 days from April 12th to May 23rd.
Yup thanks, I didn't look up last release date was pure guesstimate. But I did give him every weekend off. because lets face it no way hes working 7 days a week, and if he is, he should be ashamed of himself. So need to add two weeks to my date to make it 7 weeks or 35 days.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So nothing new for Ellie or Patricia fans right?
Nothing good for at least a year or two. The v.200 update, I believe. Next Patricia event is in the evening of PD14 (the museum date with Jason and Haru). Next Ellie event sometime PD14, but no word as to when. Still hoping it's the morning, so it'll be likely another Ellie shower, where I think Ellie might start trying to convince Sophia she can be comfortable jilling off in front of her.

And likely the next time we'll get to see pussy.

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
7 randoms I don't believe we have any reason to give a shit about.
Exactly, L&P should focus all his energy on giving MORE content to the 3 most popular characters (Dyla,Ellie,Sam) instead of wasting so much time and resources on situations related to Mr. 4th place (I honestly don't know how the fuck he got there)

Reactions: Rythan25

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Yup thanks, I didn't look up last release date was pure guesstimate. But I did give him every weekend off. because lets face it no way hes working 7 days a week, and if he is, he should be ashamed of himself. So need to add two weeks to my date to make it 7 weeks or 35 days.
I mean that's fair, but no other game is counting like that when it's about time between updates. I don't think AWAM should be the exception.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Exactly, L&P should focus all his energy on giving MORE content to the 3 most popular characters (Dyla,Ellie,Sam) instead of wasting so much time and resources on situations related to Mr. 4th place (I honestly don't know how the fuck he got there)
No love for Patricia? :cry: She's the one so far that has not only convinced Sophia to get naked in front of relative strangers, but has got her comfortable and wanting to do it. And she's hilarious while doing it.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
i dont think aiden will be round much longer if you picked the morello route, hes definately going to be in the hospital or coma or worse, the way this update ended with all the hittng sounds on him off camera while we just have a black screen

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
And then L&P will say the same as with this dress for this meeting that his scrypt is missing somewhere. Now he will say that Sophia's rooting was on the way to the fifth task, but his scrypt is also missing?

Reactions: ilikeblt

Lederzar

Mar 5, 2020
No love for Patricia? :cry: She's the one so far that has not only convinced Sophia to get naked in front of relative strangers, but has got her comfortable and wanting to do it. And she's hilarious while doing it.
As you say, despite all her achievements, she is in a cold 5th place, but don't lose faith Cat, remember that on Sunday you will have her all to yourself (if we arrive)

Jibmeister

Mar 19, 2021
The problem with these short updates, is what I presume, will be that he will now take a 7 to 10 days break after every short update whereas earlier he used to take a 10 day break after a larger update. It may just take longer than usual to churn out updates.

Stephanie98

Nov 2, 2021
The problem with these short updates, is what I presume, will be that he will now take a 7 to 10 days break after every short update whereas earlier he used to take a 10 day break after a larger update. It may just take longer than usual to churn out updates.
See you on X-mas i doubt it will be a lot of "content"

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
It's working?
And i have to download both part?
if you want to use my Part 2 then you also have to use my Part 1.
i splitted the game some versions earlier and use a different method to export the gamestate from the previous to the next part.
anything else should have been explained in the post you quoted.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes