gnole13

May 29, 2020
Nearly a prude housewife moved to a city and in a couple of weeks, she became a toy in the hand of a gang and mafia?

I had been assuming that this game would be a slow-burning corruption game. And I liked the teasing and the storyline in the beginning. Playing a female was a plus too.
I didn't like Aiden and the blackmailing idea in the beginning, however, I started to like these child-ish/teenage-ish but sexy/seductive blackmail, like forcing to do exhibitions in the class and especially forcing to be a nearly nude model in the art class. They were good ideas and I think they were helping Sophia to open more, and corrupt more. Even though she was mad at Aiden, she was enjoying from them time to time.

Now we have "gangs", we have "mafia".

Aiden turned from a school bully with a small bully crew into a gang member.

Teenage-ish blackmail to the teacher turned from exhibitions in the classroom and sexy art classes model into serving her to the gang members with humiliation, and even maybe submission ( which I never ever thought that she had in her. Following and doing orders doesn't mean submission, it can be done to protect someone.)

Lots of more thoughts but what's the point to write.

A good started story turned into something I might not be able to continue to like.

What a mess...

Stephanie98

Nov 2, 2021
Nearly a prude housewife moved to a city and in a couple of weeks, she became a toy in the hand of a gang and mafia?

I had been assuming that this game would be a slow-burning corruption game. And I liked the teasing and the storyline in the beginning. Playing a female was a plus too.
I didn't like Aiden and the blackmailing idea in the beginning, however, I started to like these child-ish/teenage-ish but sexy/seductive blackmail, like forcing to do exhibitions in the class and especially forcing to be a nearly nude model in the art class. They were good ideas and I think they were helping Sophia to open more, and corrupt more. Even though she was mad at Aiden, she was enjoying from them time to time.

Now we have "gangs", we have "mafia".

Aiden turned from a school bully with a small bully crew into a gang member.

Teenage-ish blackmail to the teacher turned from exhibitions in the classroom and sexy art classes model into serving her to the gang members with humiliation, and even maybe submission ( which I never ever thought that she had in her. Following and doing orders doesn't mean submission, it can be done to protect someone.)

Lots of more thoughts but what's the point to write.

A good started story turned into something I might not be able to continue to like.

What a mess...
you see most fem-protagonist game is about blackmail, corruption turned from good to a slut

she still prude after 5 years of teasing & blueballing

dr.akhibadge

Aug 31, 2019
Enough is enough .now this game is going far from stupidity. We need our hero(useless) Dylan to save this game by giving chop chop to aiden

gnole13

May 29, 2020
you see most fem-protagonist game is about blackmail, corruption turned from good to a slut
Yes, I know that and I like the corruption process from good to slut. But corruption process is important. Check Katie's Corruption (simple and fast corruption story but good) or TAC (quick and hard corruption, still okayish), and even Angelica's Temptation (re-corruption).
I wrote somewhere in the f95 form, I had a similar swing/sharing relationship with my ex like TAC (not that hard though). And, I can't say that I corrupted her or I cannot take all the credit for her sluttines, but it was a working process. Together, we build it, we learned what we like while talking, doing, and reacting. I was like playing a corruption game and she became my beloved slut and we were amazingly happy. It was simple and it was better than most games :)

good to slut is good.
how?
that's the problem.
it should be with a good story.

Nov 17, 2019
Last month's update was delayed due to animation, which was delayed because it was the first time
But the update was released three days ago after 40 days, and do not expect a developer to be able to provide you with a lot of content of this quality.
Only install daz Studio once to understand how time consuming it is to design scenes
I think the developer works around the clock to design the scenes

Even the rendering process sometimes takes tens of minutes to output each scene
The dev hired someone to help them and there were still many delays.

I do not fine the animations a worthwhile reason to patreon again, im here for the story moving forward. Nothing that been released recently has done that.

Also the scenes are overdone to a major degree with the lighting and the staging. There needs to be a give and take there, does the dev want to spend all their time making it look amazing, while nothing of note is happening in the story?

We have seen the changes numerous times so that the dev can try to speed up the development, and somehow none of that has materialized, and in fact at its current pace it has gotten slower.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Last month's update was delayed due to animation, which was delayed because it was the first time
But the update was released three days ago after 40 days, and do not expect a developer to be able to provide you with a lot of content of this quality.
Only install daz Studio once to understand how time consuming it is to design scenes
I think the developer works around the clock to design the scenes

Even the rendering process sometimes takes tens of minutes to output each scene
Hardly and you seem to have swallowed L&P´s tall tales how work intensive it is. Yes, you need a lot of time, but we have high-grade fan artists here, e.g. Old Dog, who match and outproduce L&P any time of the day. L&P has currently an output of 3 renders/day averaged, which is nothing less but a bad joke! He has a GTX 3090, which means even sizable scenes are rendered in mere minutes! While L&P produces high-grade renders, he is extremly slow and this has nothing to do with render time and picture composition in DAZ. He is simply lazy as fuck at best, a milker at worst!

3 renders per day is simply insufficient and we have other top-level developers here which outproduce L&P by several orders of magnitude! Just one example, in the time L&P nedded to produce this mediocre mini-update, Mutt&Jeff produced several hundred renders and over 3 dozen animations for their next update! And their game is one of the most highly rated games on F95, so they produce quality too! And they are not the only ones, who are able to produce a steady stream of top-notch work. Only L&P is the one whose game will be finished sometime in the middle of the century! Which is laughable and unrealisitic!

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hardly and you seem to have swollowed L&P´s tall tales how work intensive it is. Yes, you need a lot of time, but we have high-grade fan artists here, e.g. Old Dog, who match and outproduce L&P any time of the day. L&P has currently an output of 3 renders/day averaged, which is nothing less but a bad joke! He has a GTX 3090, which means even sizable scenes are rendered in mere minutes! While L&P produces high-grade renders, he is extremly slow and this has nothing to do with render time and picture composition in DAZ. He is simply lazy as fuck at best, a milker at worst!

3 renders per day is simply insufficient and we have other top-level deleopers here which outproduce L&P by several orders of magnitude! Just one example, in the time L&P nedded to produce this mediocre mini-update, Mutt&Jeff produced several hundred renders and over 3 dozen animations for their next update! And their game is one of the most highly rated games on F95, so they produce quality too! And they are not the only ones, who are able to produce a steady stream of top-notch work. Only L&P is the one whose game will be finished sometime in the middle of the century! Which is laughable and unrealisitic!
Why he takes so long on updates has puzzled me for quite sometime and I have never really been satisfied with his answers so I stopped being a patron of his 2-3 months ago

Last edited:

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
yeah hes binge watching karate kid movies and hes waiting to do the crane kick on Aiden :ROFLMAO:
When he finally get him mom naked he blows his load quicker than Liam ever has :ROFLMAO:
I could just image Dylan walking down steps to confront them while Sophia stands there half naked, and Dylan says something cheesy, and Aiden responds "kick his ass." And the whole gang just pounds him into the ground.

uniformless

Feb 20, 2021
Just done with the last update. Even if really short, I felt really satisfied as a Aiden hater. Thank you sir Morello, I owe you.
And now, maybe the game can finally came back on track without being too much focused on Aiden content only.
I understand those who like this path but it's only one of the (already too) many possibility of the game. And with the last updates, it was like the game only focused on Aiden. No content at all for those who doesn't want to see him.

Oh, also for those saying the sound effects doesn't matter in the game or even playing without any sound, I highly disagree. The sound of Aiden being beaten really hard by Morello's men is so sweet to my ear.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Does the latest update add any lesbian content?
Nope. I haven't even bothered downloading it. Unlikely to be any lesbian content until at least v0.200, as in the next playable day at the earliest.

This is Dylan day, since of the 11-odd events, 8 are with him, as much as Sophia herself. There's not even any guarantee Sophia will be in the next update at all if Alyssa brings Dylan back from boarding school, since it's listed as a Dylan/Amber event.

• Sad
Reactions: hotNess
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes