Jun 9, 2022
It won't "probably" happen. It "definitely" will. PD 15 is almost entirely Patricia's day. She will be at the farm with Sophia Zoey ( Pat's Friend) and Zoey's husband.
Coincidentally the same day also has the First lesbian sex scene. Unless L&P is really playing us and the sex scene happens with two random characters somewhere else in the story, it is likely Sophia will be involved even if the main sex might feature Zoey & Pat. Or L&P can do what we want and have an actual Patricia Sophia sex scene.
What is PD 15

Sep 19, 2020
Forgive my ignorance but the 2nd side job doesn't get my interest so I just skiped it, the proposal of this 2nd side jobe seemed kinda lame and when I saw the characters omg wasn't my style, but looks like many people liked it, is it realy that good to make L&P put that amount of effort to make it big with that amount of renders?
It wouldn't be a surprsie if the 2 side job is the biggest event for the day and go beyond 250 or even 300 renders.
Just asking.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Forgive my ignorance but the 2nd side job doesn't get my interest so I just skiped it, the proposal of this 2nd side jobe seemed kinda lame and when I saw the characters omg wasn't my style, but looks like many people liked it, is it realy that good to make L&P put that amount of effort to make it big with that amount of renders?

Just asking.
It looks like shotas are gaining popularity.Not as much as loli,but still.

Whitekink

Apr 17, 2022
I may be wrong, but I thought the idea of the second job was that Sophia earned more money (than working with the old men) because Liam was on a low retainer until he he proved himself?!

• Angry
Reactions: Fio_012@@

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
It wouldn't be a surprsie if the 2 side job is the biggest event for the day and go beyond 250 or even 300 renders.
I don't think the event wil need that much this time. Last event was 224 renders and it took around 90 - 100 renders just to reach the part where Sophia is to be convinced about letting the boys strip.

This scene that initial conversation won't be needed. She will directly start class and it was her who promised to bring condoms. There won't be as much hesitation this time. I would say 175 renders is good enough.

Last edited:

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
It's hardly carved in stone - the road map I mean - it's almost a dice roll what will happen next. He's not really sticking to any plan because there is no detailed plan. This last episode was a good example - the meet up with Aiden came out of nowhere. Let's not get too fixated on what little outlines exist - they are not "canon" because there is clearly no full detailed plan. The carefully measured drip feed is all that we have for a plan. Sorry if I am disappointing anybody, but I really don't think it's more than lurching from one idea to the next.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes