ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Is Aiden is beaten to death in this update?
He might as well have been. If he wasn't, it's going to be c3years before the next task. Yes, it could be 2025. What are the chances that AWAM will still be here? That we'll still be here? ....& people say this game is Aiden-heavy.

Those of us not here for the incest will only have the Sophia/Sam meeting to check out for the rest of this PD. Then there's PD14 & the museum date with Jason & Haru, for those who can remember them. Surely now's the time for Sophia &/or Patricia to phone them & say that they are washing their hair. It even has the benefit of being true in Sophia's case. It's past time to ditch superfluous characters IMO.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
on the morello route:
next day at school Sophia and Aiden will talk and Sophia will have a chance to continue the Aiden route again, I'm sure.
it may even reverse the tasks and Sophia will command the game.

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
What the hell was this meeting for? Animation practice could be a reason but was a meeting necessary, if we didn't even learn the fifth task? AWAM is not only in danger of abandonment but of becoming another juvenile series of fairly unrelated & illogical events, like many of the games out there which don't claim to have class.
I agree with everything you wrote in your post. What was the need to do an episode like this? The only explanation I can come up with is to further lengthen the time to milk the patrons...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
So basically, only a scene where Sophia visits Aiden and his crew on this update and nothing else right?
No, there's also a scene of Morello's thugs wailing on Aiden's. And a single render for those not playing Aiden's route.

mentosa

Dec 5, 2021
Just compare the quality of the first render you see in the game with the last one.
OK, how do explain the recent slowdown - the quality seems to be similar? Animations? He should have learned tricks / processes that would make his rendering process faster, creative process faster that way he should at least keep up while quality is increasing.

Golomolo

Jan 1, 2022
I played the update and as everyone predicted, it was really short and was hoping it would take the story further and we get to know the next task. But even that did not happen and ended on a cliffhanger note. I have no problems with Aiden task as I feel its the most which is being focused right now, but the problem is have no idea where its going and where its going to end.

The mafia angle is good, though I feel its going to be the slowest of them all. We still don't know if they have any tasks for her, if there are any required. I feel it would be better if these updates would be longer, even if it takes slightly more time. Not like the current ones which takes 40 days for 5 minutes of play.

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
anyone has the link to the post where screenshot contained all the updates and future update plans? somehow f95zone removed that bookmarked page for me.

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
Regarding the choice between "Showing breasts" or "getting groped", do you guys think this will play a different role in the future? They both give +2 filthy points so there really isn't that much of a choice, you go with what you like, but the actions are different. Being groped and showing breasts are not the same. One is a lot more physical than the other. So do you think in choosing one over the other could lead to different scenes in the future?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes