Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
i hate Aiden so much :mad:
what happened after screen went black??, all those hitting sounds? was it just Aiden who got his ass kicked or did the whole gang got in on a brawl? :unsure:
at least show us some blood and broken bones or something FFS :mad:

also... boobs are nice as always but that event was so F bad... what was the point of her coming there?? absolutely nothing...:cautious:
those two animations also pointless... aaaaarrrggghhhhh :cautious:
I'm starting to find interesting all the Aiden-hate, since I don't hate him at all, in that in my playthrough he's a complete non-event - a simple school bully. Tries to blackmail Sophia, she says no, and he's practically never seen again. And even better, sending Dylan to boarding school still has the potential to have Ellie nude sunbathing in the backyard, which is more nudity than we've seen by accepting the tasks.

I am curious though whether the Morello route is going to mean a new set of renders in the classroom showing his injuries. Unless there's a different reason for Aiden being injured for those not playing the boarding school route. Maybe he just doesn't show up to class anymore. Not that it's going to matter until PD17, which is a number of years away at best.

SubtleHustle

May 11, 2017
Give it to me straight people. I've seen the spoiler images in the thread for the current update. Should I save that bandwidth and disappointment?

Also, could these very tiny yet frequent updates lead to more people seeing exactly what they are paying for and backfire on him? I can see everyone unsubing during the months of good wife updates! :LOL:

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Bibifoc It seems like there's some bug, if Ellie chooses "Forgive Logan", you can't play Morello's route in this update. (at least in my saves)

Also, I don't get why L&P didn't include the walking animation, there was nothing to lose.
Shit, there was almost nothing to test in terms of branching and we still find a way to miss one. :(

Reactions: xxxorro
Jan 17, 2021
The meeting was pointless we know this but the scene to make up for it could of been so much better thought out.
Why didn’t one of the gang pull her top down just random groping was weird. When they graped her arms one or two should of pulled her skirt down something different turn her around and bend her over so we could all stare at her arse something to make the scene better was so mild

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
Now the thugs finally get to see Sophie twin peaks in its full glory. What are the odds of we seeing Dylan/Sam kissing/sucking her boobies on this day?

Feb 26, 2022
Mac version please. Anyone?
I need to see with my own eyes how a super rich suburban white wife is choosing the option to get molested by some illiterate latino scum and knee-grows in some dirty back alley; over having his karateka son beat the fucking living shit out of Aiden back at his school. It's all about realism in this game. Right?!
But yeah. Those tits of Sofia, I have never seen in my life. Not even in the strip club near me. I love you L&P. Take my money please. :rolleyes:

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
I don't always get it right when it comes to speculation but this time with 0.161, I was very close indeed. There was a certain level of violence for those who chose the Morello solution, which I predicted, after having said that in RL some forcefully delivered words would have been more realistic, in the case of professional gangsters dealing with teenagers & street thugs. Apparently it still didn't please all the Aiden-haters. I would point out that this saga is not Aiden-heavy, as some fans have complained, it only seems that way because of recent events. This story is Dylan heavy, i.e. he's now a second MC FFS. If the rest of PD13 is ever delivered people will see what I mean. Putting it politely, what Dylan wants is not something I want to see & yet I still don't call for a violent comeuppance for his thoughts & deeds. I just want him to emigrate.

When it came to tit flashing or groping, assuming the Morello solution wasn't chosen, these scenes were as unrealistic as I'd surmised weeks ago. It's a good job the pepper spray had almost magical deterrence properties, (ever heard of gangs grabbing things out of people's hands & passing them to & fro between themselves? I've seen it in city centres in the middle of a crowded street, let alone a gang HQ), otherwise I hate to think what might have happened to a beautiful woman in a sexy outfit who'd just been on display, or closely examined & who was heavily outnumbered by free-wheeling scumbags, in an out of the way location. Everything I said previously about the situation was right, (as in, lacking realism) & viewers had to swallow a disproportionate dose of 'suspension of disbelief'. Who knows how much more will be required now that all the pretext of subtlety has gone?

So, inevitably with AWAM, there's the old "but you the player make the choices" statement to think about. I would say, after waiting for the length of time that fans have become accustomed to, how many are going to make a decision which leads to nothing much happening? Sophia turned around & went home is perhaps realistic but not very entertaining. We've all learned greater patience playing this but come on....

Did I enjoy this update? Speaking as a fan who up until now has relished the blackmail & doesn't especially care how far Aiden goes, one who has defended the route against a backdrop of constant complaints & attempts at kink-shaming over several years, who basically ditches many a moral scruple when it comes to imaginary pixel people & who appreciated the balancing act that L&P achieved with the tasks, NO. It was the most disappointing update to date.

What the hell was this meeting for? Animation practice could be a reason but was a meeting necessary, if we didn't even learn the fifth task? AWAM is not only in danger of abandonment but of becoming another juvenile series of fairly unrelated & illogical events, like many of the games out there which don't claim to have class.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes