Scratchy505

Sep 12, 2017
Update 1.6.1.......That's it?! A rather minor addition? This is the incremental change we've been waiting/paying months for?! Gee-zus fucking hell.....{{sighs & grumbles}}....fucking disgusting...

Reactions: des02

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
Nope. I haven't even bothered downloading it. Unlikely to be any lesbian content until at least v0.200, as in the next playable day at the earliest.

This is Dylan day, since of the 11-odd events, 8 are with him, as much as Sophia herself. There's not even any guarantee Sophia will be in the next update at all if Alyssa brings Dylan back from boarding school, since it's listed as a Dylan/Amber event.
Damn thanks for letting us know. Want more Sophia x Ellie content :,(

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Update 1.6.1.......That's it?! A rather minor addition? This is the incremental change we've been waiting/paying months for?! Gee-zus fucking hell.....{{sighs & grumbles}}....fucking disgusting...
Question is, are you complaining about the 10-odd minutes that it apparently takes to play the scenes in this update, or the 23 seconds the rest of us get?

northeast

Aug 25, 2017
After this scene ; It says " To be Continued " Is that normal? So few renders :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i took a peek at the code and in order to get the Dylan/Ellie/Christine burger shop event, you need the "Ellie_is_with_Logan" variable set to "True". all the other stuff is just Aiden cuck content.

drax 4998

Mar 27, 2021
Is there any one follow the good wife route is there any other sex scene happened after 0.115
Pls Share your save file

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
i took a peek at the code and in order to get the Dylan/Ellie/Christine burger shop event, you need the "Ellie_is_with_Logan" variable set to "True". all the other stuff is just Aiden cuck content.
We already pretty much knew that from the teaser discovering that Logan has a hot blonde on the side. What I'm more curious about is whether or not you need to continue the Ellie route, since Ellie is kinda cheating on Logan with Sophia, possibly Jules as well.
Is there any one follow the good wife route is there any other sex scene happened after 0.115
Pls Share your save file
Nope. Sophia surprising Liam at work was the last GW event, with nothing happening for the foreseeable future. This playable day (Part II) has, last I heard, just over a minute of content, mainly Sophia waking up, going to school, coming home and chilling for a while

gamelover1985

Apr 24, 2019
Nope. I haven't even bothered downloading it. Unlikely to be any lesbian content until at least v0.200, as in the next playable day at the earliest.

This is Dylan day, since of the 11-odd events, 8 are with him, as much as Sophia herself. There's not even any guarantee Sophia will be in the next update at all if Alyssa brings Dylan back from boarding school, since it's listed as a Dylan/Amber event.
That's really disappointing.. Expecting more lesbian/Sofia stuff in coming updates!!

DrSpecial

Jan 15, 2019
I am curious now about what will happen on Monday if you choose morello's help, did she feel sympathetic( love Aiden :p ) or we can see the new character(Aiden's uncle) or she will dominate Aiden(filthy) or no Aiden rest of the route?

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I am curious now about what will happen on Monday if you choose morello's help, did she feel sympathetic( love Aiden :p ) or we can see the new character(Aiden's uncle) or she will dominate Aiden(filthy) or no Aiden rest of the route?
Last update is meant to be the "comfortable" solution to Aiden's blackmail, so she's unlikely to feel any sympathy towards him. Considering the beating is likely to put him in hospital, so chances are if you choose the beating, not to seee Aiden again.

I'm just annoyed it'll probably mean a third set of renders for events in the classroom

Feb 26, 2022
You can tell how L&P is milking his Patreons by now, and totally abandoning his project, by the last scene of Sofia on the couch.
She just got molested by seven teenaged gang members (lmao) and she gets back home to watch TV.
No reflection whatsoever in her brain. Was she furious about the incident? Did she maybe like it? How in god's name did this scene help in progressing her degradation into a lustful bitch L&P promised 6 years ago?
Thank god for EvaKiss, Ero Mersive, Bold Bash Studios, SleepyGimp and so many more who deliver updates on time.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
That must be a change from the 0.160, because back then you had to kick Logan to the curb to get the event in the Burger. This is good, because I among others were miffed by this. Logan might be an idiot chad, but we need him and the triple date of Sophia-Pat-Ellie for the corruption path.
Did you play the scene where Ellie has to decide if she forgives Logan?

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes