trixiel

Aug 23, 2019
I like this game. The quality of the renders are very good. The attention to detail is spot-on. Even though we are still waiting for the hottest part of the game we must not criticise the dev so heavily especially the amount of time he makes this. Let him take his time so that he will continue it until the end. Remember. This is his story. This is his world.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Logically it's okay. Remember it's a corruption game, not a linear vn. Here player should have the choice of making Sophia as corrupted and filthy she can go. If Sophia thought of her own and the game didn't give the choice of making her strip before those goons... Then that would be nonsense. Here players are the one making the choice for her, not Sophia herself, and that's the base of a kinky corruption game.
I hate it when I have no choice in games, then the game is terribly shallow for me.

Reactions: naughtynafz

karleston

May 20, 2022
I like this game. The quality of the renders are very good. The attention to detail is spot-on. Even though we are still waiting for the hottest part of the game we must not criticise the dev so heavily especially the amount of time he makes this. Let him take his time so that he will continue it until the end. Remember. This is his story. This is his world.
talking like that you are gonna get a shit storm running down on you like never before. take the easy path and criticise the dev or die

XoXmmahmm

Sep 25, 2017
Make me wonder what first ending we gonna get? and how many year? :cry:
Look like he really focus to much on aiden

kyxlian

May 10, 2021
1850674_1653367294590.png

Lezgin

Dec 31, 2020
I haven't played this game since 0.95 version. I think you should also not play it until it is ready, but only follow the game and screenshots, also watch the walkthrough on Youtube. During this time, there is already version 0.161, there are only 20 years left until the end if this game is not abandoned.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I haven't played this game since 0.95 version. I think you should also not play it until it is ready, but only follow the game and screenshots, also watch the walkthrough on Youtube. During this time, there is already version 0.161, there are only 20 years left until the end if this game is not abandoned.
What was the last event you played? It sounds like around noon on PD11

Last edited:

SmtYlmzD

Nov 22, 2018
I'm very curious about the tasks Aiden will give. In the last update, Aiden had some kind of group sex in the classroom. Sophia saw this... I wonder how many updates it will take on average for Sophia to give blowjob or titfuck to Aiden...

Does anyone know when the last update will be released? Everything seems complete but still not released...I wonder if Sophia and her husband will be swap...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm very curious about the tasks Aiden will give. In the last update, Aiden had some kind of group sex in the classroom. Sophia saw this... I wonder how many updates it will take on average for Sophia to give blowjob or titfuck to Aiden...

Does anyone know when the last update will be released? Everything seems complete but still not released...I wonder if Sophia and her husband will be swap...
It's hardly group sex with three people, Aiden wasn't even an active participant.

As for Sophia and Liam partner swapping, that's a question of when, not if. But as far as I'm aware, no date has been set yet, so probably not in the near future. Which might mean a wait of decades in production time.

v.161 has already been released.

MaliPizdek

Aug 7, 2021
i hate Aiden so much :mad:
what happened after screen went black??, all those hitting sounds? was it just Aiden who got his ass kicked or did the whole gang got in on a brawl? :unsure:
at least show us some blood and broken bones or something FFS :mad:

also... boobs are nice as always but that event was so F bad... what was the point of her coming there?? absolutely nothing...:cautious:
those two animations also pointless... aaaaarrrggghhhhh :cautious:

Apr 5, 2022
i hate Aiden so much :mad:
what happened after screen went black??, all those hitting sounds? was it just Aiden who got his ass kicked or did the whole gang got in on a brawl? :unsure:
at least show us some blood and broken bones or something FFS :mad:

also... boobs are nice as always but that event was so F bad... what was the point of her coming there?? absolutely nothing...:cautious:
those two animations also pointless... aaaaarrrggghhhhh :cautious:
giphy.gif

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I knew it was small, and there would be no content, but this is the worst update ever.
the via di morello is bad, u na baseball bat a few weapons and stops.
aiden's way is full humiliation, it almost disgusts me, besides it is forced, it is unthinkable that a sane woman will stay there; but this is a game and maybe some fancy things I can fit into it. but it is still forced as an event.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes