sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Lust & Passion 2022 its just really something new. I never saw updates coming that fast (and I never really mind before, if theres an update then there is an update, if not... well there are many other good games). But still seeing one of my favourite games progress that fast kind of give me the chills ;) so dont get me wrong L&P its kinda my way to say congratulations and thank you ;)

Jan 5, 2022
Lust & Passion 2022 its just really something new. I never saw updates coming that fast (and I never really mind before, if theres an update then there is an update, if not... well there are many other good games). But still seeing one of my favourite games progress that fast kind of give me the chills ;) so dont get me wrong L&P its kinda my way to say congratulations and thank you ;)
That's not L&P you are talking to.:rolleyes:
This Lust&Passion is the original account of L&P.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I don't understand the recent flurry of messages each day. Everyday we have someone praising L&P for being fast or act surprised by his speed, like it is the first time he is making renders this fast.

The truth is he is just close to his pace of when he was making v0.150. infact he is still slower than his average pace then. During that update he averaged around 194 renders in 30 days. Currently if we consider the time period from the last update to the expected release date it is still 38-40 days and honestly i don't expect more than 190 renders at max

He is improving from his recent pace, that's true. So we can be optimistic, that things are going in the correct direction. Heck he should even be encouraged to get faster. I am just saying this so that no one is in the illusion that he has gotten way faster than before. This time there are only 2 characters in the scene unlike the last scene with 10 characters in every frame. We shouldn't develop high expectations, only for them to crash later.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
This time there are only 2 characters in the scene unlike the last scene with 10 characters in every frame.
isnt the next update 'bout Aiden's 4th task? Then there would be multiple characters again cause it would be in class, or is the 4th task happening somewhere else?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I don't understand the recent flurry of messages each day. Everyday we have someone praising L&P for being fast or act surprised by his speed, like it is the first time he is making renders this fast.

The truth is he is just close to his pace of when he was making v0.150. infact he is still slower than his average pace then. During that update he averaged around 194 renders in 30 days. Currently if we consider the time period from the last update to the expected release date it is still 38-40 days and honestly i don't expect more than 190 renders at max

He is improving from his recent pace, that's true. So we can be optimistic, that things are going in the correct direction. Heck he should even be encouraged to get faster. I am just saying this so that no one is in the illusion that he has gotten way faster than before. This time there are only 2 characters in the scene unlike the last scene with 10 characters in every frame. We shouldn't develop high expectations, only for them to crash later.
Yeah, kinda what I was thinking. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if this update was closer to 100-150 renders. Like, what amount of content do people expect from an event with Dylan and Amber sitting in the kitchen? I don't see it being more than some teasing and a conversation between the two. Not saying this is bad, but I don't believe this update is gonna go wild. Maybe I'm wrong.

Anyway, thing is people actually start to buy this illusion of more / faster content when in reality he's still much slower compared to last years 0.150. We don't know how many renders this next update will have unless I've been missing out on some info the past 2 weeks, but it could totally end up being the same render per day count as the last one. Could even be lower for all we know. I don't get how some people here word this as L&P being fast. So yeah, I'm pessimistic as always.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Anyway, thing is people actually start to buy this illusion of more / faster content when in reality he's still much slower compared to last years 0.150. We don't know how many renders this next update will have unless I've been missing out on some info the past 2 weeks, but it could totally end up being the same render per day count as the last one. Could even be lower for all we know. I don't get how some people here word this as L&P being fast. So yeah, I'm pessimistic as always.
Very correct. That so many patrons/fans of AWAM swallow this illusion of faster content, when in reality L&P is slower than ever before, headshake. I already posted the comparison how unbelievably slow L&P truly is, but since it moves "faster" than before even if it is just a mini-update fo a couple minutes, when L&P years ago delivered half a playday in the same time, the stupid applaud. This crowing in the thread how "fast" the updates now are is evidence for the German saying "Die Dummen sterben nicht aus!"(Tthe dumb ones don´t die out)

abram1

May 24, 2020
I realize fans being skeptical about upcoming update, yet it's gonna be above average, probably "hot" in L&P's eyes. And here's why.

This Dylan is almost the doppelganger of himself from the main story. After having the time of his life in the pool this young man feels reborn and ready to advance further towards his love interest - Amber. Ain't no time wasting on his mom, sis, auntie or else.
Last time we saw Dylan from this timeline 2.5 years ago. Don't forget that Amber as well acts differently here, she was openly flirting with him, obviously having thoroughly enjoyed unexpected "sticky surprise" from her young admirer.
While on the main path Sophia still ponders her actions, although she's made quite a progress with Ellie, she's being substituted by Mrs. Robinson, who's more than happy to show Dylan how deep is the rabbit hole(s). Inadvertently Amber becomes the seductress, although we'll see who's gonna cross the line first.
I believe if we won't see at least a tuggie-tug during this event, it'll be a huge bummer. When L&P had clarified "sex roadmap" with an important character, was he referring to Sophia only, though? He can do basically anything here as it has nothing to do with the "real" plotline. So why not go big and escalate this alternative route? If Sophia gets groped by scary thugs, can Amber present her head to our young stud?

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
2nd guess for update - first half of July
my first guess was 2nd half of July. Jolly :)

Amber scene must advance into next level sex-wise.
At least expected to see full nudity.
Better not be similar to jacuzzi scene of sam sophia.

Sep 19, 2020
Hey guys let's change a bit of this boring time update Subject and talk about those amazing girls, ready for a fight? pick up your favorite view here mothers vs daughters? in your opinion who are the hot ones here?
Up here we have an participant of the next update, the naughty Amber who drives our little boy Dylan crazy and by her side you guys already know very much well, our mother, our hot, hot, hot mama Sophia the one who awake the deepest desire inside of everyone even over her own childs, who can resist such a hot mama :PogChamp:
And down we have two hot chicks Amber's daugther Julia with her cute little boobs and lovely body, and by Julia's side her who have told us to be Julia's girlfriend, our sexy young girl Ellie, with her fit cheerleader body and a delicious butt despite all this pretty Ellie still being a virgin :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 19, 2020
Here are my thoughts for the forthcoming updates (till we get Dylan :D), what do you think?

I have a feeling that the Dylan/claire/Marie event will be large.

View attachment 1876299
I am not a fan of this 2nd side job nothing against who like it I just think it is too much, Sophia/Sam for sure will be interesting after what happend in the hot tube, my expectations for Sophia, Claire, Marie and Dylan will depend if Amber will teach our little boy something new to increase hes confidence next other girls, I don't think it will be a large update judging by theys relationship which seems kinda in a low level yet, hope I am wrong, last one Sophia/ Dylan gotta be good Dylan will have 2 uplates till there, it is impossible he doesn't learn nothing by then to improve he's approach on Sophia, let's pray for some criatives and exciting updates in the future :whistle::coffee:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
What really bothers me is the fact that despite everything he practically is leaving all hetero sex scenes for the last third of the game.Almost same thing for lesbian sex scene.
The possible lesbian pairs/treesomes are around a dozen,not all involving Sophia.
Some will happen more than once or twice.
Because let's be honest-there is no way Sophia/Patricia to happen once on PD 15 and that's it.Or Sophia/Ellie once on PD 16 and nothing after that.Of course we are not taking into acount that the dev can abandon the game at any moment.
So we are expecting around 20 lesbian sex scenes.
Hetero sex scenes must be even more-30+.Because there is way more combinations.
Not to mention Dylan alone have half a dozen LI..
We also shouldn't forget Ellie's hetero sex scenes-Logan and Sam.

Here are my thoughts for the forthcoming updates (till we get Dylan :D), what do you think?

I have a feeling that the Dylan/claire/Marie event will be large.

View attachment 1876299
It wouldn't be a surprsie if the 2 side job is the biggest event for the day and go beyond 250 or even 300 renders.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes