lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
I like to share with you that I checked few other popular games like Hard News, What a Legend and Amnesia. I thought that AWAM is a game that takes forever for a new update, you should check those games.
Paradise lust is a little gem of game(y)(y) 2d art.project miriam another good one with a Female protagoinst.

destraction72

May 30, 2020
good evening guys, out of curiosity or replayed to the latest update of AWAM 16.1, then reloading the game from the threesome scene at school and going to don morello, she then goes home and goes to the meeting with aiden, and so far everything is ok, but then ler goes away, returns home and appears to them continues, so if instead I load a rescue where cristine leaves dylan and elli at home, don morello's men appear and beat up aiden, someone to get some feedback?

kevin19997

Aug 9, 2017
i liked this update too (im on aiden path), the only thing i did not like was the time it took to develop it.

some people are not even on aiden path or dont care about it. these guys/girls basically waited 6 weeks for 10 seconds of gameplay.

but thats all i have to say. wish u guys some nice months, see u in 5/6 months again! :PogChamp:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So the dev completely ignore the main reason for the meeting-info for task 5.
What is the reason?
1.He have no idea
2.He don't care
In both cases next meeting with Aiden is at least 3 years away.Probably that is the real reason.

Reactions: momojean

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
I'd like to see at least one path in this game where Sophia develops a little bit of agency. Where she is the one driving the action, choosing the direction, whatever direction that is. Currently she has as much agency as a sex doll, everything happens to her, and nothing is done by her.

Ad hominem 3

Dec 16, 2019
I liked the update. I even think it's really cool all those who contributed to the L$P's children to graduate from university and are now also investing in their grandchildren's education... Or in a jacuzzi for him to masturbate on his own... I don't know! I don't know where this lot of easy money goes HAHAHA

Reactions: the3m_dude

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Let's try to unpack what happened in v0.161

In the end, as it was announced few days ago, there were 2 separate events and Sophia is not aware of what happened if she asked for help. Not to bother you with code stuff, but that was not how in the last release things were planned. Whether Sophia asked for help or not she was headed to meet Aiden. Whether it was a bug or a way to avoid spoiler, we don't know.

Morello visit

• The first thing to note is the dialogues at the very beginning in which **it seems** that Aiden's long term plan is revealed. Maybe not literally but in the substance is a path of humiliation and submission. Whether he said that to impress the other gang member or not, but it is probably not far from what he is planning to do. And it is consistent with what he said Sophia in the corridor during the 4th task (Sophia being "owned" by the students).

Python:
    ai "I'm telling you, my slutty teacher will come any moment and I'll make her show her tits for us!"
    Bald Latino" Ah, you talkin' bullshit, amigo! You should stop smokin' that weed shit. It's ain't good for you! *Ha-ha*"
    ai "I'm serious, man! I'm on her! You'll see!"
    ai "And in two weeks, she'll suck each of you and you can get the leg over her *grin*!"

• He chose the violent way to resolve the problem with Aiden. When I saw the guy entering with the baseball bat I had that Negan moment with Lucille on his shoulder ;). Now it will be interesting what happens next, if Aiden will ever come back in the scene and / or there will be other developments. I would not expect him to come back to school for a while after a beat like that. I wonder though if there will be any retaliation attempt.

• In the end Jennifer was not mentioned by Morello's boys and there is no use at all of that option in the code. Probably the beating will be enough to keep away Aiden for a long time even for Jennifer, even if not explicitly mentioned.

The meeting

• Long story short, there was no task, it was just a set up to have some "fun" at Sophia expense and humiliate her in front of the gang.

• The most interesting (and somehow strange) thing for me is where to place this event in the storyline.
    If you played all the possible paths of the meeting, you see that she always has the choice to flee at some point. And somehow one could expect that this will break the deal with Aiden, from fleeing right away to refusing any of his requests later on.
    Well, if you look at the code you will see that the choices for this event will only increase GW and FW points and set only 2 variables to distinguish the final choice of Sophia, breast (day20_Sophia_showed_her_breasts_to_Aidens_gang) or groping (day20_Sophia_let_herself_getting_groped_by_Aidens_gang). Nothing else. This means that

• at least at the moment it seems that the deal is still on no matter what happens.

• in any following event if he needs to check what happened (what choices have been made) in this event to e.g. determine the dialogues or some future choices he can only check whether the two variables are false to detect that Sophia didn't go through the last part. But e.g. he has no way to express the fact that she left as soon as she saw the gang members and hence nothing really happened.

• Unless this is a bug (possible/probable), this means that the whole event is basically "meaningless" in term of the future events. It won't have an impact on the deal with Aiden and even in dialogues and choices nothing much can be related to what happens. He could still use the FW points to try to figure out the choices that have been made but it is hard because all FW points are in common with other paths. And he has abandoned this way of use them since the early PDs.

If it is a bug and he forgot to set some variables on the way, it also means that if fixed the scene will need to be played again for the variables to be in your save game.

If the event instead is just what we have, i.e. it does not count at all for the story, what was the purpose of the event. It feels almost like it was not a planned event until the last release and rather added along with the Morello's boy visit to make it a standalone (as in it would have taken more time to finish v0.160 with the fight scene so let's split it...). :unsure:

Regardless, story-wise the purpose of the event seems only to increase the FW and the corruption of Sophia and show what Aiden is up to. But because of the above it does not seem to have a real impact on the story.

• The other question that can be raised is why the Morello option is not anymore possible? Once it is decided not to take it because e.g. it is choosing between the lesser of the two evils, it is strange that the option is prevented later on. There is even a passage during the meeting
    Python:
    if day19_Sophia_contemplates_asking_Morello_for_help_with_Aiden:
        "She suddenly wished so badly that she should've gone to Don Morello. What was she thinking, coming here alone!"
    What prevent Sophia to use the option after the meeting? It's not that the offer had a time limit. It's strange that this issue is not yet addressed. From what we know there won't be any other chance to pick up the offer, but it feels not so logic IMO. Sure, it will mess up the development as it has to reproduce the scenes every time there is a chance to take the offer, but like the boarding school I don't see a logical reason for not being on the table. Unless there will be further developments ahead. :unsure:

Miscellanea

Some minor stuff:

• As also pointed out by nexer, the dialogues during the school break has been fixed with Aiden asking for that particular kind of dress
    Python:
    ai "Sure. And put on some different sexy stuff for later! Something more sexy and less formal-lookin' than this one! Like a tube top with a matching mini skirt or something."
    ai "But keep the stockings on *grin*!"
  • On the other hand, no other changes were made while Sophia is dressing to have some more insight about her view about the dress

• The error about the right/left breast of Sophia being groped by Zac during the 4th task has been fixed as well, now it correctly says right

• There is a minor feature introduced in this release that allows to skip (>>) by 10 pages the list of saves, that would come useful to quickly move between saves of different playthrough. Good job Bibifoc, I guess? :)
    1653506746618.png

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
did L&P update the walkthough? :unsure: where always mini-spoilers or hints there the plot is going.
Edit:it said
Sophia meets Aiden (and his boys): Aiden’s only goal here is to humiliate Sophia even more. If Sophia pulls her skirt up for the gang she’ll get Filthy +1. Or she flees and gets Good Wife +1. Next, Aiden will give Sophia the choice of to either show her breasts or let herself getting groped by the guys. For both decisions she’ll get Filthy +2. Or she flees and gets Good Wife +2. In any case, Aiden won’t tell Sophia her next task which was actually the reason she came there. Alternatively, Don Morello’s boys pay Aiden and his boys a visit to teach the a lesson. This will end Aiden’s blackmail storyline by keeping all the others.
it didn´t said leaving ends the deal :unsure: . still Broken legs for aiden!!:)

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
  • There is a minor feature introduced in this release that allows to skip (>>) by 10 pages the list of saves, that would come useful to quickly move between saves of different playthrough. Good job Bibifoc, I guess? :)
This feature was asked by someone in Project Myriam thread. I implemented it in my mod and found it interesting enough to add it in every game I am involved in.

I don't use many saves but I'm always surprised when I ask people for saves to figure out some bugs to receive saves from page 20, 32, 46, .... How could you manage so much saves when you can only skip page one by one :unsure:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
This feature was asked by someone in Project Myriam thread. I implemented it in my mod and found it interesting enough to add it in every game I am involved in.

I don't use many saves but I'm always surprised when I ask people for saves to figure out some bugs to receive saves from page 20, 32, 46, .... How could you manage so much saves when you can only skip page one by one :unsure:
You should see my saves in WVM.
More than 200 pages.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes