Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I know that he is following a storyline but damn some fan service to keep the fan interested won't hurt.

Some sex scenes can be added by making someone have a sex dream with Sophia, and it won't change the overall story.
The last update was fan-service. Especially the scene with Sophia and Aiden's gang. From what I've seen, the only point was so Aiden fans could see Sophia's points jiggle, since the scene wasn't even big enough to be a task, like I said before the release. Even the scene with Morello could have been handled with a phone call or text of him telling Sophia that Aiden had been taken care of
After this scene ; It says " To be Continued " Is that normal? So few renders :(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Depends on what route you play. The two scenes this update were Aiden with his gang, or Morello with his thugs. If like me, you sent Dylan to boarding school, that screen is all you get, putting the total content for this playable day at just over a minute

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Sophia would totally just bail soon as she sees everyone there with Aiden, to actually see anything of worth in this update, you have to choose something that is completely out of character.

I choose show boobs as I felt if I went with her bailing right away, it would potentially end the Aiden task route and I like the classroom stuff.

I did think the 2 options were hot but just out of character for her to continue after seeing all of Aiden's friends, feels like Aiden was fishing to see how far Sophia go.

On a side note, some of Aiden's friends looked older, like the same age as the 2 guys who Patricia shot at and tried to rape Sophia, which further confirms my theory that Aiden's route is going to lead back to them.

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
What the hell? Part 1 didn't give me the option to send Dylan to a boarding school or not. It just did it. Even though I agreed to do the stuff the gang wanted. Now, in part 2, it goes to "Sophia watched some TV show and enojoyed the moment of rest", then To Be Continued. What the hell kind of update is this?

• Angry
Reactions: Hornyman2

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
What the hell? Part 1 didn't give me the option to send Dylan to a boarding school or not. It just did it. Even though I agreed to do the stuff the gang wanted. Now, in part 2, it goes to "Sophia watched some TV show and enojoyed the moment of rest", then To Be Continued. What the hell kind of update is this?
If you're doing Aiden's tasks, then there is apparently about 10 minutes of content with Sophia at the gang hangout. One of the saves in the OP should let you play that content.

DikiySwin

Jan 21, 2018
it seems to me that the scenario of the plot development, when Sofia turns to Morello and he directs his gang to Aiden, may be even worse for Sofia in the future. Aiden has some kind of relative who has weight in the criminal circles of the city, which he clearly tells the guys of Marello: "You know who my ..."
If Morello and Aiden's relative can agree, then Sofia will become guilty of the incident and pay for it. And here's how you can fantasize.

karleston

May 20, 2022
it seems to me that the scenario of the plot development, when Sofia turns to Morello and he directs his gang to Aiden, may be even worse for Sofia in the future. Aiden has some kind of relative who has weight in the criminal circles of the city, which he clearly tells the guys of Marello: "You know who my ..."
If Morello and Aiden's relative can agree, then Sofia will become guilty of the incident and pay for it. And here's how you can fantasize.
I like the idea, but knowing L&P he will never put his MC in such position, its like he is rolling the story while keeping her "safe". And some fans are starting to loose patience over it

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
If you're doing Aiden's tasks, then there is apparently about 10 minutes of content with Sophia at the gang hangout. One of the saves in the OP should let you play that content.
That's just it. She went and talked to Aiden when he was sitting on the couch. I chose for her to agree to his request. But that's the last time the game did anything like that. For that matter, it didn't have the son jerking off to the mom in the changing room at the beach like it used to. So I don't know what's going on with the first part any more.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Except that Morello and Aiden's uncle can't agree. One of the reasons Morello agrees to help Sophia at all is that Aiden's uncle has been causing problems with him, putting some of his people in jail.
That's just it. She went and talked to Aiden when he was sitting on the couch. I chose for her to agree to his request. But that's the last time the game did anything like that. For that matter, it didn't have the son jerking off to the mom in the changing room at the beach like it used to. So I don't know what's going on with the first part any more.
Are you sure you're playing AWAM? That sounds more like you're playing the censored Patreon version - Decisions of Life

Nov 17, 2019
So... a few people saw her tits? And that's the most sexual situation she's been in so far? And this took 5 years of development? And people still pay for this?

I want out of this timeline.
The worst part is there was an option for the tits or the groping. If you are gonna do this shit, make both happen. Not one or the other. Add more to the scene, make her get into it slightly or something with some inner dialogue. Its just so off now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mulerider

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Except that Morello and Aiden's uncle can't agree. One of the reasons Morello agrees to help Sophia at all is that Aiden's uncle has been causing problems with him, putting some of his people in jail.

Are you sure you're playing AWAM? That sounds more like you're playing the censored Patreon version - Decisions of Life
I downloaded part 1 from here, and part 2 from here. Did someone put the censored version on here? She does have sex with her husband, and gains points for the son and neighbor. Plus the lesbian points. But, like I say, no scene at the beach anymore or anything like that.

neronxx

Jul 2, 2021
This game is the best game in my opinion.
Contrary to many people's beliefs that the process is slow, in my opinion this is the biggest strength of the game.
I hope the developer does not irrationally spoil the story

But the most important thing the developer is expected to do is hire people to speed up the design of the scenes

Nov 17, 2019
This game is the best game in my opinion.
Contrary to many people's beliefs that the process is slow, in my opinion this is the biggest strength of the game.
I hope the developer does not irrationally spoil the story

But the most important thing the developer is expected to do is hire people to speed up the design of the scenes
Dont know how you can say that with the last two updates.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I downloaded part 1 from here, and part 2 from here. Did someone put the censored version on here? She does have sex with her husband, and gains points for the son and neighbor. Plus the lesbian points. But, like I say, no scene at the beach anymore or anything like that.
If you downloaded everything from here, you should be fine. No reason I can see for you to have the problems you are, but then I don't play Aiden's tasks, so that's about as much as I can help. Unless you've made a decision somewhere that stops the scene from happening, but then that's why I suggested using someone else's save.

Mathew joe

Feb 25, 2019
Let's try to unpack what happened in v0.161

In the end, as it was announced few days ago, there were 2 separate events and Sophia is not aware of what happened if she asked for help. Not to bother you with code stuff, but that was not how in the last release things were planned. Whether Sophia asked for help or not she was headed to meet Aiden. Whether it was a bug or a way to avoid spoiler, we don't know.

Morello visit

• The first thing to note is the dialogues at the very beginning in which **it seems** that Aiden's long term plan is revealed. Maybe not literally but in the substance is a path of humiliation and submission. Whether he said that to impress the other gang member or not, but it is probably not far from what he is planning to do. And it is consistent with what he said Sophia in the corridor during the 4th task (Sophia being "owned" by the students).

Python:
    ai "I'm telling you, my slutty teacher will come any moment and I'll make her show her tits for us!"
    Bald Latino" Ah, you talkin' bullshit, amigo! You should stop smokin' that weed shit. It's ain't good for you! *Ha-ha*"
    ai "I'm serious, man! I'm on her! You'll see!"
    ai "And in two weeks, she'll suck each of you and you can get the leg over her *grin*!"

• He chose the violent way to resolve the problem with Aiden. When I saw the guy entering with the baseball bat I had that Negan moment with Lucille on his shoulder ;). Now it will be interesting what happens next, if Aiden will ever come back in the scene and / or there will be other developments. I would not expect him to come back to school for a while after a beat like that. I wonder though if there will be any retaliation attempt.

• In the end Jennifer was not mentioned by Morello's boys and there is no use at all of that option in the code. Probably the beating will be enough to keep away Aiden for a long time even for Jennifer, even if not explicitly mentioned.

The meeting

• Long story short, there was no task, it was just a set up to have some "fun" at Sophia expense and humiliate her in front of the gang.

• The most interesting (and somehow strange) thing for me is where to place this event in the storyline.
    If you played all the possible paths of the meeting, you see that she always has the choice to flee at some point. And somehow one could expect that this will break the deal with Aiden, from fleeing right away to refusing any of his requests later on.
    Well, if you look at the code you will see that the choices for this event will only increase GW and FW points and set only 2 variables to distinguish the final choice of Sophia, breast (day20_Sophia_showed_her_breasts_to_Aidens_gang) or groping (day20_Sophia_let_herself_getting_groped_by_Aidens_gang). Nothing else. This means that
    • at least at the moment it seems that the deal is still on no matter what happens.

• in any following event if he needs to check what happened (what choices have been made) in this event to e.g. determine the dialogues or some future choices he can only check whether the two variables are false to detect that Sophia didn't go through the last part. But e.g. he has no way to express the fact that she left as soon as she saw the gang members and hence nothing really happened.
  • Unless this is a bug (possible/probable), this means that the whole event is basically "meaningless" in term of the future events. It won't have an impact on the deal with Aiden and even in dialogues and choices nothing much can be related to what happens. He could still use the FW points to try to figure out the choices that have been made but it is hard because all FW points are in common with other paths. And he has abandoned this way of use them since the early PDs.

If it is a bug and he forgot to set some variables on the way, it also means that if fixed the scene will need to be played again for the variables to be in your save game.

If the event instead is just what we have, i.e. it does not count at all for the story, what was the purpose of the event. It feels almost like it was not a planned event until the last release and rather added along with the Morello's boy visit to make it a standalone (as in it would have taken more time to finish v0.160 with the fight scene so let's split it...). :unsure:

Regardless, story-wise the purpose of the event seems only to increase the FW and the corruption of Sophia and show what Aiden is up to. But because of the above it does not seem to have a real impact on the story.

• The other question that can be raised is why the Morello option is not anymore possible? Once it is decided not to take it because e.g. it is choosing between the lesser of the two evils, it is strange that the option is prevented later on. There is even a passage during the meeting
    Python:
    if day19_Sophia_contemplates_asking_Morello_for_help_with_Aiden:
        "She suddenly wished so badly that she should've gone to Don Morello. What was she thinking, coming here alone!"
    What prevent Sophia to use the option after the meeting? It's not that the offer had a time limit. It's strange that this issue is not yet addressed. From what we know there won't be any other chance to pick up the offer, but it feels not so logic IMO. Sure, it will mess up the development as it has to reproduce the scenes every time there is a chance to take the offer, but like the boarding school I don't see a logical reason for not being on the table. Unless there will be further developments ahead. :unsure:

Miscellanea

Some minor stuff:

• As also pointed out by nexer, the dialogues during the school break has been fixed with Aiden asking for that particular kind of dress
    Python:
    ai "Sure. And put on some different sexy stuff for later! Something more sexy and less formal-lookin' than this one! Like a tube top with a matching mini skirt or something."
    ai "But keep the stockings on *grin*!"
  • On the other hand, no other changes were made while Sophia is dressing to have some more insight about her view about the dress

• The error about the right/left breast of Sophia being groped by Zac during the 4th task has been fixed as well, now it correctly says right

• There is a minor feature introduced in this release that allows to skip (>>) by 10 pages the list of saves, that would come useful to quickly move between saves of different playthrough. Good job Bibifoc, I guess? :)
    View attachment 1830553
Let's try to unpack what happened in v0.161

In the end, as it was announced few days ago, there were 2 separate events and Sophia is not aware of what happened if she asked for help. Not to bother you with code stuff, but that was not how in the last release things were planned. Whether Sophia asked for help or not she was headed to meet Aiden. Whether it was a bug or a way to avoid spoiler, we don't know.

Morello visit

• The first thing to note is the dialogues at the very beginning in which **it seems** that Aiden's long term plan is revealed. Maybe not literally but in the substance is a path of humiliation and submission. Whether he said that to impress the other gang member or not, but it is probably not far from what he is planning to do. And it is consistent with what he said Sophia in the corridor during the 4th task (Sophia being "owned" by the students).

Python:
    ai "I'm telling you, my slutty teacher will come any moment and I'll make her show her tits for us!"
    Bald Latino" Ah, you talkin' bullshit, amigo! You should stop smokin' that weed shit. It's ain't good for you! *Ha-ha*"
    ai "I'm serious, man! I'm on her! You'll see!"
    ai "And in two weeks, she'll suck each of you and you can get the leg over her *grin*!"

• He chose the violent way to resolve the problem with Aiden. When I saw the guy entering with the baseball bat I had that Negan moment with Lucille on his shoulder ;). Now it will be interesting what happens next, if Aiden will ever come back in the scene and / or there will be other developments. I would not expect him to come back to school for a while after a beat like that. I wonder though if there will be any retaliation attempt.

• In the end Jennifer was not mentioned by Morello's boys and there is no use at all of that option in the code. Probably the beating will be enough to keep away Aiden for a long time even for Jennifer, even if not explicitly mentioned.

The meeting

• Long story short, there was no task, it was just a set up to have some "fun" at Sophia expense and humiliate her in front of the gang.

• The most interesting (and somehow strange) thing for me is where to place this event in the storyline.
    If you played all the possible paths of the meeting, you see that she always has the choice to flee at some point. And somehow one could expect that this will break the deal with Aiden, from fleeing right away to refusing any of his requests later on.
    Well, if you look at the code you will see that the choices for this event will only increase GW and FW points and set only 2 variables to distinguish the final choice of Sophia, breast (day20_Sophia_showed_her_breasts_to_Aidens_gang) or groping (day20_Sophia_let_herself_getting_groped_by_Aidens_gang). Nothing else. This means that
    • at least at the moment it seems that the deal is still on no matter what happens.

• in any following event if he needs to check what happened (what choices have been made) in this event to e.g. determine the dialogues or some future choices he can only check whether the two variables are false to detect that Sophia didn't go through the last part. But e.g. he has no way to express the fact that she left as soon as she saw the gang members and hence nothing really happened.
  • Unless this is a bug (possible/probable), this means that the whole event is basically "meaningless" in term of the future events. It won't have an impact on the deal with Aiden and even in dialogues and choices nothing much can be related to what happens. He could still use the FW points to try to figure out the choices that have been made but it is hard because all FW points are in common with other paths. And he has abandoned this way of use them since the early PDs.

If it is a bug and he forgot to set some variables on the way, it also means that if fixed the scene will need to be played again for the variables to be in your save game.

If the event instead is just what we have, i.e. it does not count at all for the story, what was the purpose of the event. It feels almost like it was not a planned event until the last release and rather added along with the Morello's boy visit to make it a standalone (as in it would have taken more time to finish v0.160 with the fight scene so let's split it...). :unsure:

Regardless, story-wise the purpose of the event seems only to increase the FW and the corruption of Sophia and show what Aiden is up to. But because of the above it does not seem to have a real impact on the story.

• The other question that can be raised is why the Morello option is not anymore possible? Once it is decided not to take it because e.g. it is choosing between the lesser of the two evils, it is strange that the option is prevented later on. There is even a passage during the meeting
    Python:
    if day19_Sophia_contemplates_asking_Morello_for_help_with_Aiden:
        "She suddenly wished so badly that she should've gone to Don Morello. What was she thinking, coming here alone!"
    What prevent Sophia to use the option after the meeting? It's not that the offer had a time limit. It's strange that this issue is not yet addressed. From what we know there won't be any other chance to pick up the offer, but it feels not so logic IMO. Sure, it will mess up the development as it has to reproduce the scenes every time there is a chance to take the offer, but like the boarding school I don't see a logical reason for not being on the table. Unless there will be further developments ahead. :unsure:

Miscellanea

Some minor stuff:

• As also pointed out by nexer, the dialogues during the school break has been fixed with Aiden asking for that particular kind of dress
    Python:
    ai "Sure. And put on some different sexy stuff for later! Something more sexy and less formal-lookin' than this one! Like a tube top with a matching mini skirt or something."
    ai "But keep the stockings on *grin*!"
  • On the other hand, no other changes were made while Sophia is dressing to have some more insight about her view about the dress

• The error about the right/left breast of Sophia being groped by Zac during the 4th task has been fixed as well, now it correctly says right

• There is a minor feature introduced in this release that allows to skip (>>) by 10 pages the list of saves, that would come useful to quickly move between saves of different playthrough. Good job Bibifoc, I guess? :)
    View attachment 1830553
I played the aiden Blackmail route. But i also want to try the morello-aiden route. So can anyine be kind enough to dhare a save file of morello aiden route?

neronxx

Jul 2, 2021
Dont know how you can say that with the last two updates.
Last month's update was delayed due to animation, which was delayed because it was the first time
But the update was released three days ago after 40 days, and do not expect a developer to be able to provide you with a lot of content of this quality.
Only install daz Studio once to understand how time consuming it is to design scenes
I think the developer works around the clock to design the scenes

Even the rendering process sometimes takes tens of minutes to output each scene

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
Last month's update was delayed due to animation, which was delayed because it was the first time
But the update was released three days ago after 40 days, and do not expect a developer to be able to provide you with a lot of content of this quality.
Only install daz Studio once to understand how time consuming it is to design scenes
I think the developer works around the clock to design the scenes

Even the rendering process sometimes takes tens of minutes to output each scene
no he doesn't develop around the clock. so he wouldn't have time to spend the money he earns. look at the time after each realesea. a few days go by before it continues. the guy takes 1 to 2 weeks vacation every month

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes