Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I'm certainly not young (the 'daft' will have to be ascertained by an independent source!:giggle:).
I don't believe I said anything about L&P becoming 'quicker', or anything about the speed of progress, just how I personally would prefer the updates to come.

Unless someone knows the lifestyle of a developer, people cannot make informed statements or comments about their speed of progress.
On the one hand you may be absolutely correct, on the other L&P could have been going through a stressful personal period which seriously affected his progress, but all some people are interested in is demanding when are they getting their next fix.......which is why I wouldn't deem to make comment on it.
Hi! That explains your PoV better, thanks! Well, I have seen the development of AWAM from the start and it is one reason I have such a low opinion of L&P. No matter what he promised or what tall tales he made, the development speed only dropped, never got higher.
I am a hobby writer myself and have stories out there, so I know quite a bit what fucked up things, esp. personal, can derail your development or the worst of all, writer´s block. That can really push you through the mangle, because you never know long the block will go on.

BUT and that is why I am sure L&P is deliberately slow, he told us all that he works about 11 hours a day on the game, what a cool rig he now has for rendering and there was never a mention of writers block. For all this talk and good work surroundings he supposedly has, his output is abyssal!
Something is foul in the state of Denmark, so to speak, either he has personal problems (then why not talk about that? Other developer´s, e.g. Eva Kiss, admitted to have personal stuff or wrtier´s block interfering and as a writer myself, I feel with them. And would never bash a dev who admits to such problems, because I know how serious they can be) or what is far more likely, L&P found out he can get money for minimal work, since he has a nice number of gullible patrons, who swallow everything with hook, line and sinker.

Sep 19, 2020
As I've said before, in my mind the only way I see Sophia having heterosexual sex is if she and Liam agree to their friends offer of wife swapping or Liam has an affair and Sophia finds out about it.
Even a handjob for Sam would be pushing her boundaries (without alchohol), especially as that could have been easily accomplished with less problems, with Dylan in the beach hut.
Personally, I think the next step for Sophia is with a woman.
Before, I thought in the shower with Ellie (and maybe Jules), but now maybe at the ranch?!

As an aside, I'm not going to knock L&P. He's given a lot of people something they want and like and he's not Disney/Pixar.
If it takes time, so be it.
The only comment I have is I'd rather wait 6 or more months and get several days (a weeks?!) gameplay rather than one scene (or a couple of renders depending on the route) a month.
For me Sophia's heterosexual afair seems realy plausible, in some routes Sophia has moments where she find herself close to the edge, holding on to not surrender for some deep desire, snd about her husband "Liam" he did take a good look at Cathy and had some dirty thoughts when she was trying on the wedding dress, what makes that talk abot swapping partiners seems easier to happen, I also do think there can be a double route where she say no and lead Liam to have an afair with Cathy, and other where both agree and you now what will probabli happen then.

My opinion about update is that what L&P is doing now is a realy good thing, short scenes in short time is I am not mistaken he's taking about 2 months now for update, I like this way it also give a option to wait for more updates if you prefer play more scenes on the game at once.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
The "wild" event is planned for PD16, not 19. It's the first sex scene with Sophia on the Filthy route that is PD19. So I'm guessing the "wild" event, although apparently something we wont expect, will be something leading up to sex, like a bj or hj.

Since one of the original financing goals was L&P dropping out of college to focus on the game, I always assumed he was around 20 when he started the game. Which would only put him at around 25 now.
You're right about the "wild" event. I think I've mentally put it to one side to focus on the probable actual sex on PD19. This is because of the divergence of personal opinion with what L&P thinks "hot AF" & what I think & the probability that "wild" could be just as open to interpretation.

When it comes to the Dev's age, no-one really knows (AFAIK) but I remember years ago there was some discussion which seemed to confirm he was in his early 30s. He could have been a "mature student" in further education. I've tended to believe that sort of age because of the attention to detail & research for some scenes, e.g. the art class lecture. Some fans, (mainly young?), thought it was boring but I surmised that a younger Dev would never have bothered with such detail.....& who can forget the guitar lesson?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes